ardent

Alone and stuff

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2015, 10:30 PM
so with both dee and luis taking a leave, i was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking in necro to be their slave child or even try to help him feel some kind of emotion or whatever. This would be after the Siege and stuff. Maybe someone can take him during the siege or something.

Ganja and Toxin (and any of the other babies Dione took) can come with or be part of a plot or whatever ;3

if something is even planned for the children let me know because I have no idea xD

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-28-2015, 10:43 PM
8O Cesar hates babies, but maybe there's a chance he and Necro could hang out and end up sticking together for a while anyways. Necro seems really submissive, yeah? That might do real well with Cesar c:

Kyung

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Luck
03-02-2015, 12:23 AM
so as mentioned Rav was originally gonna be part of Lyd and hook up with one of the boys... She doesn't have anywhere else to go so I'd be willing to play it as though her joining thread got finished. And with her mom and dad and now pack gone she'd be likely to stick with the only wolves she sorta knows...

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Caia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
03-05-2015, 11:36 PM
Necro could meet Abby, and they could be like, abandoned children in arms? Vi and Des are gone now too, and Des kind of took her away from Arc, so she's all by her lonesome, without her sister as well. It might be interesting? Abby is a colourful child too, so they might be able to use that shared trait in building a wee friendship?