Salym

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-01-2015, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015, 05:08 AM by Salym.)

some killer queen you are

In all reality, Salym had no idea where she was. She could feel the cold hug from what she thought to be fog almost seem to consume her in this endless abyss. It was partially light outside as she could feel a bit of warmth from the sun fighting against the fog to be seen. The way this female tried her best to get through this wild jungle was increasingly frustrating her. It was hard when you couldn't see. She went slow, pawing out in front of her to be sure she wasn't going to just stumble to her death. Each time she came to the feeling of a huge root from a tree sticking out of the ground and she had to manage herself to get over it.

She almost felt mocked by the fog and little creatures within the forest. Her slow movement through these difficult woodlands were the exact opposite of what everyone knew wolves to be. She wasn't old, she wasn't having trouble with anything. She just couldn't see. Sometimes that was enough for her. She exhaled in a huge amount of frustration before pawing out and feeling a root once more. Enough is enough. Salym thought to herself. She almost felt as though she could cry, extremely frustrated and willing to give in, the female laid in front of that huge root from yet another tree and covered her eyes with her front legs, grumbling to herself as she felt the fog come closer in.

"SPEAK!"
THOUGHTS

Art by Skylark
[Image: salymbanner_by_lovelyskylark-d8jyuaa.png]

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-01-2015, 11:25 PM

Cascading through the portal of soulless trees in this demented forest, lingering critters crawled back into their homes as the ebony tainted goddess embarks forth through the mist. The gnawing temptation to snag up one of these creatures shuffling across her path was something she had to fight back, her raging psychopath battled endlessly at the bars of its imprisonment inside her troubled mind. She wasn't so much insane but the days that have went by felt darker than others, especially with her brother dangling over her shoulder.. knowing he is out there elsewhere; watching her, stalking her. He just hasn't made his presence know yet.

Fayelon continued down a path that winded entirely too much for its own good, bringing her upon a almost lifeless physique lay sprawled out next to a tree. She came to a halt only inches from the older woman, whose posture seemed frustrated and sickening. The first instinct Faye had was to comfort, but how can she just approach someone who looked as if they didn't want to be bothered. Then again, Faye didn't feel like getting her thorax torn to shreds if she did end up getting to close to this unknown feminine species. Such a difficult decision yet she quickly figured out a way to introduce herself.

With the females dome still tucked in her shell with front paws covering her eyes Faye managed to circle in front of her, hoping not to disturb, frighten or even catch the white phoenix off guard. With a gentle and soft voice she infected the other fae with her toxic Greek remedies in effort to draw her attention. Miss, are you alright? Need any help? You seem distressed.

Speech

Salym

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-02-2015, 04:15 AM

Salym's ears weren't keeping up with the normal pace of frantically searching for the sound of anything around her. She was stuck in the box that was her mind and her frustrations wrapped up in a pretty package just sitting there mocking her. The fog was the only thing she felt and it too mocked her constantly. She rubbed her scarred nose slightly with a paw and sighed to herself. She was completely unaware of someone nearby. "Miss, are you alright? Need any help? You seem distressed." The words frightened her. She jumped up and stood to face the figure that spoke to her. Her back arched and hair standing on end. Her eyes bright and milky with being unable to see. Her teeth were bared and a sharp growl emitted from her throat. She didn't know what this figure wanted, but judging from the voice and the light steps, she assumed it was female.

"I don't any need help." She hissed to the figure. Her ears now picking up the sounds around them, even though it was nothing. The bare sound of the trees around them seemed to echo the blood pulsating through her ears and for a split second, she wondered if the femme could hear it too. She wasn't sure what she wanted, but Salym wasn't very excited to have been snuck up on.

"SPEAK!"
THOUGHTS

Art by Skylark

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-02-2015, 08:59 AM

Fayelon would take a couple steps back yet she never did flinch when the ghost sprang to her appendages, damn she had quick reflexes for a woman who seemed much older. Raising a single brow(if she had any) in effort to look unsatisfied by the others alarming blunt answer to Faye's inquiry. Carefully she analyzed the specimens volt and realized that her eyes were a vast pupil-less white fog, the obsidian lycanthrope caught on pretty fast that this fae wasn't jut a basket-case with a fiery temper but she was also very very blind.

A smile danced onto her features and she held back a chuckle, not wanting to piss the woman off than she probably already has. I'm sorry miss, I didn't mean to frighten you. But you are distressed, I can tell.. you can't see me can you? Fayelon took a silent step forward, extending her crown toward the she-devil to inhale an intake of the other wolf's aroma. Quickly re-positioning herself so she didn't get her face ripped off. Even though she can't see to detect any move she makes, blind wolves have extreme hearing so usually they use that for their eyesight. Although she seems new too all this blindness, which is hard to get used to of course but maybe Fayelon could lend a helping paw.. that is if the vixen would let her.

Speech

Salym

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-03-2015, 02:41 PM

Salym growled deeply at her response. "I'm not distressed." She hissed at the female. She completely lied, but it was better than telling a complete stranger her weaknesses. It was something she learned in that militarized pack she grew up in. It was a horrific experience, and she refused to let anything else happen that would throw her back into a place like that. Her ears twitched when she sensed the female move slightly. Her growling got deeper, but she couldn't see what the female was doing. It appeared as though the female shifted, even though her scent got stronger with the shift and then disappeared again.  This slightly confused her, but she let her growl dissipate as the female's scent got further from her nose.

Remembering that the female asked if she couldn't see, Salym wasn't entirely sure what to say. She huffed under her breath and lifted her ears slightly to twitch them to hear about her. The scent of the shrouded forest was strong around her and seemed to just contain her scent and this new females'. "What makes you say that?" She asked in a bit of a harsh way, but curiosity was strong with her. She had no idea what made her look blind. She had seen blind wolves before, but at times it had been hard to tell. So she wondered what made her so different. Was there something really wrong with her eyes? No one had ever told her before.

"SPEAK!"
THOUGHTS

Art by Skylark

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-06-2015, 11:51 AM

Fayelon bit her lip, trying as best she could to hold back a scorching laugh that brewed deep inside her pit. This woman was indeed distressed and as much as she hates to admit it - it was quite obvious the level of irritation she was at. It seemed to the ebony fae that this phantom was a newly acquainted blind, meaning the injury to cause her blindness was something recent.. just by the way she was acting about the whole thing. Faye would know, her grandmother was blind due to a fatal accident. Once her oblivious skeptical chuckle deflated she inhaled sharply before plummeting verses at the ghostly white casanova, Miss, I'm not stupid. I know your blind and that you are in fact, distressed. Whether you 'd like to admit it or not, you are.

Her onyx appeal seethed a little as she became aggravated by the woman's stubborn accusations. If she'd just give in to the fact that people will eventually grasp the idea that she is blind, than this situation would be so much easier. But no, she had to be complicated. Sighing heavily, Fayelon took the time to think things through before preaching tot he older woman. Once she had everything sorted through her mind her chambers flew open, breathing life to her buzzing auricles with her Greek accent. Lady I'm not here to harm you, if that is what you are wondering. And how can I tell? Hmm, let's see your eyes.. they are no pupils. And in most cases, well actually, all cases, that means the person is blind. Let me ask you this.. Was it recent? Or were you born with this defect?

Speech

Salym

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-10-2015, 07:23 PM

Grumbling under her breath, Salym really didn't want to waste her time with some female that could do laps around her. Her eyes constantly staring, her fur picked up along her back was standing strong on end. "I never once said you were stupid." She growled to the vixen. Her paws were firmly standing in the grass. Her tail swished to the right and then to the left. Her attention was brought to her once more when the vixen spoke again. "Lady I'm not here to harm you, if that is what you are wondering. And how can I tell? Hmm, let's see your eyes.. they are no pupils. And in most cases, well actually, all cases, that means the person is blind. Let me ask you this.. Was it recent? Or were you born with this defect?

It took Salym a few moments to gather a response to the female. Her ears perked up a bit and twitched with the sounds of creatures rummaging through the forest again. Her eyes kept a steady blank stare as she figured out what to say. "It... Was rather recent." She muttered. Nobody ever really spoke to me much and I obviously can't tell what my eyes look like." She explained to the female, grumbling under her breath.

"SPEAK!"
THOUGHTS

Art by Skylark