Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-01-2015, 12:30 PM
:3 For Keno!

Carefully the boy moved forward near the shore of the bay. Aureolin pale yellow eyes gazed out over the view as he walked around. He loved the water because it always had a beautiful and serene appearance to it. He had relaxed, not paying much attention to the things happening around him as he went into a sort of meditation like his father often did. Closing his eyes, his paws barely dipped into the water to cover his paws. SPLASH. His meditation interrupted by the wet feeling that water provided hitting his leg up to his upper thigh. He looked down to see a slimy amphibian in front of him as the creature gave him a sort of look. Hmmn, a frog. His mind instantly made a connection between the way it looked and a name to call it by.

The curious pup leaned down until his muzzle was at eye level with the frog. He looked down because the Destruction child wanted to observe what was going to happen. The frog looked back before making a jump. He closed his eyes once more as Fate carefully remained still and soon his snout felt cold. One of his daisy eyes opened and he saw the frog sitting on his nose. He let out a soft chuckle as he rose, making the frog jump off of his nose and skip away. "G'bye froggie!" He called out happily before waltzing off along the shore to find another place to meditate.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-05-2015, 08:08 PM

Sunset Falls had to be Félicien's favorite spot in all of Threar. The young man found the place both beautiful and peaceful. He could remember as a child playing along the falls with his brother and sister, of how their flooding due to a storm brought Sorrel his companion. Yes... there were many memories here in this place. The young golden boy would breathe in as he walked along the territory, letting his mind find a state of tranquility. Inner peace was important to keeping yourself healthy and being of use to a pack. But as he walked along Féli would see another figure in the distance. A young pup... could this be his newest cousin?

Excitement rose in his heart. Félicien would quicken his step, his tail wagging wildly behind him. He was excited -- family was a big deal. His bicolored eyes were shining and he would let out a soft bark, practically dancing on his paws as he tried to get the attention of the other young man. "Hey there! Do you want to play?" Who cared if he was technically an adult? Adults could still have fun! There was no law against them playing anyway. He would grin from ear to ear, taking in the handsome appearance of the young man. Yeah, no doubt. This was definitely his cousin alright.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-22-2015, 02:55 PM
The frog had hopped off in all of it's 'majestic glory' which was a little saddening to him but not overly so. He turned away, looking at a figure as it came into view. The face was familiar but he couldn't put a name to it. The adult asked him if he wanted to play and it caused Fate to cock his head to the side in a small bout of confusion. "Wha'cha wanna play?" The words had a curious tone as the young Destruction child grinned. Perhaps they could play something like hide-and-seek or tail tag or something! So many ideas flowed through his open mind that he tried to narrow them down. His chocolate dipped tail wagged furiously from side to side. So adults could act like kids. That was good to know!

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2015, 07:02 AM

Félicien would give a chuckle as Fate looked at him in confusion. The poor boy probably didn’t have his name memorized just yet, unable to remember all the different family members who had poked their heads inside his den from the day he was born. Though Threar was smaller compared to how Ludicael once was, there was still a great deal of family within it. He would think, trying to think of his favorite game from when he was a kid.

“Well... We can do tail tag to start!” Féli would let a huge grin form on his face. “...and a bunch of stuff after that. I still like to play a lot, though I think my brother thinks were too old for it now.” Okay, so in truth he was a little worried about asking Sorrel and getting rejected in his offer to play. He would let his tail wag from side to side, dropping down into the play stance. “I’ll be ‘it’ first if you want!”

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-31-2015, 02:39 PM
Fate gave a wide grin when Feli suggested that they could play tail tag. His head vigorously flew up and down in the form of a nod as his tail wagged. "You can be it first!" The boy exclaimed before he ran off with a childlike giggle. In truth, he had never actually played tail tag before so he just assumed he was supposed to run. He remembered hearing about it from somewhere which had given him the idea for it in the first place. The boy's crisp golden eyes searched for something in the surrounding familiar lands. A place to hide until he saw Feli again. The little pup was not all that fast.
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2015, 08:30 AM

The young boy would accept his offer readily enough which would make Félicien more than happy. He couldn't remember the last time he played this game, but he had enjoyed playing along the water of the falls with his siblings. Fate would run off with a childish giggle, and the golden young man would give him a bit of a head start. He had longer legs, could cover ground more easily. He would need to adjust his pace so that he didn't make the game too unfair. After waiting a little bit he too would set off, noticing that Fate wasn't incredibly fast, but that was alright. The boy would grow stronger and faster as he aged.

"I'm gonna get you Fate!" Féli barked playfully. Paws would hit the earth lightly as he fell into a trot, finding the pace just fast enough to cover some ground and not let the pup onto the fact he was slowing down on purpose. Tail would wag, a light growl of play escaping his lips.

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-26-2015, 08:30 AM
Feli's teasing remarks hit his ears and Fate could tell that his cousin was gaining ground on him. With narrowed eyes, the small child put every bit of speed he had in him in an attempt to gain more space between the two of them as he headed into the forest. Every game could be seen as a training exercise or some other sort of activity but that was not how the boy's mind was working... yet. He was in it for the win. He wanted to know if he could honestly outrun his cousin. He could start to feel the strain on his cardiovascular system as he worked through with the air he had. His speed started to deteriorate as he found himself searching for air.
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2015, 02:25 PM

Félicien felt so young, so alive as he chased his little cousin. He was gaining ground on the little one, but Fate was fast for one so young. The game that they were playing now could be a show of both of their strengths, or their weaknesses potentially, and show what they needed to improve upon. He would grin widely, breathing in and out and pacing himself as he followed after the young one. The need for air was necessary for both, but Féli was determined to at least give his younger cousin a run for his money.

Though Félicien wasn’t completely heartless either. He planned to let Fate win their little race. He would start to lag as Fate did, inwardly wearing one of the biggest smiles he could muster. He liked the little wolf. He was a good sport, and very determined for his age. No doubt he would grow to be someone even stronger and faster. Féli’s bicolored eyes would search, waiting for the younger one to end the race so that both could take a break.