Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
01-29-2015, 02:06 PM

AMALIA

2 years - taken - joining Ludi

Ama is open for some friends and such, she is married to Athena and her boys are as much Amalia's as well. She is a sweet and innocent woman, but she is not afraid to fight for her family if she needs too. It is unlikely for her to ever have enemies, at least not in her thinking of their being any. She is a healer and is studying about pups and how to cure ailments they have before they leave the womb.

CAESAR

puppy - too young for love - loner atm

This boy is quite the little shit. He's rude and gets himself into a lot of trouble because he always seems to be angry at everything. Some friends would be good for him, also maybe a little puppy spat. Its kinda hard with him at the moment since there is a fight going on for him to be claimed, but any threads can be liquid timed before that.

CHARMEINE

She will be a year next season, although she acts a bit younger because she was torn away from her family when a river swept her away. She is not afraid of water because of it, and still can't pronounce the letter T. She loves everyone though, and has no reserve for strangers. She will bound right up to them and just chat away without a care in the world. I don't see her making enemies, although maybe someone can get mad at her for just walking right up to them with no qualms?

COHEN

Cohen is... interesting to say the least. He doesn't think that he is important so he kind of says whatever comes to mind. He has no filter and just talks. That makes him come off as a bit rude, but the young boy seems to be rather devoid of emotions. Shrugging is his favorite action and he often just sits by his parents den or wander away. He doesn't usually go too far from the Weeping Woods though.

LEBRAH

6 years - open for love - loner atm

Because of his past he has pushed himself into a state of mind that he was last happy in, which was being a pup. So he may look older, but very much acts like a child. He likes to play and explore, and speaks a lot of languages that he spews without knowing it. I don't see him making enemies but tons of friends.

MERCY

1 year - open for love - Imperium

She's my little warrior, and wants to work very hard to prove herself an able body, as well as making herself a stronger wolf. She doesn't go out of her way to pick fights, but will defend her pack with her life. Perhaps spars? Friends would be good too, as Revenge seems to be the only one left who is close to her. She is also discovering that boys are fun to look at and is working on her flirting skills, although its quite funny watching her flirt, cause she doesn't quite get it yet.

Wolves closed for plots:
Bass, Fendar, Finch, Ekko, Othello, and Serefina. If you still want a thread with these guys though just ask, and you can also remind me about their threads below if I have seem to have forgotten it.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-29-2015, 02:19 PM
need an ama x bacc thread or ama psalm thread

and don't forget our Mercy x Revenge thread

and I imagine Bass wants to talk to Rhy either before or after challenge?

Misty

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2015, 02:59 PM
both of these are for your closed characters, but we have a Bass and Alvin and Finch and Alvin thread already ^^

Caeto can come visit with Caesar or meet up with Amalia.

And of course future Ammy and Cohen threads because he should be perfect for -trying- to make him have fun XD

I also -really- think Lebrah and Alvin would be pretty cool in a thread when he isn't lucid xD Maybe when Alvin is a bit older to travel?

OOO you have also forgot Apollo who most definitely needs to have a thread with Chione because all feels.

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2015, 04:50 PM
Alright, so gonna post all our threads together here first! Bolded ones will be your turn in the thread. The Allen threads can be dropped if you want for newer ones. :3

[For Bass, with Allen]

[In My Head -- Located In Monument Rapids] [Other Participants:: Bass]
[Let’s Get Some Grub -- Located in Serpent Plains] [Other Participants:: Abaven Pack Members] *Pack Hunt!*

[For Cohen, With Einarr]

[Stunning Lights Don’t Effect Me -- Located In Obsidan Beach] [Other Participants:: Cohen]

[For Othello, With Ellis]

[Forget Me Not -- Located In The Range] [Other Participants:: Othello]

[For Charm, With Naoise]

[...and Then A Little Bumblybee Came By -- Located In The Rio Grande] [Other Participants:: Charmeine]

Also want a thread with Mercy and Theisi at some point!

Vitus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-29-2015, 05:46 PM
We have a thread between fincha nd starling you havent replied too =P
<3
[Image: xqcOLtI.png][Image: dKno3bh.png]
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-29-2015, 06:43 PM
Fen and Lebrah should meet. Maybe they'll like each other. Maybe they can be a couple? Idk. We have to see how it plays out. :D

Anais

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-31-2015, 05:15 PM
-hijacks plotting thread because Anais demands it-

Jumping in only to say that Anais says noooo to the idea of Lebrah being a couple with anyone because he's an innocent little baby and she doesn't want him being taken advantage of. xD She's a protective adoptive mom to her manchild.

But playdates are welcome! :D Ani is all for playdates.

-hands back over to Eve-

I'm sorry, she wanted her say added lolol

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
02-04-2015, 06:23 PM
http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=12656&pid=82589#pid82589

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-04-2015, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015, 06:38 PM by Glacier.)
also your turn here: http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=12593
should also join in here :)
http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=12659