Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-13-2015, 08:43 PM

After he had left Callisto alone within her old den, Max had wondered far beyond that of his own den. His mind was quieter while he moved and the more he moved the quieter it became. In quieting the torment within his own head Maximous had also stopped paying attention to where he had been going. That was, until he had stepped into the warm salty waters of the south.

With a quick observation of the land around him, it was obvious to him that not only had he never been here but he was also much farther south than he had ever been of Ebony. Blue orbs would settle on the land bridge as he silently considered to keep moving further away from his pack, as if the didstance would fix all of his problems. Yet just as quickly as the thought came, it left leavung behind the true logic. Running would fix nothing.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-23-2015, 09:07 PM
Kreft was wandering not caring where on earth he ended up, it was just his paws and the path in front of him. He wasn't the type to look back, he smelled them before he saw them. A majority black wolf with some purple markings on the inside edges of his eyes. The wolf seemed to be wandering as well, no point B to get to. He approached the wolf with a nod as if to a fellow loner "Kreft, and who are you?" He wasn't the kind for lengthy introductions he just wanted to get into conversations right away.

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-23-2015, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2015, 09:21 PM by Maximous.)

Max hadnt heard the other male approach, but his scent had given him away. Blue orbs would turn on the male as he introduced himself and asked for a name in return. "Maximous." the man would simply reply to Kreft before turning his eyes back to the land brige.

The bridge was was, in a way, beautiful to look at. The best part about it was that it had reminded him nothing of home. Again he would look at the red and brown male and wonder if conversation would help keep the voices quiet as the longer he stood in place the more likely the voices would come rushing back to him. "So what brings you here? he would ask, hoping the tackic would help him evade the voices.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-24-2015, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2015, 07:09 PM by Kreft.)
Kreft listened as the other wolf gave his name, Maximous who ever named this wolf had thought hard. His own name was fairly easy to think of, it was a variation of the word craft. When asked what brought him here he thought of replying with 'my paws.' but that reply normally wasn't taken well. He was distracted by the movement of the ocean, it's gentle flow back and forth and the sun glistening on the surface. He decided to take a risk and sit down a good foot or two away from Maximous. He thought that this would be a good time to reply so he simply said "The path I follow."

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-24-2015, 07:22 PM

The other man would take his time in answering, normally that would not bother him but his usual patient ways had been shortened by his inability to silence his thoughts. His voices. Yet he would say nothing and settle with moving the sand beneathe his forepaws.

When Kreft finaly gave an answer, Max thoughtt it was a valid one. Hell with the way he was feeling he would probably think of anything as a valid answer. Looking back at the other male, who was now seated he would open his maw "Better reason than what I have for being here." he would offer a small smile before continuing though his smile wouldnt stay. "I take it your a loner then?"

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-25-2015, 05:21 PM
When Max replied Kreft thought about why Max would be here, if he sniffed the wolf's coat he could smell the scents of other wolves. Max was probably a pack wolf possibly from Ebony, Kreft could smell the pack's general scent on Max. If he did belong to Ebony he was pretty far from home, Kreft wouldn't prod the subject as he could understand wanting to be alone. When the other wolf figured out that he was a loner Kreft wasn't surprised, his path was always the giveaway that he was a loner, In his mind the only reasons pack wolves were anywhere was because the alpha said so. When it came to giving a reply he thought about asking why Max was here, only the Man didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it, so Kreft started his reply with "Yup I'm a loner, pack life never really suited me." He decided to confirm his suspicion about what pack the wolf was in "From your scent you smell like a pack wolf, which pack and why is a pack wolf all the way down here when the packs are up there."

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-28-2015, 08:43 AM

Max would wait for some kind of reply or reaction from the other wolf. Eventually he would recive one though not before being silently examined. Or at least thats what it had looked like Kreft had been doing. The reply would contain conformation of his observation.

The conformation would give Maximous a small simile that would be squashed with the mans next question. Blue orbs would stare at the russet and brown male for a short while. The last thing the bruit jad wanted to talk about was Ebony and Callisto. Hell this mman probably wouldnt even understand, no one else had.

A few more seconds would pass and Max would let out a sigh. "Im from Ebony and im not really sure why im here. I was demoted for trying to help a woman I love and then found out I had done so for nothing. I guess you could say my paws brought me here because I hadnt noticed I had gone so far until I stepped in the water."

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-28-2015, 11:03 AM
When the wolf replied Kreft looked at him with a look of understanding, he knew what it was like to do something for nothing. He looked back at the water and set his right paw on top of the water, he swished it around creating ripples and swirls in the water. He looked up at the sky, the sun looked like it was ready to set. He took a breath as he prepared his reply, "Aahh love, I knew it when I was young. It can do strange things you never wanted it to do." He continued to look at the setting sun "Sometimes you have to get away from it all, it's understandable."
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-28-2015, 04:22 PM

The man would stare at Kreft for a moment. Someone had actually listened to him and understood what he was talking about. This was a first. Especially since everyone in Ebony always seemed to ignoree him. This would give him a new respect for the other man.

"Exactly, the only problem with getting away from them is that you still cant shut off your mind." His tone though soft was now a bit more friendly that it had been previously. "Even though you can run from everyone else in the world you still cant run from yourself."

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-29-2015, 07:29 PM
Kreft heard the other wolf's reply and thought about how he would find a way to keep his mind shut from himself. The wolf would think to himself 'I never really experienced trying to run from myself, did I ?' In truth he hadn't he was still a fairly young wolf and hadn't had enough time to experience all the hardships of life. He tilted his head in thought, this was the most any wolf had opened up to him and he liked it, the exchange of thoughtful words. He didn't really know what to reply with, he dug his nails into the wet sand, what would he reply with? Perhaps he would reply with one of his more crude retorts, although he didn't want to make enemies with this wolf seeing as max had just had some relationship troubles. He went for it and replied simply, without the thought he had given his last reply,"You can try to run from anything, but it finds you in the end. Just go and face it and you avoid the surprise."

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-31-2015, 03:33 PM

The man would look out over the warm salty water as Kreft would think about his reply. It would be a short amout of time before a reply would be given but it was given, it would appear that the other man had thought of his problem the same way he had. That running would fix nothing.

At first all Max would give was a small nod. He was trying to think of something to say to that, and it wasnt hard. It wasnt surprises he was afraid of but rather the lack of anything at all. He wasnt being hunted down, he was being tossed away. The woman he loved and had tryed to protect had only rewarded him with hate and avoidance.

"I'm pretty sure there wont be any surprises." blue optics would turn back to Kreft before saying any thing else. "She wants nothing to do with me. She's gone as far as avoiding half of our packlands just because she doesnt want to see me.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Kreft listened as the older man talked, when told that there wouldn't be any surprises he thought that this wolf had everything figured out. Kreft had never truly fallen in love nor did he want to, in his opinion love was a restriction keeping him only to one place with whiny pups and a female to take care of. He saw the other male look at him out of the corner of his eye. So that troublesome female they had been talking about was avoiding Max, Kreft's mind started to form a plan. He let a devious smile show through, perhaps this would be the perfect opportunity to release his cognitive powers to the world all he needed was this wolf's help. After a couple seconds of pause he mischievously replied "If you want revenge I could help you with that." He could only hope that this wolf agreed with him and didn't shy away from him as that normally happened when he went all creepy.

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-04-2015, 07:44 AM

Fur on the mans back would raise as Kreft would mention revenge on the woman he loved. Had he become too friendly with a psychopath. He hoped not, but his protective ways had not left him. She may not love him back but he would still protect Callisto with his life if he had to. The soft easy look he had previously held on his features and hardened. He did not shy away from the cazy tone the younger wolf had taken but rather spoke with a very serious tone. "Just because she doesnt return my feelings does not mean I want her harmed. She is still my pack mate and id rather not see you hunted down either."

He would turn away from Kreft once more to look out over the water. Yes he was mad at her for what she had done but that mdidnt mean he wanted to see her hurt. He loved her and figured that would never change, but she was still a part of Ebony so if she was going to do her job without befing afraid of running into him then he would either have to move his den or leave the pack entirely. That would be something to think about on his way home. For now he had Kreft to straighten out.

Without looking at him Maximous woulld let his voice fall from his maw. "I am a wolf who would sooner mend a wound than create one. With that being said, do what you want. he would turn his blue optics back on the other male wich held a tad bit of warning "I like you, but if she is harmed you wont like me."

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-06-2015, 05:02 PM
The older man had misunderstood Kreft, he wasn't the type to go up to someone and start a fight. What was more likely was that he would break them down with words rather than actions. He understood why the wolf didn't want his loved one hurt, if he ever did have a loved one himself he would protect her with all his heart, although the likelihood of him getting a girl in the first place was very low. He also didn't want to lose this wolf as a friend, he had never been as close to a wolf for them to tell him their problems. He liked the position of the relationship the two were in at the moment and didn't want to ruin it. He shifted a bit under the other wolf's gaze, he would reply with what popped into his mind at the moment, "I wouldn't physically harm her, it's not my style. I can understand why you wouldn't want your loved one harmed though, if i had one i would react the same way. Although if you ever do want revenge I'm the one to come to."

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-17-2015, 08:36 AM

His icy stare would not waver as Kreft stated he would not harm her physically and wouldnt want his love one harmed, if he had one. Max didnt want her harmed physically, mentally or in any other way either. He loved her more than anything, no matter how much she hated him and regardless of the fact that she hated him. "I don't want her harmed physically, mentally or in any other way."

His look would soften and a sigh would be released as he thought how much she had already gone through in the last few seasons. If he wasnted revenge on anyone, it would be him. The oner of that god damn scent. But he didnt know who he was where he resides or even what he looked like...just what he smelled like. "She's been through enough here recently. Besides theres only one wolf I want revenge on and I dont even know who he is. All I know is that its a he and that he did terrible things to Callisto."

It hurt him to think about the time she. Was missing. The time that beast had his student and love stored away somewere like a prisoner to have his way with when he pleased. What hurt him more was the fact that he could do nothing to make sure the bastard never did it again.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-17-2015, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015, 06:23 PM by Kreft.)
The male would continue to stare at Kreft as he spoke more to the defense of his loved one. This man must have really not wanted harm to his girl to be this defensive. Kreft heard Max sigh and noticed his gaze soften a bit, Kreft was attentive as Max spoke once more about the fact that there was only one wolf he wanted revenge on and he didn’t even know who they were, only what they did. Kreft nodded to show his understanding, he stood up and looked at Max. He had decided it was the time of parting, he would give some parting words to Max and make his way back down his path. “Well I should go now, there always seems to be somewhere else to be. I hope you and your loved one have good luck with rebuilding your relationship, and if you ever do find the need for revenge just ask around, I’m sure you’ll find me.” Kreft would walk back towards the northern continent and think to himself ‘No wolf ever seems to want my services do they.’

---Exit Kreft---

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-20-2015, 08:27 AM

Max would sit and listen to the man as he decided it was time to move on. He himself was begining to get the feeling it was time to go home and talk to Kassander so there would be no protest coming fro the large black wolf. He thought about Kreft's offer for revenge and thought about telling Callisto and warning Kass about ot but then decided that would only end badly for him.

He would sit there for a few more moments after Kret had turned to leave before standing to go his own way. But before he would leave her would call to ther other man "If I ever find out who that bastard is, you will be one if the first to hear from me." with that he two would leave and go back home.

-Exit Maximous