gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-22-2015, 04:00 AM
silently she's filled with pride
One day they'll know, she's got a heart of gold And she sings, I want to know what love is But it seems to come with so much pain If no one wants to show me It seems easier just to run away When I am gone it's just a penny for my soul But God he knows, I got a heart of gold but now change is clear

It seemed their arrival had upset the pre-determined living arrangements, the vixen got the feeling there was much work going on behind the scenes to get things into order again and a part of her was amused at the notion that it was partially her fault. Not that she really had any control over what had happened…

With a sigh Selíni rolled onto her back, staring up blankly at the early dusk sky. It would be an hour maybe more before the moon was visible in the sky and she wished it would arrive sooner. It had once amused her how each of her siblings seemed to revel, at least partially, in one particular season or weather. Symbolic maybe, but it all made perfect sense to the charcoal girl. Night was her element, it was generally a bit more peaceful. Prey animals hide within their holes or the deepest shadows of the forest and very few of the bigger predators seemed eager to go digging for them. Crickets chirruped and occasionally the bats would wheel and dive overhead, snatching up insects with their soft squeaks.

Flipping once more on to her stomach the vixen glanced around. Certainly one of her siblings had to be within a close range…

"Speech!"

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-24-2015, 05:11 PM
It was not necessarily that Voltage excelled in the stormy whether, when his "element" could be seen so much easier. Actually, it was more likely the opposite. He nearly always felt energy, felt the electricity of life and the world, and in storms where lightning was visible he was happy. But he didn't excel in storms, that was for Arcus. And infact, he was rather....anxious whenever he heard the booming sound of thunder. So, all in all, Voltage was not necessarily in tune with the "storm" that revolved around the lightning he was so aptly named for. His other siblings matched their elements far more, he believed. Sere with her firey personality, Glacier with his unyielding wall. Even Selini seemed to have adapted to the flirty nature of night.

"Speak of the devil." He rumbled, mostly to himself, as he spotted his newest little sister "sunbathing" in the quickly dimming light. A bright smile painted across charcoal lips as he trotted towards her, tilting his head as he looked over at her. "Tell big brother Volty, how is the fair lunamaiden settling in? Do you need any help finding your way around?" He offered with a gentle smile and a twitch of his ear before he settled just slightly on his haunches.

"Burn Baby Burn"