Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-02-2015, 07:00 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Her brothers and sister was off to war with Ebony and where was she? Going to slink into the borders of another pack. Svetlana felt down, had hardly said a word since separating from her siblings. She felt worried sick, wondering to herself if they would return. If they would... Korrin moved quietly at her side, faithful as ever, at least until the borders of Fiori were in sight. At that point, sensing the girl needed a moment alone, the fox would excuse herself and slink off into the bushes, leaving the mini version of her mother all alone.

Svetlana could feel the tears threatening to fall as she hesitated at the borders. She could feel her body shaking, unaware if anyone had even bothered to follow her. Svetlana would squeeze her eyes closed, ignorant of the fact how odd it might look to find another pack wolf on the borders of Fiori... that is unless Epiphron had spread the news to the rest of her pack. That sort of thought didn't cross into Svetlana's mind however. She just felt numb. As if one touch, one wrong word... could cause her to break.

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-02-2015, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015, 08:01 PM by Epiphron.)

She had invited the wolves of Ebony who were not participating in the siege to Fiori, both to seek refuge as as a home in case of Ebony's failure in war. Of course, she didn't want such a thing to happen, but she had offered her home to Kassander and his pack and she wasn't going to go back on her offer.

Wondering if they would come soon, the sovereign had taken to scouting the borders herself. She was acutely aware of the scents that bordered the mangrove and even more aware when something changed. An unfamiliar wind drifted to her on the breeze, and her ears would twitch on her skull as curiosity flooded her being. No call greeted her ears, no matter how long she paused, and so with restless paws she could venture toward the female that stood upon the borders of her home. Her scent reminded her quite strongly of Kassander, and she would dip her muzzle in question as she drew closer. "You are from Ebony?" she inquired gently, more empathetic than usual, knowing that it was no easy thing to see a packmate off to war -- knowing they might not come back home in one piece, if they came back at all. 'Welcome to Fiori."

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-02-2015, 08:35 PM

Leo weaved through the Mangroves, his saphire gaze on the look out for his mother. He wanted to talk with her. Not for any particular reason really, just a son wanting to spend some time with his mother. However, when he finally spotted her at the border he had another surprise waiting for him. The familiar gray and tan form caught his attention, along with the fox at her side. He perked up and remembered that the Ebony refugees were supposed to arrive any day now. So she had gone back home after all, only to have this war happen... He hurried toward her, his concerned gaze on her. "Svetlana!" he called as he got closer, immediately going to her to pull her into a friendly, comforting embrace. He wouldn't hold onto her for too long since his mother and Korrin were both standing right there. He took a step back and tried to give her an encouraging smile. He glanced to his mother, saying, "Momma, this is Svetlana and her companion Korrin." Looking back to his friend he smiled and asked, "Are you coming to stay with us for a while?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-11-2015, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 11:41 AM by Svetlana.)

Svetlana was not left alone for very long. Soon another would approach, and Korrin would once more pop from the bushes, keeping an eye on the woman that approached. It had been one of the alphas that had come to Ebony when Kassander had called -- the alphess of Fiori, naturally. Svetlana would, upon Epiphron’s arrival, slowly lifted her head. The tears, gods above they threatened to fall. She would give a small nod, feeling her body give a small shudder. “Yes... I am.” She was trying to find her words, but luckily one of the most wonderful distractions came by.

“Leo...” She was able to smile, at least for a moment as she laid eyes on the handsome pale russet male. She would resist the urge to draw closer to him for comfort. That was when the connection finally came back to her head. Right! Pip, the Fiori alphess... She had known her before. She had spoken about her to Leo. This was his mother! The wolfess would give a small nod, taking a shaky breath as she answered.

“Y-yeah... It seems so. My siblings are...” The female would lower her gaze. “They’re... They’re going to war against Arcanum. I’m so scared they might not return... I...” The female would begin to tremble again.

Korrin would move up to Svetlana’s side, giving a soft sigh as she looked up at Epiphron. “Svet is very distressed about staying with Fiori wolves too... Both Svet and Korrin are grateful that Epiphron is willing to take non fighters from Ebony in. Korrin is glad to see her again.” The small fox would smile.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'
"Listen To Korrin talk," 'but read Korrin's thoughts.'

Table by:: Luisiana
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-13-2015, 07:09 AM

Their meeting would be interrupted -- though quite gladly -- by her son. It was deeply therapeutic to know that almost of her children were here, in Fiori. Still she wondered where Quintus was, but alas he was gone and she could only hope he might find his way back to them someday. At the sight of her sweet Leo, her expression brightened, a smile twisting the corners of her lips upward. There was no greater joy than children, then blood -- she had learned this long ago.

It caught her off guard that he knew this girl's name, when even she did not. Leo had always been social, so it wasn't entirely surprising. Her grin was genuine as she watched Leo embrace her, a bit of curiosity working itself into her clear sapphire stare. "Greetings, Svetlana... and you, Korrin," she spoke with a brief nod of her skull. The girl seemed quite shaken up by the recent events. "I wouldn't worry too much," she tried to comfort her slightly, though she knew honest reassurance would not happen. "Kassander seems far too determined to give up without a fight." Obviously they would be fighting... and though she couldn't help but feel a bit of worry building within her gut, she knew that worrying would do no good at all, and all they could do was wait out the war and hope they all returned in one piece. "Are you family of his, Svetlana?"