Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-11-2014, 01:23 PM
OOC: PACK HUNTING THREAD!! I encourage everyone who is a part of Sawtooth to participate!!!! Last posting date will be 9/17/2014. I hope to see a lot of people/wolves. :] :]

The Lead Beta was getting tired of politics. So far, alliances with Ethereal had been made and he was working on ensuring one with Ebony. He should have been keeping up plenty of energy because of his energy and youth, but for some reason, he was exhausted. It probably didn't help that he was wrapped up with Guinevere and Novel's situations. The feelings that came with those cans of worms was enough to make him have a meltdown. So, he needed a distraction, and it had to be productive.
Dhiren pushed himself from his den one bright and early summer morning. The temperatures were brisk and the sun hadn't risen yet, giving the pack an opportunity that would be easy to miss for potential prey. He looked over to Guinevere's darkened doorway before setting out for the perfect place to make noise. Yes, he definitely needed the distraction today.
Black and white paws carried him from the Springs to the Delta, where many of the small streams welcomed local deer and rabbits. The idea of running and chasing his food made his empty stomach grumble. He tightened his abdomen muscles and when he reached a hidden spot in the Delta's woods, he called for his pack. Anyone, everyone, could participate. He wanted to keep his pack active and what better way than to enjoy a hunting spree?

"Speech"
Lineart courtesy of Kaylink on dA - Character belongs to Wynn

Dutiron

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
09-14-2014, 12:25 PM

Dutiron had spent much of his time as of late feeling somewhat lost. The world he'd grown to know suddenly torn and ripped, the pieces scattered about. Of course nothing was seriously wrong in his life, the family he'd grown up around suddenly breaking away including his grandparents. Whilst they were not far at all, a part of the young Destruction still felt as though it was a loss. Maybe the main problem was Saga really, still so unable to forgive their mother, accept their newest little sister. By no means did he have as many issues on his plate as his elder brother, but Dutiron still was somewhat out of sorts. Maybe it was an age thing, he was a year now, not longer a child though still feeling so far from an adult.

As Dhiren's call sounded, the boy would move and make his way towards his brother. No one else as of yet had arrived. Strange, weren't more people needed for a pack hunt, why hadn't they all gathered? What was taking them so long? He wouldn't question such thoughts aloud now though, instead simply moving to join his brother. "Hello Dhiren." He would greet instead, simply silently awaiting the rest of the pack to join.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-14-2014, 05:04 PM

She knew that much was on her son?s mind recently, what with Guinevere and filling such an important role in the pack. When she heard his voice call for a pack meeting it would help her feel a bit better for him, knowing it would help get his mind off his troubles. She?d nuzzle Arivae once more before pushing herself to her feet and coursing in her son?s direction. It wouldn?t take her much time to arrive at his side, but already Dutiron the second had beaten her to the start. She?d smile warmly as she moved to nuzzle both of her boys, pride showing in her highly held crown and tail. This would be a time to forget about the wrongs that had been committed and to celebrate being a family. "Hello, my loves." She?d dote over them for only a moment longer before backing away and taking her position at Dhiren?s right. He?d be the commander today. "What sort of plan do you have for us?"

"Speech"

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-16-2014, 10:59 PM

Dhiren?s call would immediately grab Canta?s attention. The girl had some plans and yet she was having a hard time acting upon them, still this presented a chance for her to prove she has the pack?s best interests at heart. With a swift movement the girl rose from her lounging and headed off to answer her brother. Slight disappointment filled the girl as she realized how small the group was so far. Canta seriously hoped she wasn?t going to be the last one to arrive. It was only her family too, she noted. Not overall surprising as they did make up the body of the pack, still a little part of her had hoped to see the golden faced Mercury. Giving each of her family members a quick nod and smile she finally turned forest orbs upon Dhiren and waited, unspeaking.

Talk like this

[Image: oLGAaTF.png]

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
09-21-2014, 12:08 PM

She was late, but she hoped her excuse was a good one. Not only had she been caring for Novel, but also diligently watching over her parents and her newest baby brother. The call of the pack's Beta was something she felt she shouldn't ignore though. Dhiren was someone she knew of, but had never really spoken to directly, but she supposed she ought to spend more time with Novel's brother anyway.

With a bit of a rush to her step, knowing she had delayed her appearance long enough, she made her way toward the gathering. Tail would linger between her hind legs as she approached, offering a small smile to those here already. Only four others, but they were all Destructions -- Song included. A nod of respect was offered to all before she took a seat by herself, slightly away from the others. She'd been putting far too much time and energy into making sure Novel and her own family was fed; it only seemed reasonable to help out in terms of the rest of the pack.

Charmeine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-04-2014, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 07:37 PM by Charmeine.)
[

The puppy's paws were coated in mud as she pranced towards Dhiren's call. What did daddy want? Maybe she could help! So she weaved through all the legs of the wolves around the black and white brute, her little white tail wagging behind her. "Can I help Daddy? I can help lo's! Lo's of help from me! I will be goods Daddy I promise!" Her whole body was wiggling as she shook her tail back and forth, big blue eyes intent on Dhiren. She didn't understand that this was a hunt, and that she would most likely not be able to keep up. All she knew was that her Father had called everyone here, so why would she be excluded? Plus she had been all brave and wandered here all by herself! She didn't even trip or nothing.
"speech"

come and sing for me

Because of nearly drowning, Charmeine is very afraid of water and may panic if she gets to close to it.