gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
01-31-2015, 10:59 PM

"Fucking hell!" she cursed, tripping yet again over this stupid under brush. She had trained herself from a very young age to walk with her forepaws stretching out in front of her so she could feel the ground ahead of her, but in this place that was almost impossible. Every time she did that her toes ended up getting snagged on some branch or tree root or tangle of underbrush. Then, for a brief moment, she was able to walk a little easier when she began to pick up her paws a bit higher so she could step over the brush... only to walk face first into a tree since her toes weren't out to alert her of the upcoming obstruction. She yelped and tried to take a step back, only to have one of her back paws get caught in the under brush and make her fall backwards, landing on her side with a hard thump. She knew she was going to have some brusing on her side now because of it and that only made her more angry. "SHIT!" she exclaimed in exasperation, her voice echoing through the otherwise entirely silent forest. She pulled herself up into a sitting position with an irritated, exasperated huff, waiting till she calmed down some before trying again.

"Talk" "You" Think

Dione

gems
size
build
player
02-01-2015, 08:13 PM
She was made for this place and it was as if the gods themselves had created it for her. She loved it here, she felt exhilarated and free as she leapt and bounded through the dense underbrush, jaws parted and purple tongue hanging languidly over her jaws. She was simply here just for a run, to leap and bound through the bushes as she stretched her legs and left her family far behind. It was freeing, exhilarating, cut short by the curses and exasperated gasps followed by the sound of someone tripping and stumbling through the underbrush. Dione would slow, blinking as she inhaled and tried to catch the scent of her new company. She would follow her nose straight to her new companion only to halt dead in her tracks, lower jaw unhinging as she gazed upon the magnificent woman stagger through the brush before her. "You. My dear... Are FABULOUS!" Dione would exclaim, not really noticing anything about the woman other then her beautiful coat color as Dione took a few bounds closer, grinning wolfishly at the woman.

Kalliope

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
02-14-2015, 12:33 AM

Just as she was about to stand to attempt walking again so she could get out of this damned forest a voice reached her ears. Her head whipped in the direction of the noise, startling her a bit. She usually heard others coming from a mile away or at least caught their scent, but she had been so distracted by her own failures to notice. Her gaze was held in the general direction of the stranger, keeping her ears alert and listening now that she knew someone was there. She finally registered what the stranger had said and irritation flared. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" she grumbled, her ears flicking back and brow furrowing. "I know I'm just so freaking graceful you don't have to make fun," having absolutely no clue that the woman was referring to her coloring. She honestly had no idea what she looked like, much less that her main coat color was that of a ripe peach.

"Talk" "You" Think