Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
03-01-2015, 12:36 AM

Nagendra. The name echoed through his mind and brought memories to the forefront of it. His companion had been on Valen's mind (as an even mixture of innocent and not so innocent thoughts) since he'd risen that morning. He was dying to know how the handsome devil was doing. Was he settling in? More importantly, did he miss him? The King was a vain creature, eager to be praised and missed and yes, teased. The brute would be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to their next encounter, which was precisely why he was seeking the other out. He cut a trail across the Range, his nose lifted as he scented the breeze for signs that the earthen brute was nearby.

“”

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-01-2015, 10:24 PM

The range proved to be very abundant in prey – a fine place to live. Nagendra was pleased to practice his hunting skills there. Perhaps he did not fight or spy or lead as some did, but he was proud to be able to provide, and here it was especially easy for him to do so. He had just finished snacking upon a plump rabbit in the shade of some trees when he noticed a tall, dark figure striding across the field some distance away. A brow arched curiously, and Nagendra’s ears perked as his muzzle lifted a little. Was it… Valentine? He thought so. With sudden fretfulness he would shift over and clean the blood from his muzzle and then give several thorough licks to his chest. Then, when deeming himself somewhat more presentable, he hopped up from the grass and walked out to meet Valentine. With a faint smirk at the ready, he would greet the other, ”Valentine. Very nice place you’ve got here.” Not mere flattery there, of course. He did really like it. Now though, he was very eager to delve more into the actual pack itself - to meet the members, to help out and perhaps even rise among the ranks. Nagendra never considered himself terribly power hungry, but the idea now seemed a bit more appealing.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

03-04-2015, 06:56 PM

Ah, and there he was. Nagendra sauntered up with a smirk on his lips. "Very nice place you've got here," he stated and Valentine dipped his head slightly in humble (HA!) agreement. “Thank you,” he murmured, a slight smirk pulling up his features as he went on to tease, “I'd like to think that I have an eye for nice things. ”

Seating himself, he regarded the earthen brute. “How are you liking it here, Nagendra?” Valentine was genuinely curious. He hoped he was enjoying himself and he hoped the other found the pack to his liking. More than anything else Valen was hoping for the opportunity to get to know him better.

“”

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-11-2015, 06:19 PM
Sorry for how long this took o3o School dragon-kicked me in the ass.

A toothy grin blossomed across his charming face at Valentine’s comment following his thanks. He said nothing in reply – not needing to; the sharp tug of his lips and the wickedly amused glint in his jade eyes said all. The giant wolf would sit down, and Nagendra would take a small step forward, stretching slightly and studying the other with a slight tilt to his head. ”Ah, I like it very much – more than I expected. As I said, the land is quite beautiful,” his voice would dance with pleasant musings. ”I haven’t really met any other members yet, but exploring has been just as satisfying.” He would shift slightly, pivoting himself to better face Valentine. ”Is there anything you’d like me to do around here, job-wise?” he asked, then adding with a drawl and a smirk, ”besides you, of course.” Oh he didn’t think he’d ever stop with his cheeky comments and sly looks.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

03-14-2015, 03:08 PM

Nagendra continued to speak praise and Valentine, who was unabashedly vain, ate it up. Beside him, his tail flicked lazily like a cat's, his amusement showing in this simple gesture. Both the Knolls and the Range were picturesque places, but he'd chosen them based on usefulness rather than beauty. Vast herds roamed the territories, taking advantage of the rich grassland and abundant water sources. By controlling their preferred grazing lands Valentine ensured that his wolves would never go hungry. Their beauty was just an added bonus.

”Is there anything you’d like me to do around here, job-wise?” Before Valen could respond, his companion went on to tease, ”besides you, of course.” At this the King snorted and chuckled wryly. You know, there wasn't enough of that going on currently. He was getting a bit restless. “I'd like you to hunt, to run the border and alert me of trespassers, and just be your gorgeous self,” he teased. And of course, keep doing the doing. Preferably more often.

“”

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-28-2015, 10:32 PM

Valentine let out a snort and a laugh.  He’d go on to inform Nagendra of what he could do, and upon hearing “hunt” the brown wolf perked a tad. ”I can hunt,” he confirmed with a smile. As much as he enjoyed drifting to and fro and otherwise doing nothing, he also liked feeling useful. Hunting was something he could do – well, if he did say so himself. Patrolling and whatnot sounded like a good task for him as well, as he very much enjoyed a good run. He grinned broadly at Valen’s last comment, his tail lifting to sway ever so slightly with pleasure. ”And how have you been? I take it being a king is very tiring,” his voice fell free like rippling silk, soft and rich. He stepped forward, his supple body curving in a slight arc to the left.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

04-03-2015, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015, 09:20 PM by Valentine.)

It appeared as if Nagendra was pleased with his job description. Hunting in particular seemed to catch his attention. “You're more than welcome to start hunts if you like.” Valen was all for getting the pack together for things. Every chance to bring his members closer was one he'd attend wholeheartedly.

His companion's question and statement brought a sigh to the King's lips. “Tiring. Stressful. Taxing.” He ached. There was a tension in his shoulders and neck that had never been an issue before he founded Imperium. Sometimes he felt old, which was a ridiculous (sad, even?) feeling for one so young. “Sometimes the days feel pretty long and heavy.” His eyes appreciatively roved Nagendra as the smaller brute stepped to the side. The hint of a smirk touched Valen's lips. “Others are lightened considerably by the slightest things.”

“”

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-15-2015, 07:44 PM

He felt a tad excited as Valentine told him he could start hunts as he pleased. It sounded fairly exciting. Maybe he’d do a few on his own first though, just to make sure his skills were sharp; he wouldn’t want to embarrass himself, of course.

He studied Valentine with a look of impish interest, his head tilted slightly and the faintest of simpers tweaking his lips upward. ”Hmm,” he murmured softly. He supposed there was lots to do as a leader – if you were a good one, that was. People to look after and protect, events to organize. It generally just seemed like a lot to keep track of. Nagendra decided at that moment that he had little interest in ever being a leader himself. He had never had any such particular aspirations, even as a young boy, but truly thinking about it brought about a solid decision. It sounded like too much. As he focused back on reality, jade eyes would trace the slight curve of Valentine’s lips. ”That’s good. Being stressed all the time is bad for your health, you know,” he said knowledgably, stepping a smidge closer and tipping his head down a little while looking at Valentine from beneath coy eyelids.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

04-18-2015, 06:36 PM

The corners of his mouth rose slightly as he watched Nagendra look at him. A spike in vanity lifted one side of his mouth higher in a smirk. His list of virtues was a short one and humility didn't get even get close to making the cut. He liked the attention, reveled in it even. ”That’s good. Being stressed all the time is bad for your health, you know.” His words rang true. “Is that so?” Valen mused as he watched Nagendra creep closer.

In Valentine's opinion, his companion was moving a tad too slow. He wanted him within reach, wanted to lean against him and share warmth in mutual contentment. The brute craved touch and this slow teasing was torturous. “Tell me,” he rumbled as he adopted an expression of innocence, “Since you seem to know about it, what can I do to relieve some of this stress?” Two could play this game.

“”

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-01-2015, 10:19 PM

A faint smirk bloomed across his face as he watched Valentine, listening. The younger male’s deep voice seeped into his ears, and he grinned a little broader for a second. Then a looked of forged seriousness radiated across his face, and he began, ”Well…” He took another step forward, shrinking the space between them to a mere foot. ”Grooming can be quite relaxing,” he offered, lightly skirting what they no doubt were both thinking, to instead pursue a bit more teasing. The grin flickered back across his face, with a flirtingly dancing motion. He stretched up, reaching to try and tap lightly between the bigger wolf’s shoulder blades. ”Lay down, won’t you?” lilting tones requested. ”I can reach you better,” he added, slightly quieter with a dash of red-hot mischief.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

05-10-2015, 06:44 PM

"Well..." his companion murmured before stepping forward and cutting the distance between them in half. Valentine's head tipped down, his chin tucking slightly so he could meet Nagendra's eyes with ease. "Grooming can be quite relaxing." At this the King tipped his head slightly to the side in feinted contemplation. “Is that so? I wouldn't know; can't say I've ever been the recipient.”

Lay down, huh? Valentine eyed Nagendra speculatively for a moment before complying slowly; his front end slipping down first so he knelt in a play bow, a position he held for a fraction of a second too long, and then he curled his back legs under him so he was laying sphinx-like.

Once settled, Valentine tipped his head back so he could look up at his companion curiously. He quirked a brow in silent amusement. It wasn't often that he let someone command him, but this promised interesting things so for once he would be subservient.

“”

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-20-2015, 08:30 PM

The wanderer’s grin grew, bright and delighted as he surveyed Valentine’s brief hesitation and then compliance. His jade gaze followed the smooth curve of the bigger wolf’s spine as he lowered down, leaving his rump in the air for a moment. Nagendra’s stare lingered, captured by sudden temptation that tripped his coy, mischievous air. He blinked then, returning the smirk to his face (half at the fact of his distraction) and looking towards Valentine’s face again. He inhaled softly, tilting his head a tad and walking over to the other. Then he’d lower his nose toward the bluish wolf’s neck, attempting to give a bit of a nuzzle behind the ear and a bit of a sniff. Then he’d begin to try and give gentle, caressing licks to his ears and the top of his head. He wondered, was it an uncommon thing? His family had groomed each other all the time. Even when not used as a device of seduction, it was perfectly useful – after all, how else could one clean their back and head?

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

05-22-2015, 02:22 PM

With much interest he watched Nagendra step closer. In seconds he was out of sight and Valentine had to resist the urge to turn and look at him. With much effort he kept his gaze fixed ahead. He wanted to be surprised by the Consocia's ministrations. That want couldn't keep his ears from flicking back to catch the sounds of movement as Nagendra stopped beside him. The breath on his neck made him suddenly aware of the spot in question and his skin prickled. The Consocia was quick to soothe the pins and needles feeling with a soft caress of his tongue. He began to work at the King's ears and crown, his tongue gently smoothing the fur, and Valentine found himself relaxing under the touch. His eyes closed and his neck arched slightly. “I see what you were talking about,” he murmured.

“”