Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-14-2015, 09:35 PM

After exploring the delta by the sea, Nagendra had continued to wander on. Everything here was so nice, so new and fresh! And with Spring’s approach, everything was all the more beautiful and exciting. He longed to meet the local wolves, for he knew that there were some here. Packs, he smelled them. He had been cautious about going near to the territories though – unsure and somewhat afraid for how hostile they might be. So instead, for the time being he continued his exploring. At the present moment, he found himself standing outside of what appeared to be the mouth of a cave which he’d found by chance. He couldn’t tell how far back it went, but it didn’t smell like anyone lived in it, so he figured he could go in and find out. Still cautious though, he called in with a pleased smile, ”Hello?” He could hear the neatly clipped syllables dance off of the stone walls inside, seeming to bound along far within.

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-15-2015, 03:03 PM
Yurella had been traveling for a somewhat long while. She wanted to find a home close by to where her brother had resided, but, with many packs that were beginning to surround the area from where her brother and his family lived, she did not wish to take the chance to be attacked while she was out hunting or some other thing she could be doing. Her emerald eyes focused on the caverns that she happened to come across. Her white pelt glistened as the sun beat against it, making it shine like a newly found diamond. The sound of crows and other animals reverberated against her lobes, but she still somewhat held a nervous and shy demeanor. Grey patches covered her body as well, but, she focused mainly on what was ahead of her as the scent of a male crossed over her nostrils, a look of shock and somewhat thrill. She happened to find someone alone here, but, would he even listen to her? She never spoke much, but, she did wish to have a family some day, maybe he could be the one? She sighed and shook her head, doubting that that would even be true as she approached to where the brute's scent stopped, her eyes widening in shock at his dark coat. He looked like a darker version of her and her brother's mother, but this brute was larger than she was, and more than capable of taking her down if he wished to. "Hello...?" She spoke, her calm and collected tone was now covered with shyness emanating from it.

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-16-2015, 07:34 AM

He peered in a moment longer, his body frozen in a delicate stance like that of a deer poised to bolt. Nothing moved in those few seconds, save for the breeze and Nagendra’s fur, which danced as the wind wove playfully through it. The air seemed to sweep inside the mouth of the cave, whistling quietly before returning – having scooped out the dusty dirt smell to offer Nagendra a whiff. He liked the smells of caves. They smelled like isolation. Like peace and quiet, and age and wisdom.

In the next instant, the slight breeze seemed to dissolve and fall away, and he was left with total stillness once more. Then out of the corner of his eye, he noticed someone approaching. He turned his slender head to watch curiously, blinking, his expression neutral. It was a white and gray wolf, perhaps a bit shorter than himself. He did not move as she drew nearer, and then paused to shyly greet him. It appeared he might have company. A smile blossomed on his previously empty face. ”Hello there,” he returned, his voice warm. His vivid jade eyes lingered upon her for a moment longer before looking back towards the cave entrance. ”Familiar with this… lair?” he asked, intent on keeping the woman’s company for at least a short conversation; it had been a good few days since he’d met anyone, and this stranger’s presence was a welcome one.

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-16-2015, 08:43 AM
Yurella looked to the dark brute and shook her head. She had only been in Alacritia for a couple months, not enough time to see and explore everything. She was not a nomad for she usually lived with her brother and his mate, but, perhaps she could have some company with this younger male, perhaps he was a year younger than she was for she was four, but, he would be a nice wolf to talk about things with. At least, he did seem that way to her. The wind blew across her mismatched coat as the scent of stillness lingered inside the cave, her nostrils flaring up at the dusty entrance, causing the fae to give a slight sneeze in shock.

"I have only been in this land for a short while, nothing really to have time for exploring. It has been a long time since I had seen another wolf. Pardon for my rudeness, my name is Yurella, may I ask your name?" Yurella was being sincere to the brute. She hardly was ever sincere if at all due to the depression that lingered inside her mind, but, she was going to be nice to this male despite the emptiness she felt inside her heart.

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-17-2015, 08:34 PM

The wolf would speak again, answering his question politely. It seemed that she, too, was new here. Nagendra’s smile broadened slightly, pleased by the common ground that had just been unlocked. ”Ah, same here,” he added in, still smiling. He shifted his weight to one side, and twirled the end of his tail gently. The woman would then introduce herself – refreshingly well-mannered. He was glad that they would not continue their talk nameless to one another. ”My name is Nagendra Bahri. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Yurella,” he said, testing her name on his own tongue and dipping down in a slight bow. Yurella, a pretty name, he thought.

In the next moment, the slender male would glance back to the cave opening and then at his new company again, lifting a single brow. ”Care to join me inside? I’m much for exploring, and this just begs to be seen,” he offered, still donning the slightly askew smirk of his. He had no intention of not seeing it, even if he had no company to share the wonder with. But it would be nice to have someone to chat with while walking. Also like her, it had been a while since he had met anyone, and despite his inclination towards wandering and contemplating in solitude, Nagendra was still a very social creature with perpetuating social needs.

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Yurella would smile, a gentle smile crossing her lips as the sound of her voice echoed off the brute's. His voice was kind and gentle, at least to her it seemed that way. The common misconception of not knowing whether someone is kind or is just plain evil, caused her to freeze in her tracks slightly in thought. But, she smiled and nodded, walking over beside Nagendra, teasing him as her bushy white and grey tail brushed against his face, walking inside the stone cave with a little spring in her step. The sound of her ebony paws clacking against the stone ground reverberated in her lobes, causing the fae to twitch her ear slightly in question. She was not sure if there was someone else inside the cave with them, but she soon stopped and let Nagendra to lead the way. Her emerald eyes perplexed on the scenery.

"So, Nagendra, how long have you found yourself in Alacritia?" She asked the brute, her head tilting to the side slightly in question.

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-25-2015, 09:51 PM

The female paused for a moment, seeming to consider something, and then carried on. Nagendra was pleasantly surprised by the tip of her tail teasing along his face. An amused grin spread across his face, charming and devious as it flashed the tips of his teeth. As Yurella slipped into the cavern, he would follow, his stride reserved and elegant. She paused for a second, and he’d continue on ahead into the dim. ”Hm, Alacritia? Is that what they called this place?” He hadn’t known that it had a name, or that he was in one particular region at all, really. ”Well, not very long. Two or three weeks at the most,” he’d reply, taking a few more strides before stopping again to sniff the air. Dirt spires hung from the ceiling and grew from the floor here and there, adding dimension to the otherwise empty tunnel ahead. ”Have you been here long?” he asked in return, turning to look over his shoulder at his company.

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Yurella had pondered the question for a moment as she continued to walk. The sound of dripping water continued to echo throughout her ears, but she continued walking onward as ebony claws clicked onto the stone ground. She slipped a couple times from the wet surface, but she paid no heed as she smiled, "I had been here for a little while, yet not long enough to really have any new friends or love interests," she explained, a look of kindness in her eyes as her emerald optics focused on the brute's before her. Her tail swayed slightly, but she was happy to have a companion for the time being. "I live with my brother and his mate and children right now, but I am looking for someone who loves me for me and who I can be with and live close by from my brother. I had not seen him in almost five years, but, somehow, we managed to see each other once again."

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-31-2015, 08:40 PM

They continued to walk, and Yurella would reply that she hadn’t been here terribly long either. She would go on to explain her current situation – one part of which he was mildly disappointed at; girls who had that “true love” mindset were often not the kinds who were up for short-lived close encounters. Oh well. His smile remained as he mentally shrugged the thought off. ”So, you are here with him now then?” he asked, focusing back on Yurella as he sought to clear up some faint confusion he had on her explanation. ”I myself am alone,” he’d say, his gaze peeling from the she-wolf to peer onward into the darkness as they walked. ”It’s not so bad though, as long as you can find company every once and a while.” He looked back to her with a thankful smile. ”Especially pretty company,” he added, his grin growing mischievous. Certainly, he had little intent of trying to get too close now, but flirting was still fun. Besides, compliments made everyone feel good, so there was no harm in that.

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-31-2015, 08:56 PM
Yurella would blush when he had said he especially enjoyed pretty company. A small sigh escaped her mouth as she had looked out into the darkness, her eyes shifting over to some bats that roosted above the cave. She paid no heed and continued onward, soon looking back over to Nagendra, "Even if you have company, it can be boring and saddening after a while. I should know. Even though you're alone, you get this bit of loneliness inside of you and you just want someone to talk to or be with before you think no one even likes you. I have been alone for three years, like I said, and it was how I had felt for a long time."

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-09-2015, 09:46 PM

She didn’t answer, and he fell into a mildly awkward silence. She kept walking, and he paused a second, then followed behind. Yurella’s voice echoed behind her, soaking morose words into the brown wolf’s ears. His brows lifted with surprise at the sudden change in attitude, his lips drawn apart slightly with puzzlement. ”Oh…” a soft murmur escaped his mouth. Alone for three years. That answered his question. It also sounded dreadful. ”Have you ever tried joining one of the packs around here?” he asked, stepping up his pace a tad to walk beside her once more. ”I mean, I know there are some around here – I’ve smelled them,” he added, twisting his head to watch her with sympathy as they walked.

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-16-2015, 12:52 PM
Yurella gave a small smile at the brute that she had now known to be named Nagendra. He had a peculiar name, but, it was unique and special in her eyes. She looked over to him, her lime green eyes that resembled her brothers were reflecting slightly so that she could see better in the darkness that surrounded the cave. “I, too, have smelled the packs around here. But, my family is my pack. I do not have a mate at the moment, and I always wanted to have children of my own. I consider my brother’s children to be just like my own, helping me with their problems; if any.” She turned to look ahead of her as she kept the smile still visible upon her features. She had not been back in her families den for some time now, she should probably head back their at some point so that they know she was not hurt or anything. “Perhaps fate will decide whether we meet again, Nagendra,” she spoke in a calm, soft voice