Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-24-2015, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015, 10:43 PM by Aksel.)

Of course it was raining…. Aksel shivered and snarled. The words of his mother running through is head over and over on repeat as he struggled to process the encounter.  The one woman he'd wondered about but never really cared to see had come waltzing back into his life without a care in the world and then proceeded to rip into him.  The flesh along his back, over the top of his hips, lay open to the elements the wound worsened due to lack of padding, Aksel's violent movement to free himself of the woman's grasp, and the journey itself.  

As nasty as the wound looked though it was his jaw that hurt the post.  Fang marks traced red lines around his muzzle, the most severe cuts marking his lower jaw where his mother had fractured it, a hairline fracture on the left side in the center.  It was easily the part of him that hurt the most.  He just wanted to curl up somewhere safe but of course he was out on the dam plains and there was nothing in site to curl up under.

"Speech"

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-29-2015, 07:35 PM

Well, well, well. Looky there. The porcupine chasing brat. She watched him from a distance and tried to guess his reason for being where he was. It wasn't until he got a little closer that she realized something was wrong. Curiosity and yes, concern, spurred her forward. She closed the distance easily, trying not to appear too eager to reach him in case his ego ran away with the gesture. She was eager to look his wounds over and maybe, if he was too far gone, pick at his brain, but contrary to what he was likely to believe, she wasn't seeking out his insufferable presence for the company he was capable of providing.

Her pace slowing as she got closer to him, Warja stated the obvious, "You look like you run over by a herd of buffalo."

""

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-31-2015, 07:18 PM

HOW ABOUT A KISS?  I SWEAR I'M A PRINCE!

Every heart beat seemed to send another pulse of pain rocketing through the young man's head. Aksel flinched, eyes clenched tight as he waited for the pain to pass but it didn't to want to leave him be. Aksel sat heavily. The world felt like it was spinning and he was still a long way off from a pack. Way to go, he'd really gotten himself into it this time. Aksel sighed heavily, as long as Dægmar was in Alacritia he wasn't entirely sure that he wanted to be. Though… he had to admit he was tempted to take her up on her offer. Not only so he could polish his skills in fighting but so that he could also keep an eye on his new siblings.

Ears flicked back and he winced as he tried to grin at the beautiful form of Warja. "Muh… mughtr….." Aksel took a deep breath and sighed before whimpering softly. "Halp?"

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-21-2015, 04:54 PM

He managed to garble out a few words, his lips curling in what she assumed would have been an irritating smile had he not been in so much pain. "Halp?" Well, shit. She rushed forward, quickly closing what little distance remained between them. He had to be pretty bad off to be unable to manage even a smile.

"Alright," her tone making it clear that she was only interested in facts, not flirting or whatever other nonsense he was likely to spill, she said, "Tell me everything; leave nothing out. Lucky you," her tone took on a simper here, "You've stumbled upon a healer."

""

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-21-2015, 05:26 PM

Aksel wasn't one to believe in the over-masculine nonsense that it was wrong to ask for help or to be in trouble. However, he couldn't help but feel embarrassed after the show he'd put on for Warja in their previous meetings. If anything he'd only proved that yes… he was an idiot. She quickly closed the distance between them and he took a step back, startled at her sudden approach. He stared at her as she asked him to explain everything… he could barely ask for help she had to be kidding! Yet, when she mentioned she was a healer, Aksel let out a soft sigh of relief. Well, at least he wouldn't have to make a fool of himself in front of an entire pack.

Aksel took a deep breath, pushed the pain from his mind, and struggled to speak.   "I meht muh muddur…. she…" Aksel flinched and shivered, s-sounds weren't going to work well.   "….atacked..meh…" He looked away for a moment then turned back to Warja, frustration building. He didn't know what else to say. He finally met the woman who birthed him and her response was to break his jaw and tear the flesh on tops of his shoulders and hips til he was chased away bloody and defeated. The pain came rearing back and Aksel shook his head, he couldn't do this. What else did she need to know? He hoped she'd ask him some yes or no questions so he wouldn't have to open his mouth.

"Speech"

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-21-2015, 05:55 PM

His what now? His mother? Warja shook her head. No, they could tell sad stories later. She didn't need to know the why or the how; the damage done was all she needed to know.  "No," she commanded to silence the flow of words that couldn't help her help him. "I need you to tell me about what's wrong." Was there more than what she could see? Injuries below the surface? She needed to know. "We can talk about your mother later, right now I need to know if there's anything wrong that I can't see." She paused, then, "I'm taking you back to my pack." That probably should have been a question, although she wasn't really asking. He needed more care than just a leaf filled loogie smeared across his bite wounds. In her stores she had a wide variety of plant mixes for everything from pain control to antiseptics - both of which he needed.

""

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-21-2015, 06:30 PM

Warja spoke again and Aksel sighed in dismay. His injuries…. right, of course that's what she wanted to know about. Could we have a round of applause for the idiot? Aksel took another deep breath.  "Rohken… ahh…j….ahhh" Sighing again in frustration he moved a paw to gesture to the left side of his lower jaw where he was fairly confident the fracture had occured. He then gestured to the more obvious wounds on his shoulders and hips. That was all. Aksel bottled up the thoughts of his mother, embarassed he'd even spoken them to Warja in the first place. He figured he'd be long gone by the time that topic ever came up again. In the mean time though she wanted him to go back to the pack?

Aksel made a face. If she was a healer couldn't he stay here? Though it occured to him all her supplies and such were probably back at her den. With a huff he nodded. Yea, yea, sure he'd go back to the pack.

"Speech"

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-21-2015, 07:12 PM

His dismayed reaction to her words was lost on the healer. She was focused on the task at hand and like his flirting, his emotional state at the moment didn't concern her. Later, once she was certain he was alright, she might- might be up for hearing what he had to say. However, she drew the line at flirting. That might get him a sedative.

Nosing around her patient, Warja took in the lacerations on his hips and shoulders. They weren't awful. Could definitely be worse. So far there was no sign of infection although the skin was angry-looking and puckered as one would expect. "You'll live," she commented dryly. Maybe.

"My pack isn't far from here." She'd find him someplace dry to sleep after giving him something for the pain and tending to his wounds. "I'd treat your bite wounds here, but if you can make it I'd rather take care of everything at once." It would save her the time and effort of finding suitable plants while he sat out in the open shivering.

""

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-28-2015, 02:42 PM

Aksel fidgeted as he debated whether to go with her or turn around and run for it. Psh, yea that would work, who was he kidding? She'd catch him easily and man she was cold! She didn't seem the least bit perplexed. Eyes narrowed and he sighed heavily. There was no fighting it, Warja was going to get her way and he just didn't have the energy to protest at the moment. Aksel nodded and wobbled as he got to his feet, ready to follow her back to her packlands.

-exit Aksel after Warja-

ooc: Did you want to start a thread for them in Secretua or shall we just say she healed him and call it good?

"Speech"