Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-23-2015, 01:15 PM
So Arin has decided to take on a project that would be both adoreable and terrible at the same time.

Elementas: Origins, the comic.

Basically it would be an illustration on a UNIVERSALLY AGREED UPON background of our lovely family, including how they responded to their elements, their banishments, and their uniting. So I need ALL of you to come here and help us figure out where everyone was and where xD
I'll write up a finalized story at the end of this and draw the comic around that.

This way everyone will be on the same page for exactly what happened and when.

So what do I need from you? Well, first the major things is we have to decide what happened during the two years thats blank. Were Voltage and Glacier sent away from the family (but not banished) when the first litter was born, and then returned at the coming of age only to be banished again?

Who of the second litter were close to the others, what important things happened in the past. How did they respond to their elements, to their banishment, to the return of the older siblings.
The third litter, same thing.

Basically I just need the histories of your characters, any ideas you may have on what they did during those two/three years, and stuff :33

I wont be able to get this started for a while anyways, so the more thought and brainstorming we do the better.

THANK YOU LOVES

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
02-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Oh goodness, this is going to be fun. xD

To start, the story I thought was the real background for the family when I applied for Gale was that Mom and Dad lived on the island, had their first litter, had the second a year later, and then kicked out the older kids when they turned two, keeping the second littler of one-year-olds and adding another fresh batch of pups. And then every year, the two-year-olds would get kicked, the one-year-olds would stay, and more pups would be added in a new litter. Why, I never did know, but that was what I had presumed to be the history when it was started up. I don't think it was ever actually corroborated between everyone though.

As for family dynamics and relationships, Gale gravitates more toward the cool, calm, and easy going of her group and can get frustrated with those who are of the more energetic sort that take things too far. I want to say Glacier, Terrae, and possibly Locha are the ones she currently feels most comfortable with, while Voltage and Serefina can be a tad too wild and passionate for her tastes (no offense to either of them 'cause she still loves them dearly, she just doesn't understand them as well as she does the others who are more like herself). I've yet to make any assumptions for the youngest litter.

Drawing blanks for any significant events in their lives before their banishment, but I'm curious to see if anyone else has ideas. xD

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-23-2015, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2015, 03:13 PM by Glacier.)
What Mouser has of the history is kind of what i had in mind also, would love to hear what everyone else made of their history! We also need to think of a reason why their family was doing in, with the personality of the parents being slightly dispassionate but not unloving, so I want their reason to be sound, but their method perhaps to be extreme or frowned upon (the method being banishing the kids) and would love ideas and feed back to why the parents are doing this.

Glacier is very steady and difficult to faze, so he loved everyone of course. He would be closest to Voltage, they grew up together just the two of them and did everything together, which means Glacier has had a taste of doing things Voltage's way, but always fallen back onto his own calm, and slow approach. I would love to say that Voltage has gotten him into trouble on occasion, and that Glacier has had to bale Voltage out of some situations ;)
Of the second litter, as the two highest strung siblings, Voltage and Sere are closest, I would like to say that he is closest to Gale. A part of this is how sweet, and small Gale, with a little bit of trouble in her too ;) is that it really gets his protective side up, and with her being calmer then Voltage and Sere he can display his love to her more easily - and with this I can also say that Anais reminds him of Gale in a lot of ways, but his feelings for Anais of course are far different of those to Gale.
Terrea and Locha are the calmest of the lot I believe so his relationship with them is easy and sweet, and that they have a good understanding between them.
Sere is trouble, and like Voltage adds a bit of excitement to his life (whether he wants that excitement or not ;))
The latest litter, he can't remember to greatly and is getting to know them all over again.
I hope I haven't somehow missed anyone o.O

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Well, as for the past; the rotation is what I summed it up as. One litter goes at 2 and new batch is born and the rotation continues.

As for the why? Maybe trouble was chasing the parents? Say a powerful Alpha wants one or both parents dead, and that is why they send the pups away when they can fend for themselves. Of the why they keep having pups I have no idea xD

As for the relationships, Astrea was always quiet, never really talking to her older siblings, just keeping to herself and her stars. She hardly remembers Glac and Volt, but they seem familiar, I would say before they got banished Volt and Astrea may have been kinda close but she doesn't really remember. As for Arcus she was never really close to him, cant really say they never talked, but they neither got along or didn't get along. As for the other two triplets Sol is mediator of the three, always watching out for both his sisters, but he is more connected to Seli, who is the most vocal of the sisters. Selini and Astrea have a love hate rivalry? Mostly because she wants Sol all to herself, but in her own way she still looks after the shadow of them both. The sun and the moon are always shadowed by the stars.

I would say, when she is not with Sol and Seli she is at the highest point of the island watching the stars, or napping in the sun.

Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-03-2015, 05:23 AM
(I'll put in a possible reason here soon but for now I'm just posting stuff about Terrae)

Terrae is closest with his litter sisters, seeing as he has spent majority of his life around them. They're calm and pretty relaxed too, so he's into those sort of personalities. He's a quiet fellow, but when he's out of that shell of his, he is quite an outgoing and easy to talk with character. He's most comfortable either by himself, with Locha or Gale. He seems to have created a connection with Voltage, so he's a tad more closer to him than the other siblings. Glacier's relationship seems to be similar as he looks up to his older brother for guidance and protection. He hasn't got too much of bond with Serefina as he can tolerate her energetic behaviour but not her mood rages. He's not quite familiar with the youngest litter, but he's willing to build new familial relationships. Hope that's everyone, plus the comic idea sounds cool :D

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-03-2015, 05:32 AM
not just connections with family, guys. I need cute ideas. If you have any "moment" ideas, like say Locha trying to teach gale how to swim, or Selini trying to climb a tree to get to the moon. Anything you can think of :33

But thank you all :D this is helping

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Random scene for a side page. Second litter at the beach...on the island
First litter worrying about second after they were sent away

I'm just playing around with ideas right now :3 but i'm workin on stuff. Little ideas like the first link will help break up drama and angst i think xD

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-03-2015, 03:34 PM
I love them! Haha! The Arin is truly amazing!

Perhaps when Locha first learned to swim? I can imagine her worrying her siblings when she was younger by defying the currents, diving down deep etc. XD

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
03-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Omg, please have Locha teach Gale how to swim. xD Gale is like, "I can walk in it when it's at my ankles, but anymore than that? No thank you." She'll be awkward about it for sure, and nervous, but Locha the Seabird will be there so she'd be willing to give it a shot.

Also I have this cute image of Gale helping Terrae grow a plant or something. I don't know how she would help, but just assisting him with trying to keep nature alive somehow.

And then of course snuggling up beside Glacier when it's cold because he makes the perfect body warmer. xD

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-03-2015, 03:53 PM
THE GROWING A PLANT
Is /so/ cute.
i have to draw that now.

idk how but i will. It will happen!

:D fantastic ideas so far!

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Any of the siblings climbing over Mountain Glacier is probably a thing too xD

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
03-03-2015, 06:09 PM
In her younger days, I think Gale would probably have challenged Glacier to try squeezing into tiny places just to see how far he'd get before getting stuck. xD Might be where his Tiny nickname stems from.

And she could have totally called races for Voltage and Serefina. :D

Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Terrae approves of floral conventions! Planting seeds and stuff :DD
More ideas:
- Terrae first learns not all berries are harmless. As a yearling he could have injested poisonous berries because he thought he was already a healer
- Terrae befriends a squirrel as a pup, we need cuteness
- Calling the family to gather around a pile of soil to watch a sapling grow
- Family puppy and yearling explorations where they find themselves lost (but not really)
- "Who's smarter?" quizzes