ardent

Iustus Family

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Hello everyone! I'm looking to bring in a family here but I don't intend on bringing them all in myself so I'm putting all siblings up for adoption! My gal is named Virtus Iustus. She is named to be, quite literally, Virtuous Law. The idea of this family is to create a huge family of LAWFUL ALIGNMENT characters whether they be Lawful Evil, Lawful Neutral, or Lawful Good. I reserve the right to take back inactive characters.

BROTHERS: Villas Iustus (VILE LAW - 2 years), Cras Iustus (NEUTRAL LAW - 2 years), Passivus Iustus (PASSIVE LAW - 1 year)

SISTERS: Honestum Iustus (HONEST LAW - 2 years), Aequus Iustus (IMPARTIAL LAW - 3 years), Fornicariis Iustus (IMMORAL LAW - 3 years)

Design 1, Design 2, Design 3, more designs coming once Photoshop stops crashing on me

Some key traits for appearances to the Iustus family are blue or light grey eyes with brown of grey in their pelt. Having white paws and lower legs is a requirement as well as the mark held on the right side of the body right above that leg as shown in the pre-made designs.

Personality traits are dependent upon which sibling you are going for but all must stick to the LAWFUL alignment scaling. For example, Villas Iustus would not be Lawful Good. Vile Law would be Lawful Evil.

History:
WIP for now.

Code:
Character Name:
Appearance: Site minimum required
Personality: Site minimum required
History: You can develop on what happened once they left the Court (WIP History so give it time. Not required for now)
Plans:
RP Sample: Site minimum required