gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
02-08-2015, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 02:31 PM by Hati.)
Hati was silent, teeth practically grinding within his skull as he brought the Destruction girl back to Imperium. If she asked questions, he wouldn't answer them. If she refused to move, he would damn well drag her. He'd done what Cascade wanted, he'd gotten Cascade's little bitch for her. And was it worth it? Was the trouble he went through worth the annoyance of all the yapping mongrel pups who'd shown up when he called? Ugh. Well, he'd won all right and without a large amount of wounds to show for it, too. Stopping as he reached the border he threw a glare at the brown girl and growled only his second sentence (the first being "come with me or I will rip your ears off") to her. "Wait here and be quiet." Tipping his massive head back he sent out a growling howl, a demand for Cascade to show up and get her prize.
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-08-2015, 03:01 PM

She'd not even been given a second to tell Bass her suspicion that this was not Valentine's doing, and more worried about what was going to happen to the already strained relationship her brother shared with the man who ruled Imperium. Though with Hati's first words to her (a demand that was met with a rather bland "is that so" from Rhythm) she knew that he was not taking her back to the dark giant. With a last glance at her siblings, mostly trying to soothe them, she'd gone along with the angry brute easily. Surely once they were back to Imperium everything would be explained.

She wouldn't seek any answers from her traveling companion, for a captive she thought herself rather talented. Not that she sought to cause any trouble anyway, but she was quiet and stayed close enough he didn't need remind her of his threat. Before she knew it the pack was before them, she'd only visited once so far and was quite disappointed that she needed to be claimed as an invitation back. She'd catch the golden glare the brute shot her way, her only answer sticking her tongue out at him. She'd sigh softly as he finished his call looking deeper into the territory instead of at him, more curious than anything to see who in the world he'd captured her for.

""  

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
02-08-2015, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 03:33 PM by Cascade.)
A harsh, gravely howl had cascade on her feet in moments. A grin lit up her features. Excellent! Hati had returned from his mission. Chuckling to herself the girl waltzed her way along through the knolls. Time to see if her not so little pawnhad lived up to the hype.

Oooh and he had! "Hati, darling!" she purred, winding around the pair of them like a cat as she eyed the girl with curiosity. Studied her. Measured her. "You brought me a present! you really are as good as you say you are." She came to a stop and seated herself before the earthen furred Destruction girl, a smile wreathing her muzzle. "Thank you, Hati," she added. Not dismissively, no. A male like Hati would only feel the need to dig his heels in and be stubborn if you treated them like underlings... especially since in the pack he technically outranked her. No, her tone was that of genuine and sincere gratitude.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
02-08-2015, 03:49 PM
A deep growl vibrated the male's barrel chest at the girl's audacious response to his demand, but Cascade's timely arrival put an end to any thoughts of rearranging the new slave's pretty face. Well, mostly put an end to it - he still wanted to. "Cascade," he grunted sourly, stepping away in distaste as she circled them. He didn't like being touched. Well, battle was different... it was battle. But the way her fur brushed his, ebony to ebony, gave him the creeps. And her gratitude put his hackles up. She wasn't going to start following him around to ask him favors all the time now was she? Or adoring him? Gods the last thing he needed was some moon-eyed little bitch hanging all over him. "It's yours. I don't care what you do with it or why you wanted it but it has nothing to do with me. NOTHING. You stay away from me, and keep it away from me. And don't tell Daeg I got it for you." He scowled at the Saxe before stalking away with a thoroughly disgruntled air.
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-08-2015, 04:01 PM

Rhythm's confusion would only increase at the sudden appearance of the other she wolf, the woman seemed to pay no mind to personal space. Rhythm's gaze wouldn't leave her bicolored on as she snaked around them before sitting before herself. Now her heart rate would increase as the feeling of nervousness took her. Not that she was willing to let these wolves see it, the uncertainty of her fate was almost overbearing.

She'd learn both of their names, as it was obvious they both knew her, and would fight to remain silent as Hati relinquished any tie he might have to her. Rhythm wouldn't hold any ill will expect that he'd hurt her brother. That didn't sit well with her. Along with not knowing how he fared now.. she'd let her worry for him swallow what she might have felt for herself. Not letting her gaze waver as the grumpy old man went to lick his wounds she'd wait to be addressed, wondering where Valen was, and what in the world was going on.

""  

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

02-08-2015, 05:29 PM
Hati wandered off to sulk, as she'd hoped he would, and Cascade waited - staring brightly at the smaller girl - until all trace of Hati's presence was gone and the silence rang around them. Her demeanor changed... no longer empty headed and childish she fixed Rhythm with a hawk-eyed stare - though her smile remained. "I blackmailed Hati into kidnapping you for me." She cocked her head to the side, curious how Rhythm would react to this. What kind of a wolf would she prove to be? "Valen dared me to try to steal you away from him. He should know me well enough by now to know better than to dare me to do anything but, well, you know how guys are. So here's the deal, Rhythm. I have no interest in stealing you from Valentine. Who Valen fucks is his own business and none of mine yes?" She quirked her brow in the girl's direction suggestively before continuing. Not that she thought Valen and this girl had, mind you.

"I'm just here to... facilitate for my..." Her what? Her mind shuffled through and rejected several possible descriptives before settling on "... my friend." She swept Rhythm critically with her gaze. "I mean you're pretty enough but I expect you're awful pampered. Entitled. You're the type that would put a shackle on the poor boy and I can't have that. He's never going to reach his potential with you clinging to his legs and dragging him down you know. You belong to him, Rhythm dear - but he doesn't belong to you."

There was nothing but pleasantness in her voice, her manner as she spoke. Nothing of threat or aggression. But she also clearly wasn't looking for a discussion here. She had bigger fish to fry in this - she lazily threw back her head and issued an inviting howl beckoning the alpha of the pack to join them.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-08-2015, 05:49 PM

Only silence would sit between the two she wolves as their company sulked off, still very much confused Rhythm's patience would eventually pay off as the woman's intentions were revealed. She was rather direct, telling her first that it was indeed she who had been the mastermind, obviously the brute had wanted nothing to do with herself. Doing nothing more than tipping her head slightly she'd wait for more of an explanation, like.. why this woman even knew her name. The backstory was given, though she still felt rather at a loss when it came to said interaction between the man she'd just started dating and the white marked she wolf in front of her. Though knowing she wasn't actually going to get stolen was a relief her eyes would widen a bit at her vulgar language. That particular activity probably the last way Rhythm would describe her interaction with Valentine. She'd not even had thoughts of it yet, and was quite truthfully unwilling to do so now even. Still, she'd feel her cheeks grow quite a bit hotter.

Remaining in her shocked silence the chocolate she wolf only listened to what Cascade had to say, the next words more confusing as she spoke of chains and who was belonging to who. Rhy's ears would fall against her skull at the words. She had no intentions of belonging to anyone, nor did she have any intentions of hindering the tall brute she'd come to care for. Not really appreciating the assumptions, but not really caring about this woman's opinion either. She could just mind her own business. She might have stalked away at that moment had she not recognized she was calling for Valentine. Rhythm couldn't even form words as she waited for Valen's presence. She'd keep her expression neutral if not slightly confused still.

""  

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-08-2015, 06:44 PM

His agitation grew with each step across the knolls. He had half a mind to stand in the center and shout for the pair until they came to him. There was no doubt in his mind that his voice could carry to the far reaches of his territory, but knowing Cascade she might just ignore him for the hell of it.

The brute stilled briefly as a howl from the culprit herself rose over the territory. So, had she been planning to tell him all along or had she somehow found out that Bass was at the border? Surely she hadn't thought she would be able to keep Rhythm a secret, but the more he thought about his theory, the more he doubted that to be true. No, she would want to show off her catch.

Finally he reached them. Fixing Cascade with a glare, he sidled over to Rhythm. "You'll never guess who I just talked to," he said flatly, aiming the statement at Cascade. To Rhythm, he queried softly, "Are you alright?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

02-08-2015, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 07:42 PM by Cascade.)
The girl said nothing and they simply sat... waiting until Valen got here. A situation that was fine by Cascade, who simply sat grooming her paws as though she were totally alone. Dealing with the three rough and tumble pups had her looking a bit rough around the edges herself, and she was more than happy for the moment to herself.

A moment that was all too short, as Valen barreled up like an infuriated ridgeback. Cascade didn't bother with the false innocence - she simply arched a brow at him. And of course the first thing he did was fawn over the girl.

She shook her head in disappointment.

"I imagine it was probably her so-very-protective big brother," she answered dryly. Could have been worse - someone from her pack might have shown up to tattle before Hati got her safely within Imperium's borders. "Though I would have expected Hati to make sure Bass couldn't walk here to whine at you."

She forcibly held in a huff of irritation. "She's fine, Valentine. If Hati had damaged her you'd see it.. the man isn't exactly subtle. Now - I'm sure you're looking forward to yelling at me and undoing everything I've accomplished but consider this before you do."

She leaned forward, mismatched eyes intent on his face. "She is here with you, and safe, which she was quite obviously not with her selfish would-be hero brother. Hmmm?" She cocked her head to the side, inviting comment. More than ready to defend her decision - even against Valen. Serious, very much so despite the smile. "I have more reason for this than a game, Valentine."

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-08-2015, 08:16 PM

Cascade seemed to be done with her lecture, though Rhythm was still unsure of its necessity. Had she really gone through this whole scheme with only the intention of those words? The she wolf found herself glancing once more towards the almost purple woman before the sound of Valentine's heavy footsteps broke her mental concentration. Her attention would turn to him as he addressed both women, making sure she was whole and letting them know Bass had followed after her. The Destruction girl found herself with holding a sigh. He should have just gone home and gotten healed. Surely the trip would give no benefits to his recovery.

She'd give Valen a reassuring smile as Cascade's voice took the lead, guessing at her sibling's presence in less than kind fashion. Rhythm's gaze would narrow but the girl refrained from looking at Cascade again. Not enjoying any of the follow up conversation either. There was too much she didn't know, too much brewing in the dark she wolf's mind for Rhythm. She hadn't felt at ease since coming into the much too cheery woman's presence. Worrying more and more about Bass now her inner demons wished to occupy her mind after the evenings events. She'd take a deep breath, ready for what seemed the first time tonight, to have her way. "I need to make sure he's okay." she'd finally vocalize with more strength in her voice than she had expected. Bright blue and purple gaze taking her last glance at Cascade before seeking Valentine's form, already her thoughts shifting from the crazy night to making sure her brother was going to recover.

""  

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

02-08-2015, 08:52 PM

Surprise, surprise. Cascade wasn't the least bit bothered by his displeasure - much to his displeasure. "It was," he ground out. "I suppose you're pleased with yourself? Having the alpha of another pack chewed to pieces for what? A point? A game? Your amusement?"

He regarded her next statement in silence. Valentine couldn't find a fault with it; Hati struck him as the type to have two reactions to something irritating: kill it with fire or ignore it. He had reason to believe the former was his default setting. If Rhythm had been harmed he would have been able to tell immediately. Cascade continued on, telling him exactly what he wanted to do (she guessed right) and why he should hold off on it. "Oh, please, do tell."

Her words immediately made his ears flick back. She had a point, one he begrudgingly accepted to a degree. He countered, "He fought well, I'm sure." Hati was a force to be reckoned with. "I have more reason for this than a game, Valen." It was his turn to raise a brow. "I'm all ears."

To Rhythm, he said, "He'll be fine. One of my healers is looking him over now. I'll take you to him soon." First he wanted to deal with Cascade and perhaps Hati once he knew how the masked dude factored into the scheme. Besides, of course, being a the muscle.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

02-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Her ears flicked slightly at Valen's harsh rejoinder, but she couldn't really blame him for it. When was she ever serious? When had she ever given the impression that not everything was a game for her? She ignored the smaller girl as she piped up for the first time that whole evening - did the girl have the personality of a dead tree stump? - and focused on Valentine. "Valen," she spoke, her voice low and serious. The smile had faded to be replaced with earnestness. "Valen, you wanted her. He kept you from her - he refused to give you what was yours by right. And he failed to protect what is yours - do you really think I'm concerned about his opinions on the matter anymore?" Scorn etched her final words. She inched forward, still ignoring Rhythm. "If she really cared about you wouldn't she have chosen to come here without my encouragement? Bass didn't need her. He has other siblings. You needed her and you were denied. You deserve better than that, Valen. You deserve her... and whoever else you desire to have. Why do you let their selfishness dictate what you do?" Her ears flopped to the side. " You could have protected her where he can't even protect his own fleas, but he refused and she was taken away. What if it hadn't been Hati, but someone with horrible intentions? What if she had been abused or raped because he couldn't save her, Valen? Because you left her to that danger?"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-08-2015, 09:48 PM

Rhythm really didn't have much to say in the little argument between these two wolves, her thoughts almost solely on the state of her sibling. He had fought well and he was very much capable of defending her and the rest of their family. No one wins every fight. And though Rhythm found herself half wanting to hear Valen's yelling at the woman it seemed he was ready to hold off and listen to Cascade's words. She did not mind in the least about being ignored, but as the dark woman was allowed to go on she said a few things Rhythm did not want to hear. Cascade knew nothing about her brother or his ability to defend his family, though the girl was unimaginably slow to anger her hackles would raise at the insults. The words about herself would disturb her as well. She was her own wolf, capable of her own decisions in life. Why was she so insistent that Rhythm 'belonged' to the tall brute, and if she thought like that did Valentine feel the same? Was she just something to be owned by him?

Already her expression had fallen as she continued to listen quietly and contemplate her own thoughts. How long did Cascade think they'd been seeing each other, they'd only had two dates.. how quickly did this woman want her to move? She had family at home, nieces and nephews she loved and wanted to watch grow and help teach. She couldn't just drop them for a man she'd only just started getting to know. By now Rhythm's jaw had opened in disbelief, what did she know about her or her family? Seemed she was the one who was entitled. Rhythm's gaze would look up to Valen, her form not moving even as Cascade drew more near, her disbelief obvious. What did Valen have to say about.. all of that. Was he really going to consider keeping her here?

""  

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

02-08-2015, 10:17 PM

For someone so set on being a goofy nuisance, Cascade was surprisingly good at figuring people out. She knew exactly where to hit him. This pissed him off further. She needed to go back to being a goofy nuisance and crawl down out of his head. Her last two queries, delivered so innocently, struck him the hardest. He couldn't deny that she had a point, but there was no way in hell that he was going to admit that in front of her. Keeping his expression neutral, he said, "I'm taking Rhythm to Bass. Try not to start a war while I'm gone."

Moving closer to Rhythm, the brute attempted to bump her shoulder with his nose. "Come on, he's this way." They needed to talk and they needed to do it without Cascade beaming up at him smugly.

""

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

02-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Valen didn't seem to react to her monologue, to Cascade's disappointment. Her mouth opened to continue to argue her point as he turned to nudge Rhythm, but something stopped her. She'd made the points she'd wanted to make, laid them out before him, and it was Valen's choice now. His path. All she could do was wait and see. "I thought you cared about her," she said instead, as one might observe that the sky was slightly cloudy, then shrugged. "Maybe I was wrong." She didn't move from her position as the alpha sought to lead the girl away, but her head did cock to the side, her purple and gold eyes appraising the Destruction in the hopes of seeing... more than she had. More than slack-jawed docility. Was there anything more than simple, vacuous prettiness? If she'd thought there had been she'd have put more effort towards persuading her... but now she just watched.