build
player
01-16-2015, 04:47 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Mishaaaa

Character's Name: Anzhelika Zinaida Rusakov
Character Age: 4
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 36 inches
Appearance Descriptionthe fur of the beast is that of elegance. each inch of the thick pelt is mixed with lovely pale hues. her narrow face is a gentle cream with a soft tan and pink nose. her right eye is a thick violet and the left a deep gold. above each eye is a blotch of tan, at the beginning of each brow. along her lower neck and belly is a softer color of lighter creams and white. along her thick scruff is a darker patch of a sandy tan that fades off along her mid back. along each upper leg are splotches of white. her front two paws are white and her two hind paws are a deep tan. the tip of her tail is a deep sandy tan, like her scruff. the woman stands at an large height of 36 inches and 141 pounds. her legs are skinny and long. her body is also skinny for her height, which shows she is very whimsical. with each movement the woman walks with such elegance. her form is full of complete grace. there is a thick aura of darkness with her empty eyes and lovely form.

Proof of Purchases: ---
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-17-2015, 05:13 PM
It was just Winter, did you age her up?

My focus needs more focus.

RueI

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Yes o.o I'll change her age back, if I need to.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-19-2015, 12:31 PM
No, I was just checking to make sure you aged her up.
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.