Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-14-2015, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2015, 06:44 PM by Aures.)
OOC: OKAY, THE LATEST DATE TO POST IS 1/21/2015. THAT GIVES YOU A WEEK TO GET ONE POST IN FOR THE FIRST ROUND!! I can't wait to see the turnout! =D

Excitement coursed through her veins as she awoke that morning. Red and blue eyes looked out to the falling snow outside of her den. The scenery was so beautiful and she didn't want to disturb its purity. However, things had be done that morning and she was more than ready to seize the day, however it came! Her front legs stretched and she rose to stand all fours as she stretched every other part of her body. After shaking out her fur and giving a large yawn, she was fit to be seen.

She stepped out from her den and walked towards the familiar clearing of the Woods, where the last meeting had taken place. Bicolored eyes looked around the forest as her ears perked for noises, but she ended up being by herself. As she exhaled and saw the cloud of air evaporate in front of her face, she smiled and took a few more steps towards the clearing. Stepping up on a snowy mound, she tipped back her head and howled for her members. All of Glaciem was expected to attend and she was more than ready to see who would come.

Speech

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
01-14-2015, 06:30 PM
After following his sister up to the north where the old Solstice, now renamed Glaciem, was taking up residence, the cobalt titan didn't want to leave. Memories of his time in the Glaciem ruled by the ice king came flooding back. None of them were very pleasant to say the least, but he remembered fondly how much he liked living up in the north. His coat after all, was built for tough winters and he felt more at home in the chilly mountains than down below in the valleys and springs. He hadn't spoken to Sibelle about his intent to remain in the North, but his heart, at least what was left of it, had already decided that this was the place where he would live out the rest of his days, perhaps surrounded by a pack once more. 

Though Northern nights were chilly, they didn't bother the behemoth much with this thick cobalt coat, so as a way to welcome himself back to the North the man slept outside, away from the safety of a den. Though he couldn't visually enjoy the beauty that he remembered the North to be, he could be satisfied with reliving his memories. Surely the North's beauty could've only multiplied since the last time he'd been up here. 

A voice would break through the beast's subconscious, pulling him from dreams of his younger days. Tattered ears would swivel atop his crown as he rose to his paws, taking his time to stretch, the sound of crunching snow beneath him comforting. Odette. The young woman was calling a pack meeting and his presence was required. Curiosity would gnaw at the man's thoughts as he slowly made his way towards the clearing where they had gathered not too long ago to establish the existence of the new pack. Not many had arrived that first time and he wondered if more would come this time around. It was only a few minutes before Odette's scent would become pungent in his nose, telling him that he had arrived. He would pad up to her, head inclined downwards in a manner of a respect, reaching out with his nose to bump the bottom of her jaw. Good morning Odette. He would call cheerily, seeking to take a seat beside her but wanting her permission first. 

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-14-2015, 09:59 PM

A call stirred him from his sleep, making him drowsily rise and yawn. He had been out late the night before but that would not stop him from getting a move on to make it to Odette's call. It sounded important and so the man's legs would swiftly carry himself across the snowy gronnd of the woods, the soft icy crystals sticking to his paws as he moved. His emerald green eyes focused on the clearing until he saw the multi-colored form of Odette, soon seeing her bi-colored eyes as he saw another man standing there in all greyish hues. He dipped his head to the man in greeting before turning his attention to the woman he called queen. "Good morning, Odette. I hope all has been well." The man was nothing if not respectful to those whom he called superior.

Calmly he would take his place near the front of the crowd, which wasn't particularly hard to do. The hunter would not even flinch as the crunchy and cold snow covered his rump and part of his strong and well-built legs. What was the purpose of this meeting? He was eager to find out.

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-17-2015, 12:47 PM

Sage looked down at his large paws. Two older rabbits lay at his feet. His morning's kill was plump and juicy, the very smell making his mouth water. With a smile, Sage took them both in his mouth and retreated to his den. Now that he was back in Glaciem, the healer had started restocking his herbs. You'd never know when they'd be needed. Before leaving Isokan's lands, he'd nabbed a little of his stores, quick now lay sorted in the corner. Laying down the rabbits, Sage picked through the greenery, emerging with some heavily scented herbs. Crunching on the mint, Sage took a bit of the thinner rabbit, soon devouring it all. Licking his muzzle clean, his ears perked, hearing Odette's call. Before heading out, Sage scooped up his remaining mint rabbit and loped to his alphess' call.

Emerging in the clearing, Sage smiled as best he could to everyone there. He noticed an older nan next to Odette, and as he moved closer, his milky eyes aswell. Veering a little to the side, Sage put down his burden next to the black and golden woman and bowed his head with a joyous smile. 
"Good morning to you, Miss Odette. " he said before retreating a little to sit down.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Miksa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Anais
01-19-2015, 08:41 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

He had decided in the end to choose a spot near the waterfall that he had grown up around to make his den, and it was from there that he moved to answer the call of his alpha. His large paws were slow but sure of their path, about the only thing he felt sure about at all. He had not been spending as much time as he would have liked with his mother - she was awfully busy most of the time fulfilling her responsibilities to the pack - and his brother was far too much of an adventurer to be found at all easily. They were doing their own thing, and Miksa needed to do the same.

For right now, that meant following the rule of Odette. He was not a very creative youth, and was often hindered by self-doubt, so doing as was expected of him was easiest. His slow but steady gait led him into the Mile-High Woods and through the snow toward the clearing from which Odette had called their first meeting. His yellow eyes skimmed over those there - noting immediately the absence of both his mother and brother - but did not stay on any of them for long. Others stepped up to offer greetings to their leader but Miksa was more reserved; he merely tried to catch her eye, to see that she saw him there, as he took a quiet seat amid the rest. His head low, his posture sort of inwardly hunched, the quiet boy sat and waited to see what was to come.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-25-2015, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2015, 06:07 PM by Aures.)

The number of wolves that appeared was small, but nonetheless cheerful. While they would have made other rulers sad, the Alphess was happy that she had these wolves around her. In time, their numbers would increase and they would make her proud. She was sure that since this was still the beginning of a pack, this would only be temporary.

Red and blue eyes twinkled as each wolf appeared. First came Taurig, the man she was slowly starting to feel an attachment to. Thanks to his personal time and conversations, she was becoming more confident as a ruler and more grounded as a person in general. He greeted her cheerily and hesitated, obviously waiting for permission to sit beside her. She dipped her maw to him and replied, "Good morning, Taurig. Please, take a seat next to me...I can only hope more of our members arrive on time."

After the cobalt wolf took a seat, Damon appeared from his neck of the woods. He looked a bit sleepy, but quickly recovered as he looked up to both her and Taurig. Her smile widened and she nodded to him as well. "Good morning, Daron. Yes, definitely. I hope things have been going well for you." Her tail lightly thumped against the ground, causing snow to rise and fall around her large frame.

Sage then came from out of nowhere, early morning breakfast in his jowls. She watched him with shining eyes as he made his way towards her before lowering the delicious prey near her. Odette couldn't express how pleased she was to see him, so all she did was toothily grin and reply, "Good morning, Sage! Thank you for being so generous." Her stomach gave a soft growl, but she ignored the noise as she watched him find a seat nearby.

Finally, Miksa showed up, his white form standing out against the paleness of the snow. He didn't say much, but he made his presence known by making eye contact with Odette. She met his gaze and gave him a gentle nod before giving one final look around the clearing. They were spaced out and she was the only woman, but that was all right with her.

The time to begin was now. "Good morning, everyone!" she happily greeted. "Welcome to the first official meeting of Glaciem. I am Odette Adravendi, Alphess of Glaciem and happy to be here today." She ran an eye over each wolf before continuing. "I hope that everyone has gotten comfortable and are now ready to help make Glaciem the great pack it once was." Excitement drummed in her chest as she spoke, words threatening to overflow her mind and tongue. "I established alliances with a few packs the past couple of weeks. Abaven, Threar, and Arcanum are our allied packs, but they are just the beginning! I hope to visit other packs the next few weeks and reach out a paw of peace for each one." Her hope would not be stained with negative energy -- of that, she would obtain with honor.

Looking around again, she figured that was most of what she had called them to say. Was she missing anything? Oh yes, ranks...she almost forgot! Quickly, she cleared her throat and said, "Since we are a spanking new pack, there may be some questioning about the ranks. The ranks I give out will establish what you find your finest strength, but that doesn't mean you will only focus on that strength." She raised an eyebrow, establishing a semi-serious look upon her face. "I want my members to be as well-rounded as they can be for all three areas of learning: fighting, healing, and hunting. You all have the potential to carry out these tasks with zeal. I don't want this potential to disappear without it being tested!" Her smile was brimming with warmth as she concluded with, "Each wolf may voice what their strengths are and then we shall build from that."

"Speech"

OOC: Second round posts are due by 02/01/2015!!!!!

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-08-2015, 06:41 PM
So sorry this is late D:

The alphaess greeted him with a similarly warm tone and it made him smile with delight. She greeted the other wolves of Glaciem as they slowly filtered in. Damon was careful to listen to names and match faces though there were not many. He sat there, remaining still and attentive as the meeting began. Odette announced alliances with three different packs before talking about ranks and structure given that Glaciem was 'brand spanking new'. He decided that it would not be a bad idea to express his strengths and weaknesses to them all even though he had already discussed ranks with Odette herself. "I'm a prime hunter with weaker fighting skills, though I am hoping to move forward and step into the arena more often. Though, we have already discussed this." The words were subtly put, at least he hoped. He awaited the others responses.