Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Frost sat down at the border of the Threar territory. She had been running for a fair time now, trying to escape the wolf who wanted to enslave her. She looked around at the trees and the grass, whilst feeling the light summer breeze course through her fur. She had a smile on her face she had been waiting for this day for a long time. The day she would reach a pack, it was a new beginning for her. All of the loss and pain would be left behind her in a pile of ash. She stood up and prepared a howl to announce her presence but that also said that today at last is a new beginning. She let loose a howl that came out loud and clear. After the last tones of the howl faded away she back down to wait.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2015, 12:10 PM

The day was beautiful, the sun shining upon the golden fur of his back. It was peaceful, another day in his life that was full of chance and promise. What better way to spend the day than trying to better himself? Félicien would pad along, focusing on trying to follow one particular scent or another to work on his tracking skill. He knew Sorrel’s well enough to follow after his brother, to see where he had been. He knew that tracking a wolf was not the same as tracking prey... But starting somewhere was always good. Besides... Sharpening your skills was never a bad thing.

A howl, foreign, would reach his ears and Féli would pause. He would frown, tail swishing back and forth as he started to pad in the direction of the borders. His frown was thoughtful, not displeased, as he came closer. A scared female with bicolored eyes stood there, and the boy would soon find his tail wagging slowly back and forth. “Good day to you miss. Is there something you need with the pack of Threar?” He wasn’t his aunt Novella or Frith, but perhaps he could at least deduce why this female had come here today.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-07-2015, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 12:47 PM by Frost.)
Frost lifted her nose up to sniff the air, she smelled a wolf. They were coming her way were they coming to accept her, or hurt her. Off in the distance she saw a cream colored wolf with a height only a bit shorter than hers. He approached her, he seemed happy although she couldn't be sure of anybody now after her previous encounters. She decided to stay wary of him for now at least until she got to know him better. He spoke to her in a pleasing tone, he asked her what she wanted with Threar. She calmly replied with "I wish to be accepted into this pack."
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
03-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Frith was playing with the puppies and worrying about his wife when he heard the call at the borders. Sighing softly he'd usher the tiny, or not so tiny they were growing so fast! Babies back into the den with their sleeping mother, hoping after their busy morning they wouldn't protest much about the nap they needed. He didn't rush to the borders but he did take up a brisk pace, he was already taking a minute too long after putting Fate and Luck down for a nap.

As he arrived the form of Felicien would already be at the sight of this wolf, he assumed the one who had called out to them. Somehow he arrived just in time to hear her say she wanted to join. The humble wolf still held himself with the air of authority, his head and tail held high as he drew more near to his nephew. His features were more curious than hard as he looked over the she wolf. "Why do you wish acceptance?" He would start, she was completely foreign to him and he was quite curious how this complete stranger had decided Threar was for her. "What do you have to offer my family?" He'd go on, if her answers were satisfactory he'd need to know what rank to place her in.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-11-2015, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 08:38 PM by Frost.)
Frost shifted her gaze from the wolf she was talking to, to the approaching wolf he seemed to hold himself with a certain authority. "Is this the alpha?" she thought, the wolf came to a stop beside the shorter wolf. He asked her why she wanted to join, followed by a question of what she would be able to do for his family. Why did she want to join, she didn't really know. The only reason she came to Threar in specific was because it was the closest pack to her when she left Velex her old mentor. She didn't join a pack previously because she wasn't ready but, she was now. As for what she could do, she had become a pretty proficient hunter in the period of time she was a loner would that be good enough for him? After thinking for a while she finally replied with "Because I'm ready." "and I'm a good hunter as well." She figured that her reply didn't give too much away about her past and that was just how she wanted it.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2015, 11:50 AM

So she wished for acceptance? Before Félicien could make any further inquisitions there was a voice from behind him, and ‘licien would turn to see Frith coming towards him. The boy wag his tail slightly, seeing his uncle coming in. He was an uncle by marriage, but family all the same. Félicien certainly respected the man, and he would take over the scarred stranger’s acceptance into the pack. The boy would settle himself on the earth, gaze flicking back to the mis-matched eyed woman gave her reason for wanting into the pack.

So she had skills in hunting? That was definitely needed for a wolf pack to thrive. With the new arrival of his cousins too that was just all the more reason to want more capable hunters in the pack as well. But Féli did not have the experience of being a leader that Novella and Frith had. He did not know what skills were still needed in Threar... But surely Frith wouldn’t turn her away, right? For now the young man would remain quiet, wanting to be respectful as the Author did his job.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
03-13-2015, 08:14 PM
The girl wouldn't move as he came forward and asked her question. No show of respect or even a nod of greeting would be offered to him as he grew more near Feli. Already he was skeptical of her and her intentions. Her first answer did little to reassure him either. "Because I'm ready." He didn't know what kind of answer that was. Because she was ready to join the pack? He'd narrow his gaze a bit, but did find her chosen skill noteworthy. Another hunter in the ranks was always helpful. "What is it you're ready for?" He'd question further, this she wolf had not even offered her name yet and she expected him to trust her with membership. What reason did he have to trust her, a complete stranger, around his newborn children and ill wife? Frith may have been being a bit to critical, but he felt much more suspicious of those outside the pack than ever.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-14-2015, 02:36 PM
She shifted as she waited for the alpha's reply, she wanted to be accepted into a pack she really did. Although she didn't want anybody to know her past, except for maybe her possible future mate. As the alpha readied to reply she considered throwing the other wolf a smile but decided against it. When the alpha did reply she wasn't ready for what he said. "What is it I'm ready for?" she wondered. To join a pack obviously, or was it obvious? She didn't know, when given time she never did have an easy time making decisions it was easier when she couldn't think about it. So this time she just went with her gut and said whatever came to mind. "To join a pack. The reason I didn't say that before is because I'm not a pack raised wolf." she chuckled "I practically raised myself. I don't know anything about packs or how they function, but what I do know is what the loners say and they say yours is the best. As for who I am, that would be Frost." Her mind finally caught up with her, the smile she had faded away as she realized what she had just said. She had just said something that this wolf probably shouldn't have heard. She let out a nervous chuckle followed by a nervous smile. She was embarrassed, where was her mind in that moment. Ugh well the damage was done, she probably wouldn't get into this pack after that.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
03-18-2015, 11:25 AM
The girl seemed cold and dark as he asked his questions, her pale form hardly moving as he questioned her motives. She seemed to be deliberately hiding something and that made the chocolate man nervous. He had a lot more to think of than just this girl's lack of home, he had to weigh the danger she might possess for his tiny children. He'd listen as she answered him, the words helping her cause a bit as she opened up a little more this time. As she spoke of her origins Frith couldn't help but be reminded of his own humble beginnings. He hadn't been raised in a pack, and in fact his first encounter with a pack he'd gone and slept in the alpha's daughter's den. That had been a brilliant start to his pack life. He still didn't feel completely at ease with her, but Dutiron's idea appealed to him in this situation much more than it had when he'd been given the punishment. "Alright, miss Frost I'll give you a chance." hopefully she didn't get to excited. "I'm going to give you a probationary period though, for the next season you ill have the task of hunting for the pack. If you prove yourself with this task you'll be accepted as a full fledged member." This solution might actually work.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-18-2015, 09:29 PM
She perked her ears when the alpha replied, she was being accepted into the pack! She couldn't be more exited, but she tried to contain it. She straightened her hanging head from when she thought she had just blown her chances. She was perfectly fine with being on probation until autumn, she would try her darnedest to get fully accepted. She didn't really know exactly what to say she thought about being really hyper and thanking him and just running all over the place but, after what she had done already she didn't think that was the best idea. So after thinking about it she just settled on the simplest thing she could think of. She looked at the alpha and smiled, she then replied with "Thanks."