ardent

I Told You That's The Last You'll See Of Me

Freyr

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2015, 03:53 PM

Maybe this was a good place to be alone, with his thoughts. Curling up, Freyr stared blankly at the sky. It seemed that he didn't have any luck. His blue eyes closed, and he rested his head gently on the ground. Within a few moments, he had to raise it again, leaving a smear of blood on the ground. It was too hot here. Turning his gaze towards a large hole in one of the rocks, he tilted his head. A den? Getting to his gold and black paws, Freyr headed towards the hole. He dipped his head so he could fit in it, and stared at it. It wasn't the biggest den, but it could fit him and another wolf. As if another wolf would even live there, besides him. And even then, it was only until he healed.  

Freyr had stayed there a few moments before deciding to explore. When he poked his head outside the den, he noticed a small creature heading down to where he was. Freyr glanced at the den, and began to walk towards the creature, only to realize that it was a pup. And not just any pup. His adopted daughter had followed him. With a glance at the den, he began to walk beside Zisa, a little surprised that she would travel that far for the now-silent male. One that had lied to her, by saying he was her father. 

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Zisa was brimming with rage, her brown fur bristling as she followed her adopted father's scent. It seemed that it lead to some sort of canyon, and inside a den. Zisa was about to head towards the den, when she saw the small smear of blood. It seemed that the black wolf with the skull really had hurt Freyr that bad. The full force of everything hit her, and Zisa blinked several times, trying to get rid of the tears that threatened to fall. She had stood there for so long that the sun was burning her, so she shook her head and began trailing her uncle again. Once she saw him heading towards her, she stopped, staring into his blue eyes. She had noticed that the black and gold male only had one ear, but she had never thought of it as anything but a cool wound. Now, seeing it, a sharp pain speared through her heart as she thought of a possibility. Had he attacked the wolf she was supposed to suddenly call father? And, if he had, did Freyr do it because he was mad that her mother was pregnant with them? She lowered her head, trying to decide if she should ask him or not. Then she raised her head and stared at the gold and black maele.

"Your ear. Did you attack my real dad because you didn't like us?" Wow, that had come out wrong.

Freyr

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 03:31 PM

At his adopted daughter's words, Freyr flinched. "Your ear. Did you attack my real dad because you didn't like us?" He shook his head, managing to endure the pain long enough to rasp out a sentence or two. "No. Your father......He was going to attack Akemi." Saying his sister's real name was a habit, so it came easily to him. Usually, Freyr tried to make sure the believed Akemi was their mother.....Which she was. It seemed that Zisa wasn't in the best mood, with her mostly brown fur bristling in anger. Lowering his head, Freyr tilted his head, silently asking if she was okay. Of course, she probably wasn't okay. She had found out that her 'father' was really her uncle. If he had been Zisa, and found that out, he didn't know what he would have done. Since he had never really cared for his father, he probably wouldn't have cared.

Glancing at Zisa, and thinking of Einarr, Freyr was glad that Akemi and her pups hadn't stayed in that pack.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-27-2015, 03:46 PM
Zisa was still regretting her words when Freyr flinched at them. Her purple gaze widened, and she spoke, her voice soft. "I'm sorry. I didn't-" Her words were interrupted by her adopted father's. "No. Your father......He was going to attack Akemi." At first, Zisa was confused by his words. Akemi? She didn't know anyone named Akemi. Then it hit her. Akemi was her mother's name, instead of "mom", or "mother". Of course, she made a silent vow to never call her mother by her real name. When Freyr lowered and tilted his head, Zisa pulled away from him. She loved him, sure, but the tiny female wasn't ready to trust him just yet. Not after he had let her believe he was her real father when he wasn't. She knew why, in a way, but her pain and anger overruled logic.

"Why would he attack mom?" Zisa asked finally.