ardent

Remembering Who We Are

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2015, 11:47 PM

For the first time in what felt like forever Thanatos truly stood on the territory of his family. The young male was a year old now that his birth season had come again. So much time had been spent away from his kin, though Thany had not forgotten where it was he came from. He was the son of Virgil and Syrinx, and, to honor the father he never had the chance to meet, Thanatos bore his name. Felled in battle, taken by the god whose namesake he held, Thany wondered how his sire had been, how he might have reacted upon seeing his children. But he had another father as well, and another mother. Natalya and Helios had taken him and Hemera in, bless them. Thanatos truly felt loved.

His bright eyes would shift to the man he called father, his tail giving a slow wag. He had dropped back to his usual pace, taking it all at his own, slow stride. His ears would lift, wondering what was on his father's mind. He did not scent his siblings here, and that truly worried the young man. He would try to keep a positive face though, to support the male who had been through so much.

"So... we are... home." Thany would utter in his slow, drawn out speech. "Is... mother... well?" He would ask, his voice just a touch softer. Natalya had not had it easy, he knew... and he knew he had to stick by the family he still had. Someday they would all leave, in one way or another, but Thanatos did not wish his family to break further. 'Maybe I... should look for... the others.' He would think to himself.

Speech,

Table by:: Lolaf

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
01-19-2015, 12:25 PM
((Decided this was before Nat's news.)) 

His son was home, was standing upon the territory they had taken for themselves. Russets met brilliant cyan as he gazed down at the boy. A smile pushed across red features as the boy spoke and he nodded. It was a gift, perhaps a sign the fates were changing in his favor, a child taken from him returned to his side. “She’s doing well, but I imagine she’ll be even better when she sees you again.” He gazed out past the border towards the estuary where the pack thrived. “We’ve both missed you very much.” He watched the boy again then took a slight step forwards. “Shall we?”

Speech,

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2015, 12:51 AM

The young man would give a slow nod. Natalya was doing well, she lived, and soon he would be able to reunite with her. His heart would lift in his chest, and hope, that feeling of settling into home, rested across his body. Gaze shifted, gazing out across the estuary as well. “I have... Missed all of... You too.” His broken family could be reunited, pushed together and reformed. They would not be Olympus any longer, but that was alright. They were together and that was what mattered. You could remember where you came from... But family was irreplaceable.

Body would begin to move forward, his usual pace sped up just a bit. Gaze would flick to his father, ears lifted. “Have you... Been to... See the others?” He asked, refering to Virgil’s first litter of children. They would not know of their freedom unless Helios went for them, right? They were in Ebony... Lands foreign to him. Little did he know what had already went on... And the heartbreak his father sufferered.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Chrono