Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2015, 02:56 PM
Seska paced about ten feet away from the packs border on aching paws, their bright eyes scanning the area nervously, inhaling deeply, taking g in the clear scent of the border . They licked their muzzle, debating turning around and leaving. Swallowing deeply they let out a weak, broken, quiet howl, growling at their self with growing frustration. They paced some more, figuring no one would have been able to hear them. They sat down with a determined look The worst they can do is turn me away,  right? They thought.  They pointed their muzzle to the sky and let out another howl, putting all their malnourished frame had into it. Once they stopped they stood, backing another few feet away from the border, sitting down again, shifting their weight nervously between their paws.

Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2015, 09:14 PM

The young apprentice had been working on her stalking that day, keeping her eyes narrowed as she pounced on things and prepared to surprise on of her family members, probably her mother, by pouncing on them to tackle them and take them down. A call emerged from the tree line and Vesta caught a sly grin. It would appear that she would get to test her work-in-progress intimidation skills on a true victim. The pure ivory woman moved herself forward in a regal fashion, her chin held high. She arrived to see a stranger at the borders to the only pack she knew as home. "I would like to know what you are doing at my Aunt's borders." She demanded information from the loner.

Seska

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2015, 09:47 PM
Seska had their head bowed, not focusing on their surroundings, lost in their own thoughts. The ground was cold and hard under their paws and they were starting to get uncomfortable and restless, shifting around and pawing at the dirt. They sighed softly, lifting their head and tilting it as he saw movement out of the corner of their eye.

They held their body low in a respectful submissive stance, bowing their head to the smaller wolf. They observed her stance, watching as she came closer. They stayed quiet until she spoke. "I simply seek acceptance into your pack. If you'll take me, that is" they said in a a low, rough and slightly weary voice