build
player
01-26-2015, 08:48 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Requiem

Character's Name: Kennocha Lathurnach
Character Age: 4 years
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 32 inches
Appearance Description: Kennocha has a stable frame, measuring at 32 inches and 110 pounds of tough muscle and bone. Her height exceeds the proportionality of her weight because her legs are long compared to the rest of her body. This gives her the ability to run at a fast pace, and her strength allows her to do so for long distances. Though she possesses such capacities, Kennocha would rather label herself as a fighter. It is not in her nature to run so much as to fight, and this is greatly due to her upbringing. Her family honored loyalty above all else, and believed that courage was defined as protecting those in need. As an adolescent, Kennocha was dedicated to training in combat, which explains the layers of muscle covering her frame. Even so, her feminine curves have not been lost.
This body is covered by a thick blanket of fur which has been painted in many warm shades of brown. The majority of her coat is copper, but it is lighter across the lower half of her face. This lighter color continues down to her chest and all the way back across her stomach, only ending when it reaches the tip of her long tail. Kennocha is also adorned in white markings which are rough and almost tribal in shape. They look as though someone drew them on with a slightly trembling hand. They mark a line halfway up her ears, and a dark chocolate brown color travels on to the tips. They also trace themselves down from the tops of her hips like rain sliding down a glass pane, curling around her legs a bit as they go. Even her front two paws are dipped in the snowy white color. These markings are what make her look unique.

However, some may notice her eyes before they bother to examine the markings listed above. In the shades of warm brown, her icy blue eyes are shocking and new. Their bright color resembles that of the sky on a clear day. They are made even more prominent by the chocolate brown marks that circle them and trace down to her nose.

Each detail of her appearance is fascinating in itself, but when they are combined, they create a gorgeous picture. Kennocha is a very lovely woman. However, she has the brave heart of a warrior and would not give in to courtship easily.

Purchases:Small Accessory AND Odd Markings http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=12780

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-26-2015, 09:42 PM
Just to clarify, you are going to purchase the necklace later, right?

My focus needs more focus.

Kennocha

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 07:17 AM
Yes, I promise I will, as soon as I get a few gems to spend ;)

SecretAffair

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2015, 12:43 AM
So 2 things. First, the necklace does need to be removed from her description until it is purchased, just to avoid confusion. Second, the stripes on her rump do need to purchased.

Kennocha

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2015, 08:32 AM
I posted in the gemstone yesterday, so that's pending now ^^ I'll make the other fixes too so we'll be good to go soon enough! Thanks!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-30-2015, 10:24 PM
Can you edit in your purchases please? After that you will be good to go.

Kennocha

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2015, 10:45 PM
EDITED! Thanks Eve!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-30-2015, 11:19 PM
With links, darling. xD

Kennocha

gems
size
build
player
02-01-2015, 03:17 PM
... I'll get it right eventually xD

Edited again!

SecretAffair

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store