Loner
Youth

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-07-2015, 03:50 PM

ARMAI LEONE • 6 MONTHS • LONER (NORTH/S.S. ANTIOX)

Armai is my faerie turned wolf pup daughter of Lel Leone and Callisto. She lives in the North region with her family, and although their den is the S.S. Antiox she is open to thread in any areas near there. She is a naive, super clingy, playful, whiny, crybaby, curious, annoying, sensitive girl who is also blind. Because she lacks sight she has a slightly enhanced ability to hear and to smell - for she naturally focuses more on using these senses.

She hasn't yet realized that her older siblings hate her and continues to try and play with them - she will soon come to discover her sister doesn't care for her, become a bit detached from the family and turn quiet, brooding and suspicious of everyone. (I'm open for her to transition into her 'more mature personality' due to some other occurrence, if you have ideas.) She will also grow to be interested in healing, rather than fighting or hunting, and tracking due to her sensitive snout; so if anyone wants to expose her to healing that'd be nice.

Armai is open for anything, just throw something at her.

MNEMOSYNE OLYMPUS • 3 MONTHS • PANTHEON (WEST)

Mnemosyne (Mneme) is my imp turned wolf pup daughter of Natalya and Helios Olympus. She lives in the West region with her family in the pack Pantheon. She is probably my only character that isn't 'crazy' or messed up in some way - she's wild, reckless, adventurous and always up for a challenge, she isn't one to think before she speaks or acts.

She is closest with her sister and is usually dragging her around or trying to get her to play; Mneme's mother's death (by illness or by DM) hasn't affected her much as she fails to understand it and remember her mother, but she can have her moments. She's usually chipper, though.

Mneme is open for anything, kinda just looking for threads and new experiences for her, but suggest anything.

ICARIUS KANAME • NEWBORN • SECRETUA (SOUTH)

Icarius is my daemon turned wolf pup son of Rune and Alamea Kaname. He lives in the South region with his family in the pack Secretua. He is a strange, slightly sociopathic boy suffering from an inability to understand his feelings and emotions. This often makes him angry and liable to lash out at others he finds himself caring for, or even those that he doesn't know - most of the time, however, he's oddly 'normal', and you wouldn't know he was 'afflicted' unless you spent a lot of your time around him. He doesn't mean much by his aggression though, and to avoid hurting others he avoids others altogether - once engaged in a bloodbath however he is controlled by a sadist's thoughts and wont stop until it stops feeling good.

Although he sounds terrible all around, Icarius isn't all bad - he can sometimes communicate true love for others. He will probably be closest with his immediate family, possibly his litter mate Sarai depending on what Shelby prefers. His pack is in the same area as Imperium, so if any of those guys want to run into him that'd be fine I think.

Icarius isn't playable just yet, so this would have to be strictly future plotting - but, boy am I excited.

INCOMING CHARACTERS:

MILIANI
PYXIS (not finished)
• FEEL FREE TO READ UP ON/PLOT WITH MILIANI - SHE'S MY LOVE SO UM YES