Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-09-2015, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 03:23 PM by Athena I.)
Since Starry has decided to leave the site, that means we have another pup from the Athena x Vereux litter back up for adoption! His name is Aeschylus and is one of four brothers. The other brothers are Tiburtius, played by me, Vitus, played by Arin, and Bacchus, played by Kat! They were born in the fall so they're approximately 5-6 months old right now.

The only thing about him that has to be changed is his design, since it was made by Starry. Here are some unused designs from the original adoption: link, link. Of course you are welcome to make your own design, of course keeping in mind Athena and Vereux's designs and the typical colors of the Armadas. (feel free to ask me for arts of Athena and/or Vereux for reference. I'll also be happy to help you make a design <3).

Since he hasn't been played much up to now his personality is also pretty open. You're also welcome to change his name or even make him a girl if that strikes your fancy! My only stipulation is that it be of Greek origin and if you want to keep him a boy it needs to end in 'us' to keep in theme with the other brothers. 

Please keep in mind when applying that the following things are currently happening in these pups lives:
- they are a part of Regium Since Regium is now disbanded they will be looking for a new home. They will definitely be looking to join another pack though.
- Vereux has left them without telling them why so all the betrayal/abandonment feels if you so choose
- Athena is married to Amalia so they have two kick butt moms

If you're interested please fill this out:
OOC name:
Pup name:
Appearance (either a line art or at least 100 words):
Personality (at least 150 words):
A short role play sample (if I haven't played with you recently or know you well lol):

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2015, 11:40 PM
*slams oven door aggressively while someone plays the trombone in the background*

WIP because I can't find the right words for her personality ugh

OOC name: Den
Character's name: Icaras (pronounced IK-ah-rus) Armada
Frame: Large (36 inches/120-130 lbs)

Appearance: Steely hues dominate her thick pelt, pale like her mother. The tips of these strands are dipped in the faintest of slate, giving her pelt a cobalt sheen like many of her family. It falls thick over her bodice, offering more bulk to her frame and protection from the cold of the north. Ebony underlines her optics, just like her mother. The tip of her banner is also marked in obsidian, only it trails from the 'dipped' tip in an ever thinning strip towards her rump, only to trail off along the middle of her spine. Muzzle is stained completely ebony as well, and a thin point travels upward to the space between her eyes and merge with the underline marks rather spectacularly.
Her limbs are strong and lengthy, meant to endure anything she can throw her body into doing. Paws are large, powerful. She is a wolf built to be a warrior, though she wouldn't do a good job of it at all. Corded muscles cover her lean body, giving her a somewhat threatening air. Her features are nothing of exceptional beauty, but they aren't ugly per-say. Broad facial planes are adorned with strong cheekbones and a long, thick snout that is only beautiful in the way the rest of her is. Large, crimson optics stare out from her dark face, seeing all and missing nothing. Her form is surprisingly curvaceous.

Personality:

RP Sample:

Hemera

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-11-2015, 04:29 PM
OOC name: Croatoan

Pup name: Aeschylus
Appearance (either a line art or at least 100 words): At 36 inches tall, Aeschylus is a tall wolf, although some wolves may be even taller than him. 
Personality (at least 150 words):
A short role play sample (if I haven't played with you recently or know you well lol):

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
01-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Eve and I will both make pretty arts for whoever adopts this pup! -nudges to the top of the adoptions list and gives puppy eyes-

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-23-2015, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 04:23 PM by Talvi.)

OOC name: Eldarwen
Pup name: Archelaus
Appearance: Archelaus takes mostly after his mother in terms of appearance, his fur almost entirely coated in silver. A marking upon his face covers his muzzle and line extends up between his eyes to his forehead. This is a darker grey in colour, almost slate blue though not as vibrant as the shade many of his family claim. A slightly lighter shade of this colour stains the paws upon three of his paws, his back left however breaks this pattern and is instead white. Whilst most of his colouring is quite bland, his eyes are certainly quite the contrast in comparison, being a vivid shade of red.
Though he will not be able to boast the same astounding heights as his brothers, Archie will still be a rather tall man in his own right, reaching around 36".
Personality: Though his early days were quite the mess, his mother having recently stepped down from her rank and father having ran away from everything Archelaus has still retained quite the sense of pride. It simple must be within his genes to have an ego for some part of him certainly still retains a prince-like glory in his proud demeanour. He is Archelaus Armada and he is great.
A little bit of family pride of course didn't hurt anyone, the problem arises by the simple fact that he is content to simply ride around on his family's coat tails, no ambitions to extend the legacy himself. Of course he is young, there is plenty of time to develop any goals but he is rather lazy. He has no aspirations to grow up and participate in all the big-boy jobs, no desires to develop excellence in any skill he is content simply to be him. Again perhaps this wouldn't be such a big problem without that ego, as an Armada is practice really necessary, aren't they just born brilliant? This boy certainly has a lot to learn.
"Nope, not doing that" Archelaus muttered as he rolled over and went back to sleep.

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-23-2015, 04:24 PM
Aaaaaaand he goes to Eld! xD Can't resist a RP sample like that