Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
01-09-2015, 05:52 PM
His father was off somewhere as were Colette and Caesar. Shakespeare had no idea where any had ran off to, though nor did he particularly care in that moment. His siblings annoyed him, and his father at times was somewhat scary, perhaps scarier still was the simple fact that Caesar honestly didn't care what the man did, he still continued to break walls and infuriate the man.

His brother of course even wound up his mother, provoked rage from her as well. She was far more preferable though in Shakespeare's opinion and it was purely her whereabouts that he cared for now as he found his steps leading him back towards the den in hopes that she had perhaps retreated back there for a moment of peace. He sought the same thing after all, a quiet to enjoy with his mother without his loud siblings destroying the peace.

He was to have more bad luck though it seemed with no sign of his mother in or around the den. With a heavy sigh the boy would sit, not in a careful manner either but swiftly and disappointedly. Head lowered, bright eyes staring at his paws not entirely certain what to do with himself now. He didn't want her for any particular reason, he was perfectly fine alone but he had wanted to spend time with her.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
01-11-2015, 04:35 PM
She could hardly believe the moment alone she was granted as Soliloquy disappeared with caesar and colette, though a dangerous combination she would not have advised, and Speare was off on his own as usual. Isolde would take full advantage of the situation, that morning she would go out and catch one of the wild chickens that roamed the range still, they were rather feathery but plentiful. The taste was rather decent as well. With her prize she would find her way back to the den, knowing it would be empty but finding quite the surprise when she found Shakespeare's little brown body sitting outside.

Tilting her head slightly she would trot up to him, dropping the meal beside him as she cleared her mouth to speak. He seemed so down. "Now, why do you look so sad little one?" Her voice was sweet as she nuzzled him softly. He didn't seem hurt, just like he might be unhappy. He surely expressed his displeasure more gently than either sibling.
"Speech"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Shakespeare

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
01-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Caught up within his own little world now, not sure what to do with himself Shakespeare wasn't immediately aware of his mother's presence until she had seated herself beside him. Head would lift to glance up at her as she nuzzle him and spoke softly and the boy's little tail would begin to wag softly as he snuggled happily into her touch. "Mama." He muttered, nuzzling her in return, features brighter now and the aforementioned sadness already quickly slipping away.

"I missed you." He declared as he withdrew, bright eyes looking up at her. "I came back but you'd gone." He explained a hint of that earlier sadness to his tone as he retold the reason for his previous disheartened state. "But you're back now!" And now brighter again in voice, everything was ok!

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
01-14-2015, 12:35 AM
She would find that her little boy was quite easy to console, his tail wagging behind him easily as she nuzzled him with a soft touch. He would return the affections and snuggle into her still shaggy fur. He would pull back as he answered the question she had given him, the reason for his sadness apparent as he uttered the words. Where Caesar would never claim to have missed her, Colette would have screamed for her, Shakespeare would just sit quietly in his disappointment. However again his attitude would change as his world was made right, eyes bright as he beamed at her, more joyful than this spring sun. "I am!" She would reply, finding herself actually enjoying her offspring's presence. "So what did you want to do?" Isolde would ask as she tilted her head curiously. He'd been in need of her, but what had he intended on doing once he found her? A bath, food, snuggles and a nap?
"Speech"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Shakespeare

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
01-20-2015, 03:24 PM
He was more subtle than his siblings in his markings and more subtle in personality too it seemed. Shakespeare was definitely the quiet child, so completely different from the rather loud Caesar and Colette, no abuse, denial, shouting or screaming would sound from the boy. He surely had his own imperfections, though apparently there were a little easier to ignore when they didn't provide you with reasons for constant headaches, the reason Isolde sat with him and offered her time now rather than continue to escape to peaceful isolation.

"I don't know" The boy admitted slowly, a thoughtful expression crossing over his features as he pondered upon the matter. He honestly hadn't planned that far ahead, he had no ideas for what he could possibly do with the precious time alone with his mother. "I just wanted you. I didn't think of anything."