Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Elli's stomach had been swelling for a bit, knowing she was halfway through her pregnancy she had learned to take things slower. Her eyes remained focused on the snowy path in front of her. She smiled, taking a deep breathe in as she felt a soft kick. She looked down at her stomach, nuzzling it slightly before continuing on in her journey. It was good, in fact it felt great, to know that she was going to have children of her own. For a long time she had never even considered it but things changed in the months surrounding her coming to Tortuga which would become Regium which would become Ethereal which would then become Regium again. She had been sad to leave the pack she called home for a long time, but it was for the best. The snowfalls often reminded her of the sparse pines which was what had brought her to that area today. Things were peaceful.

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-17-2015, 01:57 PM

Peace and quiet…. clarity had been the one thing missing from Drashiel's life as of late.  He needed to get away jusdt for a few moments so he could reground himself.   Being a father was an incredible but also harrowing experience.  Having all these lives in his paws, depending on him.  In some ways it was like being King but in others it was an even greater responsibility as they looked up to him in ways the other pack members did not.  To have such influence on such young lives.

The King continued his walk until he noticed another woman wandering the snowfalls.  She was pregnant and looked vaguely familiar.  Drashiel moved in to approach her.  "Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe your friends with my wife, Roman, are you not?"

"Speech"

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-17-2015, 02:09 PM
Elli turned to a voice piercing the sound barrier surrounding her ears. She turned to find no other than the King of her former home himself. She turned to look at him before speaking. "King Drashiel. Yes, I am friends with your wife. I've known her since I joined Tortuga and helped her out with many things. I'm Elli." The words were eloquently placed. What was the king doing here? Why was he not with his wife and children? Many questions caught her attention but she held her tongue against it all. "I hope Roman has been well." She was going to tread cautiously as she did not know how Roman had reacted to her leave after Elli herself left.