Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-16-2015, 01:07 AM
"They sound like a wonderful set of parents, Novella," she truthfully said, smile evident upon her features. "I bet that your family feels so grateful for them being around for as long as they did." As they continued to walk, Odette could feel the "jet lag" affecting her long legs. She didn't complain, however, and let the silence linger before she spoke. "Those values will mean a lot to the babies you have raised underneath your roof...I bet that they will remember those meaningful rules and thoughts as they grow and have kids of their own." Her eyes sparkled knowingly, even though she didn't have her own set of babies running around.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-18-2015, 07:16 AM
Novel and Dutiron certainly had been wonderful parents in her eyes. They weren't perfect, they'd made mistakes that had once been painfully evident in their first litter. Novella could never fault them for that though, despite the anger her elder siblings had harboured for a while, there had never been anything but love for her parents. "I certainly hope so" She responded to Odette's comment on values. So far her children seemed to be growing up ok, she was proud of them anyway.

She came to a stop beside an old den, it hadn't been used for a while now and who it had once belonged to she wasn't certain. She couldn't even be completely sure that Odette would want to shelter, the weather in the North surely more harsh than the warmth of Threar's lands though she would offer it anyway. "You can this den here to rest if you'd like. I'll be sure to send somebody your way with some food as well, unless of course you'd rather hunt for yourself." Either option was perfectly acceptable, even refusing the food altogether, Novella simply didn't want her guest and new friend to go hungry though.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
They arrived to the den and Odette was immediately curious. She looked inside, eyes moving to every detail that could not be seen at a first glance. The ceiling was high, there was plenty of room for her large frame and she knew that the warm breezes around her would surround her during her sleep. All in all, it was a lovely place to enjoy her recovery from her long journey.

Her head rose and she looked at Novella's gentle bi-colored gaze as she offered a bite to eat in various ways. Her tail began to wag behind her at the idea of hunting on another person's territory without getting in trouble. She widely smiled and dipped her head to the white woman as she replied. "I think I will be more than eager to stretch my legs for something to eat, Novella. Thank you for offering, though, it is most kind of you." Silently, she couldn't wait to get enough sleep so she could wake up and hunt. It was rare to find prey on the ground in Glaciem, so the change of scenery would do her some good.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-02-2015, 06:22 AM
Whatever the reasons were, Novella wouldn't think anything of Odette's response and wish to hunt for herself though legs were surely already rather stretched from the recent journey and the thought of the one ahead of her yet. The Author would only nod her head understandingly at the other woman's comments and choose not to question the matter at all. "Alright then. Feel free to call if you need anything else but I'll leave you to settle in and rest now." Novella offered. Of course if Odette wished for more company she would oblige her request though Novella certainly didn't want to keep her from any rest for too much longer, there would be time to talk again later when the other was feeling more refreshed.