Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-21-2015, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 05:26 PM by Aures.)

Odette had taken the time to rest after Novella guided her around Threar's lands. After crashing in an offered den whose room was ginormous for the large woman, she woke up to see the last rays of the sun touching the forest. Sleep that had been with Odette for a few hours left, causing the woman to rise with more vigor than she had before. After shaking out her fur and stretching all four legs, she left the den to peek outside. Her eyes shimmered at the beauty of the late afternoon. Ohhh, if she was a warmer climate female, she would enjoy living there.

The tri-colored woman left the den and began to explore the wonders Threar had to offer. She hoped no one would try to attack her and ask why she was there; she was a guest, after all. Luckily, no such hostile personality appeared to confront her and she gave a warm smile to the pink and purple sky above her. Fate really was working in her favor this time and she still couldn't believe it.

Soon, Odette caught a salty scent upon the nearby breezes. She walked in the direction of the source and came upon a secluded bay. Her heart rate increased as she happily bounded towards the empty shore, memories of her family's first home after Glaciem hitting her with nostalgia. Her paws crunched in the sand and she happily barked before diving towards the warm crystals. Her massive frame rolled in the loose grains and gentle laughs left her lips as she felt the last rays fall onto her. Her skin prickled and she opened her eyes to look up at the sky as it began to change colors. Odette's tail wagged in the sand, sending it everywhere as she began to feel content. Yes, it was definitely a good thing to approach Threar in the first place. This choice was one she knew she wouldn't regret.

Talk like this

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
01-21-2015, 07:15 PM

He was going to be a father again soon, they'd just told their first litter and would soon tell the pack as well. He felt like he was walking on air, with a new spring in his step. After so much going wrong life was finally on it's way to right again. The man would set out from his den to do a nice patrol, a minute to himself and his own thoughts. The afternoon had set upon them, as he loped along the thought of catching a meal for his pregnant wife came to mind before he reach the beach of the bay. A scent he did not recognize would fill his nostrils, but already Novella had told them of their guest.

Curious to meet her for himself Frith would follow her scent, leading to the cool waters of the ocean. The girl was on the beach, admiring the beginnings of what would be quite an amazing sunset. He'd let out a soft vocalization to make her aware of his presence as he drew more near. The scent of Novella and Threar were on her, but obviously not a permanent fixture like upon his own pelt. "Good evening," He'd call easily before coming up next to her, curiosity obvious on his features. "Frith, Author of Threar. My wife told me you were staying with us for a short time and i thought I'd come introduce myself." He would lower his head respectfully before pulling his bicolored eyes back up to rest on her own.

""

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-21-2015, 07:45 PM
]
Odette Adravendi

Odette should have known that her unfamiliar scent and loud giggling could possibly draw attention her way. She had been oblivious, however, so when the male's scent hit her nose, she was brought back to reality. Her eyes continued to watch the sky until his form, although upside down, was there next to her. She watched him with fascination as he approached and began to speak, silently wondering if she should get up and risk spraying him with sand. The risk was too swell to miss!

Slowly, she rolled onto her stomach and looked over at him. "Pleasure to meet you, Frith, Author of Threar." Odette then pushed herself up and tried to resist the urge to shake...but it was too strong. Her large frame scooted away from Frith and she let the wind and sky have the extra grains of sand. Once she was free of the extra weight, she walked towards the dark male and reclined to her haunches. After dipping her head in return and showing off her red and blue gaze, she grinned. "I am Odette Adravendi, Alphess of Glaciem and quite happy to be here as your guest." Her tail thumped against the ground beside her haunches as she eagerly watched him. "Novella only mentioned you a few times in our first meeting, but I am glad that I now have a face to the name." He was indeed interesting-looking, especially his eyes...his flames were quite lovely. "From the little I have seen, I can tell you must be proud of Threar's locations."

I speak

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
01-21-2015, 10:11 PM

The rather playful alpha would roll over slowly before she allowed him a greeting of her own. Politely she would acknowledge his name and slowly back away from him. He'd watch her curiously before realizing she was shaking the sand from her pelt. He'd smile in amusement as she came back to sit near him, finally giving him her name and rank. She would let him know that Novella had indeed told her about him, also complimenting the lands that he ruled over.

Threar was nestled in one of the most beautiful valleys in the east, the waterfall and the bay together made for an amazing Kingdom. He couldn't take much credit though, in reality he was only there to support his wife who was the real creator of Threar. "I do enjoy calling it my home." the answer was simple, "It's a beautiful place. You seem to have been enjoying it, a mini beach vacation from the northern winters?" he would chuckle light heartedly as he teased her.

""

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-21-2015, 10:46 PM

His reaction to her shaking away the sand made her smile. If she could make a stranger laugh, then her day was made. Although, politically, he wasn't a stranger, but an acquaintance. She hoped that in the future, he would become more than that and be as close to her as Novella was slowly doing. To have a connection with the Destructions was something she hoped to keep up in the long run.

Frith seemed happy to talk about the location of his home, calling them beautiful. He spoke on her own admiration of the place and she couldn't help but giggle. "Yes, actually, I have been enjoying my time here. The North can't compete with the warmth that comes from being in the East." A warm breeze swept around them at that moment, causing a ripple to occur in her thick, tri-colored coat. Her red and blue eyes closed at the touch before she looked at Frith again. "But, the North has so many wonders about it, I don't think I could leave it without feeling remorse." She grinned widely and softly sighed. "I was built for the cold temperatures and harsh weathers. I only wonder if there are others out there who comply with my own genetics..."

"Talk"
"You" Think

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
02-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Her giggle would have been enough to tell that she was having a decent stay, it was hard to in these beautiful lands. He was quite blessed to live her all year, and even though the flooding had been scary he wouldn't trade this place for the world. The same wind that picked up her fur would emphasize her point as it touched his body, he was obviously a dweller of the eastern lands, already his coat was thinning out for summer's heat. She would mention quite specifically that she was bred for the cold, while he could barely boast his lineage at all. What would it have been like to know more of where his mother had come from. "I know what you mean, it would be difficult to leave my home here. There's a lot of memories held here already and i've only been around for the last year." Though he wasn't sure that he could make any comment about his ancestry.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-02-2015, 12:13 AM
]
Odette Adravendi

The way she spoke of his home made Frith smile in agreement. Odette knew that what she was saying would affect his heart in a good way and she was happy to see his reaction. Her tail thumped beside her and she took in his words with interested ears. "A lot can happen within a year or two," she agreed, head nodding to her statement. "I know all too well that something can change in the blink of an eye."

The atmosphere around them was, indeed, breathtaking. For the Glaciem Alphess, it was a paradise dream that she had only imagined as a child. Now, as she saw the water move across the sand and birds fly away from a nearby tree, she realized that dreams really were meant to come true. Her heart began to feel so full, it threatened to burst! Looking back to Frith, she smiled softly. "The fact that you and Novella are surrounded by family is what impresses me aside from the beauty here. I grew up with the family values of sticking together and be there no matter what...I can only guess that the Destructions are the same?"

I speak

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
02-02-2015, 12:22 AM
She was right though, very much had happened in the last year.. year and a half. He'd lost his mother, surged off on his own, met Novella, started a family, and became the alpha in a pack all in that amount of time. He felt rather accomplished for his relatively short time on his own. Losing his mom had been hard, but finding Novella had helped him more than he could have ever realized. He'd never intended for his life to turn out like it had, but he couldn't deny the enjoyment of the time he was given.

Odette would go on to comment on the Destruction family, though he'd not been with them very long the fact that he now had a massive family was an amazing one. "That was not one of the big lessons my mother taught me growing up, but it is given in emphasis to my children." Indeed, the Destruction family were scattered, but the ones who gathered were hard to break. "Having so many wolves you know you can count on is a great feeling."
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-02-2015, 12:32 AM
]
Odette Adravendi

All of the events in Odette's short life in Ala were what made her the wolf she was today. She had survived alone, met great wolves along the way, and found a good home in more than one place. To know that she had evolved from such harsh times was enough to make her confident in her future endeavors. As she thought about it, she knew that Threar's alignment and encouragement would be a wonderful asset in the future.

Frith spoke of not knowing what it was like to have a large family growing up, but being able to establish such roots for his children was enough to convince him. Her smile widened and her eyes sparkled as she wholeheartedly agreed. "You are so lucky to have them, Frith, you really are. Valhalla was like that when Mother ruled...and Grandmother Erani." The memory of Chrysanthe's red face hit Odette like a stone and she softly sighed at the thought. "Mother was a kind-hearted woman who didn't want to see others suffer...not when they didn't do anything to deserve it." She looked away and to the sand a few feet from her. "I wonder what she would say now, about all that I have done since Valhalla's final crumble."

I speak

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
02-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Frith had seen many things through his short three years on the earth, most importantly he'd fallen in love and started a family. He'd never imagined those events would lead up to him becoming an alpha. He would never dream of trading his place by Novella's side. He had an enormous family now and could spend the rest of his days caring for that family. It seemed that Odette would share his sentiments, going on to explain her home and what growing up with her own family had been like. Obviously the memories evoked great emotion, and she spoke of the woman as though she were no longer part of this earth. Much like his own dam. He would smile knowling even if she were not looking at his features any longer. "I'm sure she would be proud of you." He only hoped he could say the same of his own mother. Would she look at him now and approve of all he'd helped build?

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-08-2015, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 06:37 PM by Aures.)

Frith's words made her look up from the sand and to his eyes. Her bi-colored gaze shimmered with a bright twinkle of happiness and she couldn't help but grin. "Thank you, Frith. I can only hope to make them proud with each choice I make in the future." Her tail gently wrapped around her large hind legs as she began to relax on the sand. Her front paws softly pressed into the crystals as she continued on the conversation. "Glaciem's atmosphere is slowly becoming my permanent home...I can't wait for you and Novella to have the chance to come and visit."

"Talk"
"You" Think