ardent

Desolate Planet

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2014, 09:01 PM

ooc; venus pups if there's interest. anyone welcome.

Desolate lands laid out before her in hills of eternal, rolling sand. It was quiet and empty - no signs of life outside of the vultures that swarmed overhead. It was empty. Empty resembling how she felt. A blossoming romance was blooming with her and Goliath, though, it was unknown to her. A feeling so foreign and rejected, love would take time to fully bloom. . . Or perhaps it never would. Simply withering away before its life ever fully began. She felt a connection with this scorching land. Full of nothingness, though, capable of so much under different circumstances.

The temperatures were beyond hot. Heavy pants would attempt to cool her body. Paws would leave a trail of prints, temporarily, for the wind was quick to wash it away. She had no destination in mind, just a simple stroll through a lifeless land to have time to herself. To evaluate the meaning of her own life and the direction she was headed. Her rising ranks were something to be proud of; however, even though she thought it would complete her to become a royal, there still seemed to be some unknown hole waiting to be filled.

She would stop and stare at the sandy earth. Left forelimb would scrape the surface leaving a wispy trail of emptiness. The eternal breeze would slowly cover over the trail making it appear untouched - perfectly painted as before. Eyebrows would scrunch together in frustration and she found herself sitting upon the land while deep in though. Deep in thought about herself and who she was. What would make life mean something. To make her feel as if she had a purpose. She sat there, head hung waiting for a magical explanation for everything.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-08-2014, 11:12 PM

This season it had invigorated him, filled him with desires, not that he hadn?t felt them before. Only now he felt as though nothing could stand in the way of his conquest. Already that had proven true for his sister and the little white bitch Novel. He had one more objective in mind, his special little ?pawn.? She owed him for her unwillingness to submit and so he would take her will to fight from her, one way or another. That was what drove him from the forest now, his being set on finding the grey worm and proving once and for all that he was in control.
Of course he hadn?t seen her in at least a season?s time and that trail had long grown stale. So he was set to wandering hoping to once more stumble upon the girl. That was at least before an intoxicating scent assailed his senses. A woman in her heat, something he had grown to recognize in the past few short weeks. A hunger rose up within him and the white giant changed his course.
She was sitting alone, a celestial body drifting through a barren sea. Violet orbs devoured her form and a less than friendly smile graced his lips, before his consciously changed it. He noted her posture and approached with a bit more caution. ?Are you alright miss?? False hesitation threaded his tone, a mask of concern upon his pristine face.

Speech,

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-09-2014, 07:28 PM

It seemed she was second guessing her path, her life as a whole. Who she was and what she wanted out of life. Sometimes it sounded so peaceful to just settle down like most others, but a part of her felt like she deserved to be used as a toy. Besides, the chemicals the brain released in those precious moments offered a release from all things of her past. It offered a her a chance to be absorbed by a temporary happiness, a feeling that had been long lost.

The wind would carry the scent of another wolf to her long before spoken words. A sensation trickled down her spine screaming for her to turn and watch her back as the stranger would approach - scent growing all the more powerful. Though, a part of her wanted this stranger to do her harm. Physical pain that would temporarily take her mind away from shadowed thoughts. The masculine voice would ring out, most of it washed away with the winds.

Ears would pin against her skull, not in anger but in sadness. For a part of her knew what was to come. It was shameful, but her body and mind simply could not deny a temporary relief from continuous darkness. Goliath would pass through her mind. Her personal Hades. The man in which seemed to stick inside her mind without intentions to leave. He haunted her and it was welcoming. Perhaps the encounter that was more than likely to come would lead her back to her Cerberus. . . Allowing her mind to remember the thunderous night they shared with each other.

A sign escaped her lips and starlit display would turn to catch the eyes of her hustler. A breathy timbre would answer his question delicately. No. Perhaps you can make it alright. . . It was a subtle hint; however, something told her he knew exactly what she meant.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-15-2014, 03:00 AM

The woman would sigh, the usually boring sound sending a thrill through his body. Oh yeah? he was horny. He body language spoke an unwillingness that both excited him and made a slight annoyance flair up within him. Here he was, a paragon before her and she could not even muster a reaction? Finally she turn to lay her gaze upon him and he unconsciously puffed himself up, tail flicking ever higher, head tilting up slightly and chest puffing out.
Words tumbled from her lips and he smiled. Rude she might have been but at least she was forwards, he could admire that. ?Well,? he began all feigned worry dropping from his voice only lust weaving into his words, ?I can certainly try.? He moved towards her, violets narrowed as he watched her, waiting to see her next move.

Speech,

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-15-2014, 06:08 PM

It was an overwhelming sensation of desolation - emptiness and otherworldly feeling of confusion. Confusion of who she was and who she was pretending to be. Though, perhaps this was her true self. A whore who fancied the thrill of new embraces. Marbled eyes would recognize the man's display of dominance and she, indeed, enjoyed being dominated. Body shifted, now standing, and facing her inamorato.

Head would become parallel to the earth and she would snake toward the man. Eyes narrowed seductively and a captivating grin upon her lips. She allowed her pelt to brush against his body gently as she circled him once, starting at his left side and ending at his right. Forelimbs merely inches ahead of her victim. Or perhaps, she was his victim. Starlit face would tilt so that she could capture his face from the corner of galactic eyes. Flank gently pressed against his abdomen and tail would playfully lie over his back - allowing her aroma to flow freely around him, enveloping him in its irresistible hold. I hope you're up for the challenge, my dear. Devour me and make me bleed.

Indeed he could offer her an escape from all that controlled her mind. From the emptiness. The pain of ripping flesh and the pleasure of their encounter could intertwine into a sadistic harmony that would release her from all the world.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts