Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-18-2015, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015, 08:58 PM by Motif I.)

A month has passed since she had left Shaye in the paws of her family. There wasn't a day that went by where she didn't think about her sweet ray of sunshine, worry about her and wonder how she was doing. She had a sense that nothing terrible had happened, but also the gloomy knowledge that if something did she would be too far away to be able to do anything about it. All in all, missing Shaye made her worry. Rhythm was not a stranger to her worries, she saw the girl almost on a daily bases, so perhaps it wouldn't surprise the other when Motif made her way to her sisters den – well the two had separate dens they where often both in one or the other – and made her way inside.

Rhythm was relaxing on the floor of her den, but Motif could see that she was awake. Making her way to her sisters side she curled up there in a way that allowed her to look her sister in the eye. “Rhythm, can I ask something of you?” she wondered softly, starting her train of thoughts with that question, and would continue on quickly. “I want to go back for Shaye, Shai has had him for a month, and..” Motif grinned sheepishly. “Its my turn again, I want her” she admitted.

""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-18-2015, 09:26 PM

She had found her way back to Abaven, not being able to keep herself from Motif for very long. Now that she was back her soul had settled a little, though being around Bass and his little part of the family still made her uneasy and oddly sad. She still didn't want to admit why the sight of them made her feel like that, and would guard the feelings closely. No one needed to know about them, so she would allow them to wallow in her heart as she put on a smiling face. Made easy by Motif's presence. She wasn't allowed much alone time, and even as she rested in her shallow den it felt odd with out Motif by her side.

Of course, she should have expected the sudden presence of her sister within her den. She would mold into Motif's form, the warmth of her sister's pelt bringing her into a full wakefulness, dissipating her thoughts. Their eyes would meet as Motif posed her question, Rhythm's tail wagging softly behind them. "So.. what do you want to ask me?" She'd end with, having a clue but she could not discern a question from those words.
"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-18-2015, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015, 10:13 PM by Motif I.)

The girl would admit her worries as Rhythm's form molded comfortably against her own. The two's appearances where so close to twins, and even if their personalities where different, their clear love for each other was mirrored from one to the other. Family was clearly so important to the majority of this litter, and that importance and love could clearly be seen between the sisters.

At the end of Motif's worries, Rhythm would speak, and the golden eyed girl couldn't help but laugh at the words, because of course she hadn't really asked her question. “Will you go with me? The journey isn't as long as my first go there might have made it look, me and Shaye went sight seeing and went far out of our way often” she explained sheepishly, through she did not regret that beautiful time she had spent with her little girl.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-18-2015, 10:12 PM

She adored her siblings, loved them with all of her heart. Nothing could ever change that. She'd feel herself smiling as Motif's warm form was pressed into her own. She loved that they needn't say anything when being in one another's presence, Motif would, with out hesitation, and lay down beside her sister in the other's den with out a single word. Now though Motif would find herself forming a question, one that would cause her sister to brighten considerably. She'd stayed behind the last time, needing to be with Wren as she gave birth. "Yes! Of course I want to go!" with a real reason to leave "We should tell Bass though.." a precautions they needed especially after Motif's last return. Nuzzling her sister softly she'd try and let her know how much it meant to her that Shaye really would be part of their lives. The loss of her brother's had been really hard, and though she'd been told over and over to not blame herself it still hurt to know that she'd failed them.
"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-18-2015, 10:31 PM

Rhythm's enthusiasm brightened Motif's mood considerably, she was eager to return and knew that everything about the journey would be easier if Rhythm was there beside her. She nuzzled her sister back and smiled at her next words. “Of course, I wouldn't want a repeat of last time, and i'll also let him know that this time we wont be gone nearly as long, just a few days” she explained, and thought about a journey with just her and Rhy, and then her Rhy and Shaye and thought that everything about it sounded fantastic – having no idea what astounding surprise waited for her in the Northern Lands.

“We could go let him know now” Motif added, grooming Rhythm's neck for pulling away, stretching and rising, even through she hadn't settled down for long.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-18-2015, 10:45 PM

The chocolate girl would lean into her sister's touch, eager for her affection. Only Motif brought about her cuddly side, but Rhythm wouldn't complain. They'd been through a lot together. Her littermate would explain their journey wouldn't last more than a few days. Rhythm would nod, that was the usual length of her little trips, but she didn't even tell Bass about those. If he asked she had an excuse, she needed to know the terrain. To run messages as well as seek out different herbs around the lands.

She hadn't exactly expected to be going so soon, but she was ready and would eagerly stand with her sister, stretching her limbs as well before leading the way from her den. Tilting back her head she would call out for Bass, hoping he wasn't busy.
"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-19-2015, 01:05 PM

When Rhy called out for him, his ears pulled forward. He hadn't heard from either of his sisters for awhile, but he had his paws full with all the pups running around. So he trotted over, seeing both brown girls headed towards him. Pale ears pulled back slightly, his pace slowing as he neared them. There seemed to be something happening, and he wasn't sure that he liked it. His heart still felt guarded against Motif, but he stepped forward and pressed his nose to each of their right cheeks. "I feel like I'm getting ganged up on," he muttered softly, a tiny smile spreading on his lips. Sitting back on his rump his golden eyes roamed over both woman, wondering what they had planned. It wasn't often that both of them came towards him like this, a look of determination on their faces.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-20-2015, 07:06 PM

Rhythm would call for their brother, and he would come. She was glad it was her sister who had voiced the whole, uncertain still on where she stood with her brother. However, with his appearance he would also give each sister a nuzzle and she would gratefully lean into his touch, already achingly missing the easy way that had been between them. She loved her brother dearly, with all of her heart, and couldn't bear to see a world where they where not as close in it as they had always been. He would speak then, and she couldn't help but grin teasingly at his words. “That would a be a sisters job, yes” she would agree lightly, then fall into the more serious part of why they had called him here. “I miss Shaye terribly and want to go collect her again, she's been there a month, and.. I want it to be my turn now” she admitted with a sheepish grin “I want Rhythm to come with me, it should only take us a couple days to get there and back, with Shaye being older and no sightseeing to distract us” she continued.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-20-2015, 08:58 PM

Motif would come stand next to her before the arrival of their brother, she was of course all smiles as Bass pressed his nose into her cheek. She wouldn't try and stifle the giggle that appeared as he confessed his feelings. Motif would take the lead though, telling Bass all he would ever wish to know. Rhythm would back her sister by nodding appropriately, she too was excited to see the little bundle of joy. Though she wasn't willing to admit she wanted to take a peek at the girl's father. Who was it that had been so completely irresistible that he'd been able to bed her sister? Not that she realized really it was exactly the opposite. "She'll have me to protect her this time too," Rhythm would joke.
"Speech"