Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-21-2015, 01:46 PM
Surely the scarcity he had taken from the pack had been noticed and that was his greatest fear. He feared of losing his home because he could not begin to cope with the loses that had decided to suddenly hit him after almost a year of losing his mother and father. Now his brothers were gone, scattered across the map and beyond. He had felt his life falling apart before his very eyes and that scared the living hell out of him. He was so close to cracking but before he did, he had business to take care of. He needed his family. He needed all of them back together again. He approached the borders, keeping a sad look in his eyes as he gazed around. The ghost was not sure how to move on from what had happened. He remembered everything as vivid as if it had happened only minutes prior. "God condemn me." The words were bitterly whispered from his delicate maw as his grey drowned eyes looked for some sign of life.
DARRAH Walker

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
02-27-2015, 04:51 PM

"It doesn't matter where I am, I know that I'm not perfect, and if I can't save people, what worth am I?"

Quelt would let his paws carry him on his own. It had been a vexing adventure, and he cursed himself for spending less time with the adopted children he promised to protect. He had put his priorities in the wrong place, and the pain of losing his unborn children probably only added to all the chaos going on in his mind. Yet he was doing alright, and determined to help and serve where he could. Even if he had a bitter side to him as many would assume the man could have, except when he saw Darrah. His tail would flick slightly, dare he say he considered them his sons and daughters. Those who didn't remain he mourned for, but when he saw Darrah his fur bristled with worry.

The blue male would approach the smaller one with a bit of a concerned look. "Darrah." he caught himself trying not to say son. He couldn't find the words to say. After he left to find Venus, maybe he left a part of himself behind. He felt bad, very guilty of leaving these young ones alone. They lost so much and he had lost nearly nothing in his lifetime. At least that was how he had felt.

Speech,