Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-12-2015, 06:14 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.
...and so I would wander.
Ellis had, after a time of thinking, hurting, and wondering, come to a decision. It was outside of her secondary den, an old den, she sat now, in the morning light, breathing slowly in and out. The scent of lavender hung on her coat, habit now, even if originally it had been used solely to hide her heat. The relaxing scent allowed her to clear her thoughts. The tourny with Arcanum was upon her mind, those moments of fighting still making her heart pound in her chest with fear. She had hated that feeling... being forced to act in that way. It was like throwing a child, who didn't know how to swim, into the deepest part of the lake and just yelling "figure it out". That had terrified her, among other things she had just simple observed.

Perhaps supporting Valentine had not been her wisest decision. The man had wanted a military based pack and, well, she wasn't a fighter. But, perhaps the thing that had been hardest for the female, was when she discovered Imperium's newest land. The Range. Othello's home. Her heart hurt when she discovered his scent there. The scent of other Imperium wolves. It felt like an invasion... and... Ellis realized she was just unhappy here. Her best friend was gods knew where with a male who ran around on her. Her own children were somewhere out there. Most importantly, well, Ellis just felt like she didn't belong in this pack any longer.

Head would tilt back, her call for Imperium's alpha ringing across The Range for the blue man.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

"Settle down." Said my heart.
...and so here it was I would settle down.

Table by:: Tea

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-12-2015, 07:46 PM

"Ellis?" Valentine queried as he approached. Imperium was a whirlwind of activity. The pups were everywhere and getting into everything, and of course, he couldn't be everywhere at once so accident prone pups like Angel kept popping up with new wounds to show off. The boy wasn't one for tears, no, when he got hurt he liked to make a show of his new "battle wound". The brute was beginning to think his son intentionally chose dangerous activities in the hopes of getting a cool new scar. Thank god he hadn't shown much interest in the buffalo herds - yet.

Seeking to approach on her right side, the brute fixed the Nutrix with a questioning gaze. "What can I do for you?"

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-20-2015, 10:06 PM

He approached, of course knowing that something was on her mind. Ellis would breathe in as he approached her right side, and Ellis would let her teal-green gaze fall upon the tall man. She had supported his desire to go after a pack, encouraged him. Yet... she had been far too hasty to join up with him, with Imperium. The female would look at him with gentleness in her eyes, praying that he would understand her reasoning for her discontent in the pack and honor her desire to leave. If he didn't, well, Ellis knew she would hardly be able to argue. Her fighting skill was pathetically sad... she would have no chance in fighting for her freedom. But would Valentine really keep her here as a slave? The healer would breath in, preparing to speak her piece.

"Valen... Valentine... I... After the tournament with Arcanum I realized just how much I don't fit in with this pack." There was a bit of a sad smile on her face. "I'm no warrior. I can't fight at all. I was a joke at that tourney... Imperium is strong, but I..." She shook her head. "I don't fit in here. I've also been doing a lot of thinking, especially since you've claimed the range. I... I have two children somewhere out there. A best friend, a best sister whom once lived here... and in claiming the range she has lost her home." Ellis would avert her gaze. "I want to find her. I want to find my babies... and if I stay here in Imperium I can't do that. I won't be able to ensure my family is alright." The female would give a soft sigh. "So I ask your permission to leave Imperium... for good."

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-22-2015, 11:54 AM

Ah, so she was leaving. She gave her reasons and he listened quietly, amicably allowing her to speak her piece. Her departure was fine with him. He expected all of his members to be well rounded in various skills and capable of defending not only themselves, but their packmates if necessary. If she wasn't capable of that then it was fair to assume she was a hindrance. While he had been fine with her performance at the tournament, if she held no confidence in that regard than who was he to argue over it? No, he would rather her leave than stay and possibly jeopardize the life of a packmate in the event a fight was required of her and she was unable to give it.

Finally she was done and he nodded, giving consent. "Then go in peace. Good luck, Ellis. I hope you find them." Sincerity laced his voice; he meant it and held no animosity towards her. If they weren't compatible then there was no point in her being there.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-27-2015, 09:22 PM

He would let her go without any argument. Her doubt perhaps fueled his acceptance in letting her go... That or he truly did believe she was weak. Ellis had no way of knowing the blue man’s thoughts, but she was thankful, so thankful that he was letting her go with no trouble. The small healer would let out a breathe, giving a small nod. “Thank you Valen... I do as well. May Imperium continue to flourish under your rule.” Ellis would get to her paws, glancing to the male once more and giving a final nod. This was goodbye, and she would not be returning. The healer would take her leave them, heading through the Range on her way out. Part of her still hoped to see Othello on her way out... To know that her friend was truly okay.