player
02-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Andy wants a new character.

This character shall be named Shaw.

He will be a boy.

That's it.

That's all I got.

Well, mostly.

I have 400 gems at my disposal to use on Shaw.

So Shaw can have/be any one of these things:
- Other Species Markings
- Regular Shaped Markings
- Odd Shaped Markings
- A small companion
- Be a canine instead of a wolf
- Be a small species creature of some sort
- Be a rogue pup
- An extra few inches of height

Or Shaw can have/be none of those things at all.

The point of all of this is.. Shaw is an open book at this point and I'm wondering if he might somehow fit into some of your characters lives' in some way. He could be a friend of somebody's, a rival, an arch enemy, a relative, anything really. If you have schemes, plot ideas, propositions, etc for me please share them here. If one or more of them interest me I will certainly let you know.

Just a hint, I /am/ leaning toward Shaw being a canine OR a rogue pup, so keep that in mind if that works into some idea of yours.

SO. Let the corporate brainstorming begin!

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Kat's first thought when she was looking at your purchasable's was this guy here I've also had the idea of a shepherd x wolf hybrid on my mind for a while. Not that I really have any she wolves to offer up for that plot (i have all the babies)

-throws idea-

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Andy does love her Aussie's :3

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
02-12-2015, 10:04 PM
-hoards Andy-

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Closed. Shaw has now found himself a plot with another new character coming to Ala in the very near future :3

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Damn it, Was gonna say make a rouge pup so Millicent can have a companion with herxD
[Image: G6jciao.png]