gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
01-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Item: 6" of Height (At a 25% discount for Valentine/Cascade Litter)
Amount: 900

Item: Regular Markings (Eye Dots) (25% off as well)
Amount: 400

Total: 1,300
Please take... (Click link for donation proof)

300 from Novella
131 from Dutiron
169 from Emer

100 From Fiamette

300 from Kylar

300 from Bass

The height is discounted but the eye markings are not, so you'll need to add another $100 before I can accept, sorry ^^ - Sea

You can take more from Bass, cause I still owe ya more. But "If either parent of the litter has a rare trait that can be purchased in the gem-store, the item is 25% discounted for the pup’s player. If both parents have this trait then the item is 50% discounted from the store. These traits include extra height, albinism, abnormal color, odd colored markings etc. Does not include markings or jewelry." is in the rules, just so you know!

Changed to 300 from Bass, thanks Eve! <3 And sorry Sea, I had no idea about that rule. Now I know! (:

I'm sorry, Fox, but could you claim the gems you're receiving as payment for your art in maintenance? I know the announcement went up after you had already put up your purchase, but to keep the logs of the payments being made with all the others I'd prefer it be done through maintenance so it gets archived to the appropriate place and not lost in the store. - Mouser 

WOOO, okay! So the credit is now in my store, sorry for all the trouble! T_T

Thank you! Completed by Mouser. 

Phim's family members are always allowed in his threads, whether specified or not!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Evelyn <3
01-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Eve approves of the message above.