Astrea

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-13-2015, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015, 10:45 PM by Caeli.)
Out-of-Character Name: Taske

Character's Name: Astrea
Character Age: 2
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 30 inch
Appearance Description: This girl is lovely to look at. She has a bland base pelt true. But its whats on her pelt that catches the eye. Her fur is a shinny black that when light hit it is slightly blue shine to it. Her face and front end are plan, the same old blue blackness. The further down her body you go though it gets more interesting. Splotches of color in seemingly random patterns cover her flanks. If you look closer though you see that the patterns have are indeed not random, instead if you look up at a night sky you will see the same array there. The markings start about mid back and get busier the further down the back until it hits the tip of her tail where the the center of the 'galaxy' is. The color of the 'stars' are various shades of purple. Last are her eyes, the are a very pale blue. So pale that if you do not look closely they look white.

Proof of Purchases: http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=12981

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-13-2015, 01:08 PM
Since you describe her 'star' like marking as having, " purples and blues, to reds and oranges" there will need to be an odd coloured marking bought for each colour, one does not cover all odd colours.

My focus needs more focus.

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-13-2015, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015, 10:50 PM by Caeli.)
Fixed, since I could not afford more odd colors I just changed the colors to just one.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-14-2015, 11:40 AM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.