Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-28-2015, 12:31 AM
Ooc:: Gore and language warnings, as this is a Rainbow thread, are being put in place now. Plus, considering this thread is with Dione, God knows what all will be said and happen in this thread. This thread is M for Mature kiddies.

No longer did her victim move. He had been a monster, a living replica of a man she thought she killed, yet here, he had been here! Rainbow sat by his body, only two spots upon the corpse showing the makes of her work. His throat, which had been torn in neat form, had caused blood to pull around his head. Further blood, from a much less neater gaping hole in his chest, was her second set of work. No longer did the beating organ beat in his chest. Nay, it lay in her gut, where she had made a meal of it. Her eyes shown with a dull anger, the flame flickering within her own chest. Why, why dammit why? She had killed him before. She had killed him!

Rainbow would rise, getting to her paws. Spittle flew from her jaws as she snapped, ears pinned to her head. "Why? Why are you still alive? Why did you come back!? Dammit! Answer me!" Her pained words fell from her muzzle as she spun away. Head would shake back and forth, something, some invisible beast, scratching at her brain. Whispering forbidden words!

"It's a trick... I'm imagining things. No... this can't be the same monster as before. That's impossible... yes... impossible. Easy... calm... I... I am... calm." The beast would breathe in and out and finally she would settle, coming to sit a few feet away from the corpse. Gaze rose to the moon that sat high above, tinted with red. Could this have been the same moon she watched when she was but a child? Surely it had been. Such a cold beauty it was. Eyes slowly closed, and Rainbow would exhale, heaving a sigh heavy with her loneliness. None had taken her into company for long... other than he. But no, here she was alone. She stalked these lands a predator, a monster, as all saw her for her coat. So that was what she gave them, what she became for them. She became the monster they wanted, that they were dying to see.

...but Rainbow had no idea that here she was no longer alone.

""
Table by:: Tea

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Dione

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2015, 01:49 PM
Dione was silent, long limbs pulling her with dancer like grace as she leapt and darted through the woods she had come to know and love oh so well. She had settled her home nearby and now she wanted to speak with the queen here, wanted to see if the lady would allow Dione to expand her territory to here if Dione gave her safe haven and free reign of the land. But instead of finding the quite ice queen she would find a woman of black and white with a backing of all the colors of the rainbow. At her white paws was a body, a ripped and torn body that lay languidly at her paws. Dione would slow, head tipping curiously and frowning. ”Are you quite alright my dear?” Dione would ask, words velvety smooth as they dripped off her tongue. She would take a step closer, eyes narrowed as she regarded the woman, treating the corpse as nothing out of the ordinary, barely even paying attention to it.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-01-2015, 08:57 PM
A beast dared approach. Rainbow's nostrils flared, and gaze would turn to the beast came toward her. No, not a beast. A beauty, a raging beauty cloaked in a blanket of green and black, with some of the most intricate horns upon her head, and additional fur as well. Rainbow would calm, gawking for a moment, just, captivated. Finally she would shake her head with a smile, dipping her head deeply to the other woman. "I'll recover, my dear. Nothing I can't overcome." Words dripped from her mouth, a soft sound for the beast who was just calling out moments ago. She would direct her muzzle to the corpse, gaze hardening when  it fell on the felled beast yet again. "Just dealing with a ghost of the past it seems. It's a shame when the monsters want to crawl back from the depths of hell and not behave themselves."

But that was enough of that. Rainbow would turn away from her victim, licking the blood from her muzzle. Her mind was no longer focused upon her sorrows, but rather upon the unique woman who approached her. Pink-red eyes would trail over her physique, giving a small nod.  "...and I feel better now, seeing another individual so unique and beautiful. Yet... I would fear you too have been plagued by injustices, haven't you? These beasts don't understand us." She would pause, standing in a respectful pose. Head would lower, almost a bow. "They call me Rainbow Syndrome, hun. May I have the honor of knowing your name or title, madam?"

Table by:: Nyx

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Dione

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2015, 12:19 AM

Dione Lydia

She was used to staring, she was used to people openly gawking at her but she was honestly quite sick of it considering it had been the whole reason she had left Imperium. So when the woman began openly staring Dione immediately began to bristle, becoming slowly enraged as the woman began to stare but then she would speak, not calling her names or pointing out her horns of coloration and slowly her rage would begin to fizzle and die away. Conversation would begin to flow from her lips, words soft and yet haunted as she motioned to the dead corpse and began to talk of monsters. Dione knew all about monsters... The woman would turn away from her kill, her prize, her monster and address Dione now, her head lowered respectfully as she spoke of Dione's beauty and injustice. "Injustices come to all wolves of colour. There are none who can understand us like our own kind this is true. I am Dione Lydia, Queen of Lydovne a pack of coloured wolves not far from here. Its a great pleasure to meet you Rainbow, your pelt is one that would make the gods weep..." Dione would say softly, eyes roving over the the woman's multi coloured pelt in wonder. She had never seen so many colours!

"Speaking"
Art by KatG6 & Table by Layla/fiftyblackroses
TABLE NOT FREE FOR USE