Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-16-2015, 08:01 PM

There was a stream not far from the densite that Angelus liked to visit. Not that it was hot he found himself spending lots of time in the water...but not today. No, today the boy had concerned himself with the mud instead. He'd rolled in it until he was brown from his nose to the tip of his tail. The only part of him that wasn't brown was his eyes and the space between them which gave him a weird raccoonesque mask.

Hearing the approach of another, the boy sunk down into the mud. On his belly, he was up to his elbows in the stuff, and the end of his nose was almost under too. If he weren't so intent on hiding from whoever was walking up, he'd have been wildly entertained by the bubbles his nose was making.

"Talk" "You" Think

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
02-18-2015, 10:05 PM
Colette was still rather small despite her advancing puppy age. Her brothers were both a bit larger than her by now and it seemed like every other pup she encountered was just as big if not more big. It was like the land of giants here and she was unnerved. Still uncertain of her knew surroundings she'd finally found herself brave enough to go on a little expedition.

Her loudness had settled a bit, being around so many strangers, and rather intimidating ones at that had mellowed her. She didn't know what to expect as she found herself in the over wet lands. This was not her home, and she didn't know yet which mud holes to avoid. Her brother in particular was really good at mudding her right, and even though she would have given anything to be back home with Ceasar torturing her than she was in this strange new world.

Her dulled senses wouldn't alert her to the camouflaged boy in the mud, to be perfectly honest she missed the whole thing and was stepping in it before she realized its existence. She'd stop as it squished beneath her toes, a disappointed huff leaving her lips as she looked down at her paws forlornly.

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-19-2015, 03:48 PM

Admittedly, his attempt at staying hidden was very poor. He was completely covered, sure, but he stuck out of the mud like, well, a giant puppy laying in the mud. Somehow the girl didn't see him. She even walked right up to him, her expression distant, and if she hadn't stepped into the mud she may have just kept on walking and stomped all over him. The sticky stuff seemed to grab her attention though, and she appeared to snap back to the present when it squelched beneath her toes. When Angel found mud he rolled around in it, but this girl almost looked upset to be standing in it. Well, that was silly. Didn't she know how much fun mud was?

She didn't look like she was going to notice him any time soon, so he decided to announce his presence. "Boo." He wasn't really trying to scare her so much as he was trying to be funny, but if she jumped he'd take that too. Lifting his head out of the muck, Angelus tipped it to the side and quirked a brow at her, silently questioning her huffiness. Attributing it to the mud, he said, "It's not gonna eatcha, ya know."

"Talk" "You" Think

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
02-21-2015, 01:41 PM

She was too focused on the state of her paws to notice the massive boy that was covered in mud only a few paces from her. Life had given her too much for her young mind to handle and the result as a Colette that did not pay attention to where she was or where she might be going. Except that the feeling of mud easily brought her back to reality, the sudden presence of another would send her jumping back with incredibly wide blue eyes. She hadn't been frightened like she would have been had he been trying, this was evident in the fact that she'd not made a single sound.

She'd watch as the tall boy rose out of the mud, she didn't recognize him from her first day here but with his giant-ness she would correctly guess his lineage. Her brows would furrow at his words, did he really think she thought the mud would eat her? "I know it's not gonna eat me." She'd say matter of factly, "I hate the way it feels on my fur." He hadn't asked why she didn't like the mud but she offered him an explenation anyway.

"Talk" "You" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-22-2015, 01:50 PM

She jumped, her reaction drawing a mirth-laced chuckle from the boy. His lips lifted in a wide cheshire grin, tiny white teeth contrasting sharply with the dark mud ringing his mouth and hanging from his chin like a goatee. He beamed up at her, thoroughly pleased with himself.

He straightened, pulling his front half out of the mud and shifting his weight to his haunches - an action that earned him a gurgly squelching sound as the mud under his rump was compressed further. The thick muck dripped off of his belly and chin in gloppy rivulets. "I hate the way it feels on my fur," she explained. It did feel weird, didn't it? "It does feel funny," he agreed, "But I don't mind it. And I like squishing it between my toes!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
03-12-2015, 12:12 PM

He seemed quite pleased with himself as he chuckled at her. She'd refrain from sticking her tongue out at him like she might have done to her brothers. She didn't enjoy being laughed at, she didn't enjoy being at the very bottom of the totem pole either but that obviously wasn't changing anytime soon. Colette had withdrawn into her shell while she waited desperately for the day she would once again taste freedom.

Oh hr was simply covered in the wet earth. It dripped off of him like some tainted and disgusting water. How did he even begin to stand being covered like that? The young Destruction felt completely revolted, but she hadn't moved yet. He'd agree that it felt funny, but he liked the way it reacted under his weight. She'd watch him with disdain, but she would also step forward, resulting in the squish of mud underneath her. A giggle would erupt from her lips as she looked down at the mud that had been expelled from between her own toes. "Ewwww.." she would say the whole time she found herself in a giggling fit.

"Talk" "You" Think

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
03-14-2015, 10:25 AM

She didn't look all that pleased with him. In fact, the way she was eying him strongly reminded Angel of Evangeline. However, the girl didn't shriek at him like his sister would have, or tried to claw his eyes out, so he remained content to be in her presence.

The girl stepped forward, mud squelching as it bubbled up between her toes, and she started to giggle. The boy beamed at her, thoroughly pleased with her reaction. "See! It is fun! Try this." Angelus started to knead the mud like a cat. He exaggerated the up and down movements of his paws; raising them high enough to trap air underneath them so that when he pressed down the mud underfoot made farting noises. Was that not the funniest thing ever?

"Talk" "You" Think

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
04-06-2015, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015, 02:51 PM by Nyx.)

She had never actually played in the mud her whole life, it was messy and dirty and she'd never thought of it as nice. Ceasar was always making the experience terrible for her, wanting to throw and smear it into her coat. He was always making her scream, but when they'd come here it seemed like he left her alone a whole lot more than he ever had at home. Maybe it was because of the other pups or maybe it was just because she'd gotten so quiet. She'd try not to think of him as Angelus was eager to show her more of this previously terrible substance. She'd watch the boy with her bright blue eyes, curious about what he might do next. Though she was fine getting her paws dirty the moment he started flinging the stuff around she was going to bolt. Not that he showed any signs of that. She was surprised when he'd lean back down into the mud, making a hilarious squelching noise. He'd renew her giggles as he showed her, and she couldn't believe her enjoyment of the stuff. She couldn't help but join in his game, the girl would do the same as him, rearing back onto her back legs and bringing her weight down roughly into the mud. The sound was not as impressive as the Imperialis child but it was enough to amuse the young girl. "Eeee! I did it!" She'd exclaim with pride, beaming over at the other pup as she reared up to try again and again.

"Talk" "You" Think