ardent

SEIOS BABIES

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2014, 04:58 PM
So, I bet you've all heard of Neios X Silveris. Well, the time has finally come. I know Silveris doesn't have her posts yet, but she's close. I was impatient to see how many people applied, so I went ahead and made them.

There will be two/possibly three, pups up for adoption, depending on applications. If Den applies, then there will probably be three. I've told you about mah pup, so let's get on to the more important stuff!

Pups will probably be more lighter aligned, unless you want one that's more like the father. Emery will raise these pups as his own so unless they are told IC / suspect something because of the parents coat colors they probably won't know otherwise. If Ais wants to add anything else, I'll post it here.

DESIGNS:

http://graywolf111.deviantart.com/art/Seio...aarin-481566938 {I got the litters mixed up. My boy's name isn't really Gaarin. But yeah, this is my design.}

MORE TO COME, if anyone wants them.~

CODE
Name:
Design Link/Image:
Appearance:
Personality:
Roleplay Sample:

Sacha

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-10-2014, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 04:11 PM by Sacha.)
NOW WE'RE LOOKING LIKE PIMPS IN MY GOLD TRANS AM

GOT A WATER BOTTLE FULL OF WHISKEY IN MY HANDBAG

Name: Marvel (Latchme-Mathias) Saxe

Design Link/Image: OH LOOK A PURPLEISH BABY! Except that blue eye is now a very acidic green xD

Allegiance:

Appearance: The lass bears much of her fathers looks, her pelt almost completely ebony. Due to the skin condition she inherited from the monstrous man, her coat shines dimly violet in the light of the sun. Her coat will begin fluffy and soft as down, and eventually will turn to a derma of pure silken strands. The traits of her mother are shown in her pure alabaster stockings that coat her forelimbs all the way up to the elbows. However, the toes on her left paw have retained the charcoal stains of her main coat. Her mothers genetics are further illustrated by her single, toxic emerald left eye that stands out from the pure onyx fur around it. A bright, venomous purple stands out in her right eye, bright and consuming in the dark fur.

The girl bears no substantial stature, boasts no immense height like her father. Instead, she stands at a humble twenty nine inches in height. She will never grow to be large, and that's okay with her. Her weight will never stray from seventy pounds once she's grown. Long, slender limbs will make up most of her meager height. As she ages, she will come into a luscious figure with comely hips and curves to boot. Tea cupped paws will be the first thing she grows into, losing her clumsy stride quite quickly. Her strides will become graceful and measured as time goes on. Severe features will become apparent upon reaching maturity, and her angular features will draw attention she craves.

Personality: Sly, sarcastic, devious, smart, cruel, flirtatious (when she reaches the right age), cold, calculating.

Roleplay Sample: Boredom had struck, and the girl had decided she was going to go for a little adventure. Shaking out her ebony coat, she set off for something to do that was much more fun than waiting for her dad to wake up and take her out with him. The den was getting far too boring, and she wanted to do stuff. Mismatched optics scanned over the landscape, and she would let out a contented sigh. Who needed fathers to take you outside when you can do everything on your own? Shaking out her dark pelt, she found herself basking in the early morning light. The fog that lay over the land was slowly melting away, but everything still looked ethereal and ripe for the taking. She wanted to see it all, and have a kingdom of her own. Dark audits stood at attention atop her wee crown, and she looked around, seeking a direction for her wandering. When the sound of a frog croaking caught her attention to the west, she bounded off in search of the amphibian. She must catch it, and bring it back to her father. She was going to be an expert killer, and she wanted to be one. Oversized puppy paws thumped with reckless abandon against the cool, dew covered terra with each stride her legs took.
Soon, she found the edge of a pond, and within there was hidden her prey. She was going to kill the frog, yes, and she was going to bring it back to her father so he could see how good a hunter she was going to be when she grew up. Another croak rent the air, and her head snapped around to face the direction it had come from. Sure enough, the green, wart covered creature sat on a rock just a few feet away from the edge of the water. The ebony girl stalked around the outside, trying to devise the best plan for the attack. Eventually, she decided. If she got a running start, and jumped at it, she probably could catch it. Backing up with slow, measured strides, she got ready to attack. This was gonna be perfect. However, with her tail sticking straight up in the air, the pup wasn't exactly hiding. Regardless, with a running start, she was off, and sailed through the air before her toes could touch the water. Landing with a splash a little to the left and about five feet past the rock, she ended up completely soaked in frigid water. Letting out a very girlish squeal, the pup splashed frantically around in the water.
It took a lot of paddling to get back to the shore, and she stood on the shore, shivering. That didn't go like she'd planned, at all. Footsteps behind her went almost completely unnoticed, until a rumbling question met the air. "And what are you doing?" Her father asked, not nearly as impressed as he would have been if she'd caught the frog. Freezing in place, her face twisted into a wince. Whoops. "I was gonna catch a frog." She replied slowly, looking over her shoulder at the great onyx behemoth.

LOSE YOUR MIND, LOSE IT NOW, LOSE YOUR CLOTHES IN THE CROWDMARVEL

http://i.imgur.com/11nLc1M.png">

Biull

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Yes, Emery will raise these pups as his own so unless they are told IC / suspect something because of the parents coat colors they probably won't know otherwise.

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Okay. I'll edit and put it in there.