gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-22-2015, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015, 07:15 PM by Mercy I.)

Her pack was overrun by tiny little monsters.

She swore that the pups were multiplying, she ended up stumbling over more and more every time she walked out of her den. She had taken to hiding out in the range, trying to erase the bitter memories that were here. She found her parents old den, which is where she sat now. She remembered it all so vividly, and hated it so much. There were good memories here, which were the ones that stung the most. Tackling her father and telling him she was going to be the best warrior ever. Growing taller than her pale mother. Her and Revenge both got her pale coat and elongated tails, while from their father they got the facial markings and height. Mercy's was a mix of both her mother and father, but the curl at the end was all her own, as well as her eye dots. A little piece of her that did not connect her to them.

The only piece.

Mercy let out a sigh, angry when she felt her eyes grow damp with tears. She would not cry for them, she would not shed a single drop! Instead she turned to her easiest emotion to feel -- anger. The pale girl lashed out at the dirt den, her paw breaking off a small section of it. Mostly it send a shock wave of pain up her arm, making her let out a hiss. Turning around she kicked at the dirt and grass in front of the den, kicking it towards the stupid fucking den.

Oh boy... that was a bad word. She paused in her actions, blinking at her own thoughts. But oh gods did it feel good to swear. Turning around she glared at the den, the threat of tears long gone now. "Stupid fucking den!" she screeched, a surge of power shooting down her spine. She grinned, a laugh bubbling up from her throat as she swore for the first time ever. It was about damn time, and oh shit it felt amazing.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 02:24 PM
'Stupid fucking den!' He couldn't help but chuckle. It seemed the heat did a number on just about everyone. He panted for a moment before deciding to rise onto his paws, regrettably losing his cool spot in the shade to seek out the fiery woman. It was very nearly obvious that such strong words were not part of her natural way of speaking, and he found himself intrigued as to what had pissed this girl off enough to drive her straight to the f-bomb. Granted, there wasn't a word in the world that bothered him anymore, but he assumed that the case might be different for her. “Well, aren't we a little spitfire,” the teasing notes came dripping from his lips like wine. His eyes hovered over her for but a moment before drifting toward the den she'd so brutally battered. “I'm sure it will work much better now that you've smacked the shit out of it.” The corners of his lips twisted into a smile as he turned his green eyed gaze back to the girl and let loose an 'i know more than you' kind of chuckle. His haunches sought the earth in one simple movement whilst his tail curled about his hips instinctively. “I'm Kyarst,” he would tag on in an attempt to learn the spitfire's name.

“speak,”

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-22-2015, 02:33 PM

She kept kicking and digging at the den, not letting up until a soft voice called out to her. She turned to him with dirt caked paws, quickly snarling at the stranger while her tail rose up and over her spine. Until she picked up his scent. Ah, so he was a member of her pack. She calmed somewhat, her elongated tail lowering along with her hackles, salmon tongue licking at her chops as she settled. "What's it to you?" she asked with a grumble, pale ears pulling back slightly. He made a comment about the den, causing her purple eyes to shoot towards it. It was a crumbled heap now, and Mercy couldn't help grin wickedly at it. "Exactly, I think it looks much better that way," As she turned to look at him, she realized that he was giving her a 'I know more' look. Her nose wrinkled for a moment, was it that obvious that she was new to swearing like that? Its not like she wasn't used to it, hell even Valentine dropped an f-bomb when she first met him. Damn that felt like ages ago.

Mercy turned back to the shorter male, taking a few steps closer to him as she settled down. Eyes narrowed slightly as she took in his dark coat, not hiding the fact that she was looking him over. She was rather green to flirting too, but she liked that he didn't give a shit about how he talked to a lady. Plus he was one of the only males that she had seen around here that wasn't a pup, her alpha, or her brother. "Well Kyarst, nice to meet you. I'm Mercy," she cooed softly. Okay, she was pretty much shit at this too, but she had to start somewhere, right? "You're new around here, I don't think I've seen you before now. I would remember a face like that." Shot two, here goes nothing!

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 02:49 PM
She had created a pile of dirt and debris, and he couldn't help but find it amusing that she was so pissed off she would take it out on something inanimate. He supposed it wasn't a bad idea, because there was no possible way that dirt could win in a fight, but he usually desired a challenge - and perhaps a bit of pain thrown in the mix. “I'm not sure anyone can improve the appearance of dirt,” he mused after her comment about making the den look better. “..but you gave it one hell of a shot, so points for that I guess.” An ear flicked idly as she looked him over. He wouldn't say a word, but instead remained perfectly still and allowed her eyes to rove wherever they pleased. He was quite used to being admired, and he could feel his ego inflating as her gaze inspected every inch of him. “Mercy,” he parroted back to her. “Would it kill your self esteem if I said I liked 'Spitfire' better?” he queried with genuine interest. It wasn't as if he didn't like her name, but there was something to a nickname he'd chosen himself. Her attempt at flirting didn't go unnoticed, but he wouldn't comment on it - and instead decided it would be more fun to play along. “Beautiful and observant,” he swooned, “My half-sister and I joined only a few days ago,” he explained further. This game was fun, but it wasn't nearly as fun as it could be. Deciding to up the ante, Kyarst lifted to his paws slowly and crept toward her, playing it off as if he was further examining the pile of dirt and dust she'd created. “Where does a pretty thing like you get so much rage?” he queried with an intensified interest. His head only swung away from the den and toward her features as the word 'rage' slipped from his lips. Then he would wait, because, it was her turn to play.

“speak,”

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-22-2015, 03:20 PM

She let her eyes wander back to her artwork as he commented on it, giving her points for trying. "If you knew what transpired in that den, you would think the same as me," she said dryly, biting her lower lip to chase away the taunting tears. Until she knew that all traces were done, she turned to look at the black brute with an easy smile on her maw. "but really, its a very nice change." Their conversation soon took a turn though, one that she liked much better than the broken down den. She moved away from it to cut their tie to it, and also to come closer to her. It was much easier to hide the pain, to turn it to anger and... whatever flirting did.

He said her name back to her, saying that he would rather call her Spitfire. Her head tilted to the side, a light laugh leaving her black lips. "I think my parents had a sense of humor to name me Mercy, and my brother Revenge. Our personalities are quite the opposite. I'm pretty much walking irony, and I think that Spitfire fits me much better." Her voice was soft and sweet, her long lashes batting in his direction. His next comment took her off guard though, calling her beautiful. She blinked rapidly, but otherwise tried to hide her surprise. So had she... actually flirted well? He said that him and his half-sister had just joined, information that she stored away for later use.

Her gaze followed him as he stood up and walked closer to her, although his eyes were on the ruined den. He asked where she got all of her rage, his face turning closer to her as that last word was uttered from his lips. Her smile turned into a sly grin, her own body raising up as her elongated tail swung behind her. "I have more than pent up rage, Kyarst," she purred, her voice hardly above a whisper. "but I can certainly show you how I can use it." Mercy said with a purr, trying to slide naturally into this little game that he wanted to play. She liked games, because she liked to win. There was danger in her words, even though the challenge came out as sweet as honey. She may only be a year and a half, but it came naturally to her. After all, her father had sired far more than just her and her brother.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 03:50 PM
She spoke somewhat cryptically about the den and the history it held. He didn't honestly care to know and it didn't appear she cared to tell him, so he would refrain from inquiring further about what exactly she meant. She seemed to like his chosen nickname, and even stated that it fit her better than the name she'd been given by her own parents. He was smart enough to know something had transpired within her family, but again, he refrained from asking about it. He wasn't here to know every detail of her life. She stood slowly, painfully so, and he wondered if she wasn't trying to tease him just a bit. 'I have more than pent up rage, Kyarst.' There came a shiver up and down the length of his spine, and his tail flicked in response. She was quite the little vixen, wasn't she? “Well tell me, Spitfire, what else could be pent up in that svelte body of yours.. and how do you intend on extracting it?” He took a daring step forward, his tail waving to and fro behind him. Eyes narrowed to slits as he gazed toward her challengingly. “Show me,” he commanded of her, though there was an obvious sense of risk in his tone. Was she as ready as she seemed to think she was? He was eager to find out. He moved forward another step, and took half of another step, freezing in motion and allowing his right front paw to remain suspended in mid-air.

“speak,”

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-22-2015, 04:16 PM

She was glad that he did not push personal matters, but instead settled on this little game that they were playing. But Mercy quickly learned that she was fighting fire with a much larger fire. She was about half a year younger than he was, and had little experience in this game. He played it with much more skill than she has expected, welding his weapon with more strength. She watched the shiver shoot down his spine, his tail quivering behind him. It made her own toes curl into the earth as she saw that she was the one who brought that reaction forth. He moved closer and closer, raising a single paw as he teased her with his sly words. A brow rose at his question, and she was confused for a moment. Was she supposed to start humping him or start biting him? Or both? But she caught that challenging gaze, and knew just want he wanted. Blood. She tossed a sly grin at him, curling her own bodice around him as she tried to drag her right flank along his left, seeking to wrap her form around his rump before standing level with him on his left side. Head tipped downwards at him, her purple eyes dancing with a heat and intensity that surprised even herself. Never before had she been in something like this, but she liked it. "As you wish, Kyarst." she said with a growl. Then with quickness in her movements, she opened her jaws and aimed to bite down at the center of Kyarst's scruff. It was almost a teasing bite, only hoping for it to be just hard enough to draw a little bit a blood. A little taste of what she could really do to the smaller man. Mercy's elongated tail picked up and tried to drape across his rump, the tip of her tail quivering against his hind left leg. Not even knowing if this is what he had intended, she was seeking to hold his scruff within her jaws as her tail went on teasing his fur.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 06:46 PM
If he were being honest, he hadn't the slightest clue what he wanted from her. He did know, however, that he didn't give a rat's ass which way she went with their game. If she chose blood he would be pleased, and if she didn't, he would be pleased. For him, this was a winning situation. Electricity shot through him as she drug her flank against his left side, sifting through his fur with her own and slithering around his rump to his other side. Oh damn, she was good. He gritted his teeth as she promised to do what he wished, her fangs catching in the skin on his scruff. He groaned as he felt the stinging sensation of blood oozing from the puncture wounds she'd created, a deep bassy note escaping him instinctively. With speed and precision he would twist his muzzle toward her at a sharp angle, aiming to snatch hold of the skin just above her chest - very near to the base of her throat. If he succeeded he had every intention of kneading the flesh and fur between his fangs just hard enough to match the pressure she held on his scruff. If she tasted half as good as he expected her to he might just lose his mind.

“speak,”

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-22-2015, 07:12 PM

Even though she was new to all of this, it would seem that Kyarst thought that she was good enough. As she bit into his scruff a moan would rumble in her throat, making her claws bite into the ground as her tail aligned with her spine. It was the first time that she had heard that sound, let alone be the reason for it. It made her feel powerful, and oh so sexy. Pain was pleasure, and pleasure was pain. It hid everything else, coated it with such a lovely blanket of ecstasy. It was easy enough to forget everything else. Before she could even react to the blood that teased her tongue, he turned around and bit into her chest, mere inches away from her neck. A soft, light moan slipped out of her maw as well. Her heart hammered fast in her chest as she felt her own blood soak into the top of her leg. It was so dangerously close to her throat that it excited her, and she leaned into the males bite. Ever before had pain felt this damn good. She let go of his scruff, neck stretching upwards as she closed her eyes against the pleasure, her spine tingling at the feeling of his teeth in her flesh. Fuck she was a nasty girl. She wanted him to bleed more, to bring out more of those moans and groans from him. But she wanted him to beg. Mercy had a feeling that they were in a power struggle as well, both wanting to be in control of this. Knowing this, Mercy once more lowered her head and tried to drag her teeth across his sensitive ear. Meanwhile her right leg lifted, attempting to drag her claws down the front of his right leg. Purring happily, the girl leaned down and pressed harsh nips along his jaw line, his blood still lingering on her tongue.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 07:34 PM
He didn't realize the effect he was having on her, only the effect she was having on him. She was exciting and intoxicating, but then again he'd never met a woman that wasn't. Each one was different, though, and it left him wondering how many types of women there were in the world. Would he ever find one that was similar to another, or would they all be unique and make him feel different? He supposed he might never know the answer to that. Her moan vibrated against his teeth due to his bite's proximity to her throat. He had found that the throat was awfully sensitive and it was a rather erotic area to be bitten - if the other wasn't trying to kill you. He hoped it was as exciting for her, and judging by her reaction - it was. Her skin grew taut as she lifted her chin, elongating her glorious neck against his bite. He held firm, grinding his jaws together gently enough to keep from truly injuring her, but hard enough that she would certainly feel it. A growl vibrated in his throat as their power struggle continued. He was not used to being a submissive, and part of him didn't want to start getting used to it. She moved to lower her head and he took this opportunity to attempt a new hold. He would strive to reach upward still, closer to her throat, near where her voice box was located. He wanted her to feel vulnerable, to feel as if he held her very life betwixt his jaws. Her teeth would scrape against his ear, dragging slowly and sensually across his sensitive skin. The blood vessels in his ear throbbed as his heart beat faster still. Her claws snagged on the skin in the middle of his leg, leaving long scratches that barely broke the first layer of skin, but stung all the same. His jawline was met with a barrage of nips, and eagerly he would seek the hold he'd wanted all along, the very center of her throat.

“speak,”

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-22-2015, 08:10 PM

His teeth ground together within her skin, delicately dragging the folds of her pinched skin together. The gradual increase of pain made her heart beat quicken even further. He growled at her, the sound of it running into her very blood stream at it rumbled through his throat and then his teeth. All of it was so new and so very powerful, but Mercy was as stubborn as he was. She wasn't going to let go of this power struggle with Kyarst, in fact it made it all the more entertaining. As she dragged her teeth across his ear, he let go of her chest and instead moved to her throat. As the black brute closed around her neck, she wasn't afraid. The fact that he held his life within her jaws was... exotic. Her breath came out in a shaky gasp, which turned into a higher pitched moan. Purple eyes opened wide as the moment became even more breathtaking and oh so dangerous. "You hold my life in your jaws, but what are you going to do with it?" she whispered perilous tone. She dared him to do something else, letting him know what she cared little about what he was biting. In fact, it turned her on even more that the situation was growing more dire. After speaking her chin tucked as she tried to lock her jaws on either side of his neck, although it was on the top of his neck opposed to him gripping the underside of her neck. Thankfully she was taller than him, so this movement did not fold her neck too much. She would feel the wonderful sting of blood leave her throat and drip across his black muzzle. Oh to taste her own blood on his jaws, mixed with his. This was all so alluring and bizarre, and she was quickly becoming addicted to it. Her nose wrinkled as she tried to bite down hard, seeing who would squirm first.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 08:26 PM
He could feel his breath quickening with his heart rate. It made him feel light headed, as if he were soaring high above the earth instead of standing plainly upon it. His teeth met their mark on her throat and power surged through every inch of his being. He was pleased to know she was not objecting, for he knew he couldn't have made such a hold without her willing it. He hadn't been trying that hard, after all. As she moaned he tightened his grip, giving in to her desires for pain and eroticism. He wanted to make her moan, wanted to be the reason she was quivering and quaking beneath his touch. He could taste her blood as it oozed between the gaps in his teeth, and it made him ravenous for more - but he knew there was a line there that he could not yet cross. This was a dance, and a delicate one at that. The game had to be played properly, and he would not bring himself to cheat just yet. 'You hold my life in your jaws, but what are you going to do with it?' He chuckled, slackening his bite just enough for a moment to respond to her. “I'm going to turn it upside down...” he murmured against the thick fur of her neck. He could feel her jugular beating hard against his fangs, a steady yet quick rhythm. He could feel her blood dripping onto his muzzle and he hoped he wasn't taking this too far. Her jaws came clattering shut on the upper quadrant of his neck, tightening against his flesh and fur. In one foul swoop he would release his oh so near death grip on her throat and replace his touch with a soft, yet deliberate swipe of his tongue. Her blood would smear across his salmon tongue as he caressed her once, then twice.

“speak,”

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-22-2015, 08:56 PM

As she let out a moan he bit down harder, her jaws slacking open as an unheard scream of pleasure slipped out. The pain and pleasure mixed to create a feeling that was beyond anything that she had ever felt before. A guttural and raw aphrodisiac. She wanted this, more than she had thought. At first this had been a harmless attempt at learning the game, but now she was owning it. She was letting herself give into it all, experiencing everything with so much passion and heat, as well as fighting to gain the upper hand. But giving into that throat bite had probably been handing him the leash in this situation. But if she was rewarded with that kind of attention.. maybe she could learn to fake handing the control over. If that was even possible... But this meeting was not over yet, oh no. She had a feeling that this was just the beginning of something much greater. As she asked what Kyarst was going to do, she felt his laugh pulsate against her sensitive neck. His soft whispered words carried a promise of something to great, causing her breath to hitch in her throat. She wanted all that this man had to offer, and then some. Already Mercy's pale coat was stained with her own blood, but never before had it felt this marvelous. Her body tensed as she readied herself for his next move as her fangs sank into his flesh once more. What met her was not a harsh bite again, but a gentle caress of his tongue against her wound. The blood that had been pooling to the surface was spread across her neck now, decorating her pelt in some sort of macabre art. So shocked at this tender move, she let go of her hold on him and pulled back, purple eyes inspecting his face. She saw her own blood splattered around his maw, and ever so slowly she reached forward. Her salmon tongue slipped out of her maw, grazing across his mouth where her own blood settled. Pulling back she licked her chops, a mix of both of their blood dancing upon her tongue. She smirked down at Kyarst, breath still coming out in quick pants. Mercy was fired up and ready to go, but unsure of where to tread next.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Oh, he was loving her reaction to his every move. It seemed his touch electrified her, resulting in shrieks of pleasure. Eyes shot downward to gaze at the macabre art he had created by smearing her droplets of blood across her throat. She looked like the undead, and the crimson red of her blood staining her otherwise pale complexion was intoxicating to behold. Her fangs released him, but his flesh pulsed and stung in their wake. He breathed hard and fast, bloodstained tongue lolling out of his mouth for a moment. He still wasn't used to this damned heat, and with his lung ailment and arousal he was finding it hard to get enough air to the parts that needed it most. Other parts screamed at him to jump her now and hump her brains out, but those parts were still under his brain's control - and his brain told them to shut up. He knew it wouldn't be wise to waltz into Imperium and bang a young girl within his first week of membership. He didn't know it to be frowned upon, but it was a risk he just couldn't take yet. He had already pushed himself to the edge of acceptability by drawing her blood. He watched as she eyed him, and his emerald gaze met her amethyst. She inched closer to him slowly, lapping sensually at the blood that stained his lips. Her blood. He watched her pull away from him and lick her pale lips clean, smirking at him as if this is what she'd planned all along. “I think Spitfire was an understatement,” he commented in jest, wondering if it would be possible to hide his level of arousal at this particular moment. He doubted it, as he felt as if he were carrying a log between his hind legs. Still, he had to restrain himself, and he would do so by drawing back a step, and then another. “Until next time,” he breathed, lustful intent in every word. He had to leave her wanting more, because he certainly did. In one incredibly difficult move, he would turn away from her then, flicking his tail up in the air and perhaps giving her an eyeful as he sauntered away. An ear pressed against his skull, the very one she'd bitten, as his loins cried out in protest.

Oh, he'd better get an award for this.

- exit Kyarst Armada

“speak,”

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-22-2015, 10:17 PM

His words brought forth a sensual laugh from her, but she felt like there was a sense of finality in his words. It for sure wasn't able to hide his er, arousal. It was pretty clear as day, and it left her wanting to present herself to him. But, he seemed to back off, taking one step back and then another. He was going to leave her high and dry like his? He observed his work of art that he had painted on her body, and then walked away from her. His promise for them to meet again caused her to let out another snort. Oh they would, and next time he wouldn't be leaving until both of them were completely satisfied. As he left though, his tail rose up and she got a very nice view of what she had missed out on. She let out a lustful growl, stepping forth as if to follow him. But he had left her wanting more, certainly flipping her life upside down. Mercy would not let him forget this, and she would get what she wanted -- what they both wanted. There was no denying that they were great together, that they both wanted the same thing. This was certainly far from over. Letting out a sigh she stood, heading towards the knolls. Her throat was still bleeding, she should probably get Revenge to check it out. Who knew what that exotic creature had dancing upon hiss tongue. It would suck to get infected and not heal, Mercy didn't plan on giving Kyarst a lot of time to think this over.

-Exit Mercy-