Vivek

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-24-2015, 01:23 AM
Northern Alacritis was getting especially boring - and so the brute would venture south. Further and further, until none of the sights and sounds that he was acquainted with were around anymore. He was immersed in a place that was completely new. The fauna was different, the forest were different, there wasn't a single landmark that he was familiar with. And yet he traveled onward. Bored with the way that life was trudging along without anything interesting happening the brute wouldn't regret leaving behind the continent he was born on. Idly he would wonder whether the place that he found himself in was still considered Alacritis at all.

The shade of the sycamore trees hid the full saturated red hue of the brute's fur, making it look a deeper color than it truly was. Flecks of fire-y red could be seen along the brute's back where the sunlight peeked through. At thirty eight inches the male was large, and currently standing with his front paws in the creek, watching a snake slither by. It had been a few days since he had hunted for himself, too taken to learning his way around these new lands. Maybe he would try his hand at fishing?

Eyeing the water, the brute's ears flicked back, his lips curling into a sneer at the thought of eating fish. Bitter flesh didn't seem particularly pleasing to his palette, but it seemed easy enough to catch. Surely he wouldn't have any trouble at all snatching one of the little fuckers up.

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-24-2015, 02:43 PM

HOW ABOUT A KISS?  I SWEAR I'M A PRINCE!

Aksel could not make up his mind.  He didn't know where he wanted to be or what he wanted to do with himself and so the young man wandered in and out of Alacritia, driven constantly by his whims.  His siblings had gone their separate ways again and Loki might as well have been dead for all he was ever around.  The young male paused and scented the ground for a moment before shrugging and carrying on.  He was debating about taking up the offer of the handsome, massive, and mysterious male he'd come across in the battlefield but he wasn't quite sure he was ready to make any sort of commitment yet.  But… on the other paw it was better than wandering around aimlessly.

Amidst the rustling cattails a chatty little creek was bubbling by.  Licking his lips the young male approached, seeking to quench his thirst when the oh so familiar scent of the cardinal wolf met his nostrils.  Slinking carefully forward, mismatched eyes rested on the male who was peering into the water.   He couldn't resist.  Sleek, corded legs coiled under him, tail adjusted just slightly for balance.  A moment later his limbs unfurled as he bounded towards the red male, hoping to nip the red boy squarely in the center of his left butt cheek.

Vivek

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-31-2015, 10:45 PM
The river seemed to be teeming with life, it should be easy enough to find a victim beneath the water. Fucking around with snakes wasn't something that the male wanted to get around too immediately, you never knew when those slithering bastards would take a bite at you and leave you dead or hallucinating or a little bit of both. So he would refrain from snapping at the river snakes, instead his red eyes would fall on a fish that was swimming juuuust barely in his direction.

He hadn't a clue what he was doing, but he figured this next part he could play by ear or what have you.

Teeth parted, and drawing ever so slowly forward, doing his best not to disturb the water, Vivek would be less than seconds from releasing the springs of his coiled muscles and launching himself head first at the fish a little less than a foot away from him... before he was bitten right in the butt. (Direct hit lmao!)

The brute yelped, a snarl pouring bubbling from his throat as he whipped around, forgetting completely about the fish for the time being and wondering just who or what had the audacity to disturb him while he was trying to fucking concentrate... narrowed eyes would glance over the other male's frame before comically widening, because instead of a crazy asshole of a stranger this was a crazy asshole that he was sort of acquainted with. "What the fuck kid - can't you see I'm trying to-" That fish was long gone, uuuuhg. "Che, whatever."

He looked away, quite agitated now, but what on earth was this kid doing out here? The last time he had seen him it was months ago and out on the battlefield... he had been a nimble little brat that he (couldn't catch) didn't have the heart to beat on. "What are you doing out here?" He didn't even know where here was. "I know cardinals are good luck but to follow me this far south?" They'd have to be friends or something.

ooc: i'm gonna go ahead and say that fight was icly Aksel's if that's ok? Vivek's pretty big and bumbly lets just say Aksel ran circles around him, hehehe

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-01-2015, 11:51 AM
ooc: haha, sure that's fine.

HOW ABOUT A KISS?  I SWEAR I'M A PRINCE!

Score! Adrenaline raced through his body as well as sheer joy at nailing the red boy right in the rear with a playful nip. Tensed limbs sprang as he aimed to leap away before the other could retaliate, a bubbling laugh emerging from his lips as bounded away. Aksel grinned and winked at the other male as he recognized the young trickster. Kid, though? Ha! Even though he was still a few season's from his second birthday he still felt he was an adult… even if he didn't act like one.

"Trying to…? What are you trying to do?" Aksel had a pretty good idea that the other was trying to fish but he didn't want to assume just yet. Laughing again, Aksel shook out his coat. "What am I doing here? I wander wherever I please, whenever I please and thought I'd do a little exploring." He'd heard about the terras that lay to the far south and couldn't resist the chance to check them out, maybe find a new place to call a base.

"My, my, aren't we full of ourselves…. though I would say you brought me some luck last time we met so who am I to shirk a good thing. But enough about me, what brings your colorful visage down here? Surely you didn't travel all this way just to fish?"