Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-24-2015, 03:14 PM

Exploring the lands around the beach was next on the large brutes list, and so he would slip away from the familiar sands of his new home and would make his way through the ajasned lands, careful to skirt around the packs that lived so near to them. As he passed them he thought about the importance of getting to know his neighbors, especially if they intended to become a pack themselves some day, it wouldn't do to snob or upset those that lived so close to them. He considered it, but didn't go in just yet, instead he continued on until he found himself in the Times Cavern, it was just off the main beach and he would slip easily inside, wondering if perhaps it also would be a good place for his large family to extend into, just the beach itself was hardly a land after all.

So the boy would walk easily through the large cavern, with the light of the day illuminating much of its main entrance, which he took upon himself to explore first, noting its nocks and crannies and uneven floor, and potential dens that brunched off from the main 'room'.
""

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-24-2015, 06:19 PM

The girl had raced ahead of Mithras and Caia, the two slow pokes couldn't even get through the underbrush like she could! They thought they were all fast with their long legs and impossibly stride but they'd been no match for quick feet through the thickets. She would burst from the forest and out onto the beach, the sun was high in the sky and the weather was perfect. The lands she'd come from were always so hot, this was like a vacation meant to happen. As her bright eyes searched around the area for her missing brother and sister (okay so they weren't biologically but they might as well have been) and her bright eyes fell upon the most tempting of entrances. A cave.

Eagerly the thin girl would approach, curiosity evident in her stance as well as her features as she peered in. She was halfway through the entrance before the sound of foot steps made her aware of her intrusion, just barely she'd see the outline of another wolf and by the body type she was sure that Mithras had beat her here. "Mith, how could you explore this cave with out me?!" She'd call as she burst forth, completely ready to tackle him. "Where's Caia? Wasn't she right behi..." Her eyes widened considerably as she grew close enough to see and smell her mistake. Though she was already too late and with the slippery floor beneath her paws she'd be sent straight into him. Not that she would make much of an impression on him with her small size, it was still the fact that she was about to tackle a complete stranger, and a giant one at that.

""  

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-24-2015, 06:52 PM

He would catch the sound of movement, in the same moment that he would hear a voice call out to him. He was still near the exit to the cave, and close to her as she gave her intrusion. He had only a moment to bristle his fur and face his attacker head on before she was barreling into him. Of course, her smaller shape did not knock him over, but the impact did have him rocking on the back of his heels. He was right about to bring his head around and dig his teeth into her scruff to haul her off him when he froze, teeth hanging loosely directly above her when everything finally registered – her words, her actions, and his first real glance of the woman who was suddenly in his arms.

He let out a soft, surprised chuckle, this wasn't an ambush, or an attack, it was a mistaken identity, and the tiny wolf in his arms meant him no harm. He would also note how breathtakingly stunning she was. He was use to a variety of exotic colors, but she was nothing like any of them, she was an ethereal presence in the flesh as he started to gently help her back to her feet he would see the depths of her eyes, and found his own stance suddenly a little shaky. He struggled to pull himself together, and snap his eyes away from the exotic creature furled about him, and suddenly images of Anais entered his mind and he was able to stand up a little straighter, take a breath, and push thoughts of her beuty out of his mind. “My Lady, are you alright?” he asked, in his deep, but surprisingly soft tones.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-24-2015, 07:26 PM

For a moment she thought she'd made a terrible terrible mistake. Being at the opposing end of those teeth was absolutely the worst case scenario, but as suddenly as he brought them out they were gone and she was tangled in his front legs. She'd let out a surprised 'peep' with wide eyes as he chuckled at her. She couldn't really see him but she was fully aware that she was at his mercy. There wasn't much likelihood of her howl making it very far, but if Mith and Caia were just behind her..

The next thing she knew was that her feet were once more touching the ground and she was upright looking at the man she'd accidentally ran into. He'd hide his stare rather well, though at her age she still wasn't really looking out for anything like that. She was more occupied with thoughts of play than of boys. Though she definitely liked to play with Mithras, and he was a boy. Though even as this stranger stood up straighter, so would she. Even though she was so many miles away from her mother she would still act proper in front of her elders. Shaking out her pelt lightly the girl would stand at attention and take in the wolf she disturbed, his words needing reassurance of her safety. "Yes, I'm sorry." She'd bow her head, seeking forgiveness quietly before looking back up at him. "You're really big, and I thought you were Mithras and I'm sorry." She'd bow her head again, this time not raising it until he pardoned her.

""  

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-25-2015, 12:26 PM

The strange starry creature would tense with his almost-attack, but he was quick to reasure her with his words on her health. She seemed shy by what had happened, fully understandable having run head first into a stranger! She would apologize, and he would smile down at her, nudging her gently with his shoulder as he reassured her. “Then no harm done” he promised softly. He fully disengaged himself then, ensuring first that she wouldn't topple over as he pulled away and stood half a step to the side so they where no longer touching. The cool warmth of her fur had been comfortably uncomfortable, and he could think more clearly now that there was a space between them. “Its not every day i'm mistaken for someone else, what with everyone I know being so tiny” he would tell her lightly

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-25-2015, 04:15 PM

She wasn't really aware of their close contact or that it might make him uncomfortable. Faria was an affectionate she wolf that didn't have much trouble in touching other wolves, though strangers were usually a different story she was too caught up in her apology to really put any thought into it until he nudged her shoulder. His smile was reassuring and he'd forgive her easily, no harm done. The celestial she wolf lifted her features as he pulled away, his words easy as he slipped into conversation. The slim she wolf's attention would linger on him as he told her he was used to tiny wolves. She'd giggle at the thought, it didn't seem like many wolves reached her companion's size. "Mithras and Caia my.. family. They're your size, but they look a lot different in the sunlight." Of course they held the same celestial patterns that Faria herself did, as was common from where they'd come. "Do you live here?" She'd not hesitate to ask, this man was easy to talk to and seemed rather nice. He hadn't even bitten her when she'd ran right into him.

""  

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-25-2015, 04:21 PM

His comment on tiny wolves would elicit a laugh from the small stranger, and explain that the wolves she knew where his size, which he found quite surprising – he was yet to meet anyone who reached his height or challenges his weight and muscle density. He was curious about the wolves she spoke of, but she would move on to ask if he lived here. “No, but I do live near by and I was exploring. How about you, do you live near by?” he would ask, not quite repeating the question – if she thought he lived here then definitely she couldn't have a home in this cavern. He shifted his weight and sat down on his rump, not sure how long they would be remaining and chatting but unlikely to turn her away until she left first, he was too polite to do so and besides he was interested in meeting the wolves of Alacritis.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-25-2015, 04:36 PM

If they hung out long enough likely her body guards would appear, then he would be able to see Mithras and Caia. Her grin wouldn't fade either even as she slipped to her question, her tilted features curious as he answered her. He lived close, but where did she live? Her features would fall as she contemplated the question asked. "Hmm.. well I live with Mith and Caia but.. I don't know if that is near by." She'd lost his gaze as she really thought, they didn't really have a go to spot, they slept where ever they pleased. "I guess the world is my home?" She wasn't really sure, but it seemed a good answer. They were freer than the breeze and answered to no one anymore. Three teenagers out in the world alone. Sounded like a great idea.

""  

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-25-2015, 04:40 PM

He would raise an eyebrow as she admitted she didn't know it was near by. He thought that over for a moment, the strange idea that she didn't know where she lived and decided she must mean that wherever her family was, was home. This was a concept he could easily understand, his family behind his entire world and his face warmed into an understanding smile.

She would go on to say that the world was her home and he would nod slowly. “Sounds like a pretty good home to me, and also sounds like you like exploring. If that's the case, want to explore this cavern with me?” he asked polity, thoughts of Anais adding a warmth to his voice – he was thinking of how he knew someone else who loved to explore, even if she was too tied down to call the world her home.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-25-2015, 05:11 PM

Truly the earth was her playground and she never had any intention of leaving that playground. Life was perfect, she was through with those in power and she was through with the gods. This was her life and no one had any right to decide when she was going to die. Especially not some unknown deity in the sky. Her deep space ears perked at his voice again, he'd let her know that she had a good home, making the observation that she liked exploring and she couldn't help but nod eagerly in assurance. Yes, adventure was her life. Did she want to go exploring? Heck yeah. "Yes. So much." She also couldn't help her tail wagging eagerly at her slight hips. "Have you never been through here?" Already she was sneaking forward, her features searching the brilliance of the insides of the cavern.

""  

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-25-2015, 05:26 PM

At the suggestion that she liked to explore, she would nod eagerly, and he would grin as he pieced together that little bit of her personality. She would also eagerly agree to explore, without a single touch of weariness to her nature, not a hint of self consciousness at being in her presence. Her free acceptance made him mentally shake his head. This wolf certainly wasn't Anais, but he could understand his brown coated friends reasons.. and what if Glacier wasn't the easy going protective Titan that he was? He could have meant trouble for this stranger, and she might never have been aware.

He shook aside his concerns and put his thoughts to exploring – this girl had two big brothers to protect her after all, just like Anais now had him.
The galaxy coated girl was already starting to edge forward and he chuckled at her eagerness. “No, its my first time in here, so we'll have to learn its paths together” he suggested, and began to move further into the cave, with the suspicion that if he didn't he might well be left behind.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-25-2015, 05:50 PM

Faria really had few fears, the cosmic she wolf had no reason to fear the world around her anymore. Growing up in such a superstitious environment the girl was taught to be weary of every movement around her. She was lucky to have survived the fire that took the bottoms of her paws, but not only from the flames but from the implications of what her injury meant. Children that were disabled were often offered up to the gods. It was very likely that the girl might have suffered the same fate had Mithras and Caia not been so adamant about keeping her safe. She didn't have anything to lose, and life was too short to harbor fear.

As she slunk past him his answer would find her, this was his first time in the caverns, but he lived near by. It was likely that the tall man was not native to this land. It made sense. "By the way, I'm Faria." She'd tell him as he started following after her, she'd flick her tail eagerly as she surged ahead, eager to see the whole of the caverns. The bright celestial she wolf would glance back at him, hopefully as he introduced himself.

""  

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-25-2015, 07:29 PM

Exploring the Cavern's with company was going to be more interesting this original idea of wondering about it alone. She would go on ahead and he would easily follow in after her, slipping further into the darkness it offered. He started to rely more and more on sound as he went further in, and his eyes contracted to take in as much light as possible.

His new friend offered forth her name and he would stop to nod his head towards her. “My pleasure, Faria, I'm Glacier” he replied, and picked up pass to keep up with the younger wolf who bounded forward, looking back only as he announced his own name.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-25-2015, 08:02 PM

The tiny she wolf easily made her way over the slippery floor now that she wasn't barreling towards the man she had thought to be Mithras. The place was beautiful, covered in brilliant crystal. She'd never seen anyplace like this before and now that she wasn't distracted she could really take in the brilliance. Though the further they'd go the more dark it would get. The tall wolf would give her his name, Glacier. Indeed it was a pleasure. "I'm sorry I ran into you, but i'm not sorry i ran into you." She'd tell him with an amused smile as she trotted deeper into the darkness. What were they going to find here? What kind of other tunnels were there? How far did it go back? So many questions.

""  

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-25-2015, 08:06 PM

Glacier also would find himself admiring the cavern, from its crystal decorations to its earthen and cool air. After giving his name to Faria, she would reply, and he would chuckle lightly at her joke. “Yes, it was a fruitious run-in” he agreed, eyeing her out of the corner of his eyes as he continued on her play of words. He was content with following after her lead and letting her explore and chose the direction. He kept himself close to her side without entering her personal space, and when he saw a cluster of glow bugs on the cealing he would point them out to her – thinking perhaps she might enjoy the sight, considering that in the darkness they looked like the light of the stars, and reflecting off her galaxy pelt made them even a bigger wonder still

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-26-2015, 11:59 AM

Glacier's eyes would easily avoid her frame as the pair admired the environment they sought to explore. He followed along easily behind her, she was used to the front of the line. Mithras seemed eager enough to follow her most of the time at least. Her smile would brighten as he chuckled and agreed easily to her amusing statement. She'd giggle as her features were turned back ahead of her, her form easily slipping through the narrowing tunnel. She didn't notice of course but it was likely here soon Glacier would start getting the squeeze. First though, an interesting discovery. Within the darkened caves the bugs would produce an immense amount of light her eyes were drawn just as Glacier's were. Their luminescence might have been considered romantic. "They're so pretty." She didn't realize the emphasis they would put on her brilliant coat. For the most part the girl was rather unaware of her beauty in general. She wasn't anywhere as special back in her homeland as she was here. Though she'd once been taught she was descended from stars that didn't mean she actually believed it. With coming here though that potential theory was almost feasible.

""