player
01-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Elli and Ritsuka pup born 1-28-2015
Out-of-Character Name: Kiara

Character's Name: Aleksa
Character Age: Pup
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 33 inches
Appearance Description: Aleksa is a stunning mash of her mother, Elli, and her father, Ritsuka. She has eyes of a light almond brown color that could compare to the shade of brown that covers her ears. From the tip of her tail to the base of the neck, the temptress has a mottled color fur similar to that of her mother Elli in respects to color and spread. Her base coat is a light brown which holds the same shade as he father. The determined girl will be muscular and well-built but will only stand to be 33 inches tall. She will be fast, her thinner fur allowing her to run faster against the wind. The girl has a small bridge running up from the top of her mouth until it narrows out at the top of her snout by her eyes. Her pelt is untouched of scars and imperfections.

Proof of Purchases: None.

SecretAffair

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2015, 12:32 AM
So Im not entirely sure that I know what she looks like. Could you either provide a ref or elaborate on her coloring more?

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-28-2015, 12:39 AM
[Image: Si74VHy.png]

This is Aleksa's design, though Kiara didn't keep the bands on it since those would have cost gems. So same design, just no white on the front legs. <3

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-28-2015, 11:03 AM
Yup, I didn't put the lineart up like I intended because I didn't have time to edit out the bands ^^

KatG6

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store