ardent

What's This?

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2015, 10:58 AM

Traveling with her sister had made the journey away from the tribe far less lonely then coming alone. Though for Sunniva she honestly couldn't imagine having to make this journey alone It wasn't that she was weak or anything -- she was capable enough to take this task into her own paws. However if there was one thing the woman was it was family oriented. She loved her sister, her twin, to pieces. Sabine, despite her handicap, was strong, even larger than she, and no less of a wolfess for it. Perhaps that was another reason that Sunniva was so glad to be traveling with her. Sabine, in her eyes, was worth more as a warrior and single being than most for overcoming the "weakness" she had.

Though Sunniva was alone at the moment she knew that Sabine would not be too far away. Close enough that Sunny could find her and vice versa at least. This land, strange and new, was different from the place where her tribe had lived. The wolves here seemed different thus far too. Sunny felt uncertain of them. Not in a way that was afraid, no, but in a way that left her wondering if they could truly be trusted. The woman was focused on a larger task anyway, as she was sure that Sabine was as well. Finding Áki. The older brother they had lost they needed to regain. Their family would not be whole again until they reunited.

For now, the task of the morning was investigating this structure she found along this beach. There were scents coming from it, including Sabine's from fairly recently. Ah, so her sister had already checked the place out? Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a look of her own!

Red eyes would shine as she stepped up onto the old wood that served as a way up to the vessel. She would sniff it cautiously, trying to make sure that it would hold her weight before continuing up to the deck. It was so strange, made of wood and something cold, a bit shiny in spots and in others dull as the earth. What was this thing? Sunniva would swish her poofy tail in thought, sniffing at the dock. This was so peculiar... were there other structures like this throughout the land?

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Art by:: Tealah

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
03-14-2015, 01:27 PM
The loner stretched his legs, he had just woken up from a long deserved slumber. He stood up looking around to make sure nobody was around, it didn't seem like there was anyone in the immediate vicinity. He had fallen asleep behind a large structure hoping it would prevent him from being completely out in the open. He circled around to the front of the thing, he smelled the scent of a wolf who had been here recently but, it wasn't strong enough for them to be there at the moment. Although when a small gust of wind blew another scent came to his senses, A female wolf very close. He looked around once more but when he looked up he saw her. A wolf that looked to be bigger than him and definitely had some muscle. "What was she doing here, invading on his territory." He decided to call the female out and yelled to her "Why on earth are you here?" He huffed at the wolf's ignorance, they may have been the same age but that didn't give her permission to barge into another wolf's area.
[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2015, 07:53 PM

There was someone else here. A scent that she had neglected to notice until she had finally heard him. He acted as if he owned the place, huffing at her so called ignorance. Sunniva would raise her head, looking at him with a brow arched. Oh-ho, what was this? The female would let a cold stare settle upon his features, and she would give a flick of her tail. Sunny would take a slow step forward toward the male. “I am examining this place, what does it look like? You speak as if you are some leader, but there are no pack boundaries here.” Sunniva would give a flick of her ear, ready for some sort of retaliation.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
03-14-2015, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 08:35 PM by Vrel.)
The wolf looked at him with a cold stare and flicked her tail, They thought they could scare him did they? He sat down to watch the rest of it play out. She slowly stepped towards him and spoke, This wolf had sass, she dared say that this wasn't his territory. Anything he set foot on was his and that included this land. If this were any other wolf he would have chased them off, but there was something different about this one. So he decided to let her off but not without consequence. He flattened his ears and growled at the woman, normally his eyes would be hard and cold only this time they were a bit softer. He jumped onto the piece of wood that the female had most likely used to get up there creating a heavy thud. The wood shook but stayed put, distributing his wait amongst his four limbs to help keep it from breaking. He took one step closer to the female, there was still a fair amount of distance between the two, He finally said "I don't take kindly to trespassers. Now if you would, kindly get off my shelter." he said this calmly hoping to reason with this wolf

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2015, 07:24 PM

Sunniva was not at all trying to scare him, despite how she might have appeared to be. She was, however, less than impressed with his attitude. No wolf owned land simply because they thought they did. The female would flick her ears back, keeping them pinned back. He had moved to the area where she had used to get up, blocking her path away. But Sunny was not afraid. Instead she would shift, turning towards him and raising her hackles some. Her lips would lift, revealing her fangs.

“You are no alpha, you can not force me off this territory. Only an alpha can truly hold a territory as their own. So unless you intend to drag me away from here, when I’ve done nothing to you, I’m not leaving. Make no mistake either, I’ll fight you if I have to.” Sunniva had naturally fallen into a wider stance, prepared to take this man on if she must. She was not afraid.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
03-15-2015, 08:35 PM
The female refused to leave and threatened to fight, he didn't wish to fight this woman although he would if forced. He tried to think of something to say, other wolves normally did what he asked. He had an air of shock around him, he opened his mouth to say something but then closed it realizing he had nothing to say. He was generally confused this was not a natural occurrence, 'This woman is... different.' he thought. He stood there avoiding the woman's gaze and looked around. A silence settled down for a period of time, He finally decided to break the silence and settled on some words to say,he looked down at the piece of wood every now and then looking at the female. "I should probably go now, I don't really want to fight you." He took one step back then jumped off the make shift ramp. He started towards the brush to leave then glanced back at the female, he'd have to remember that one.

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2015, 08:02 PM

Sunniva would relax some as he just stood there, seeing that the man didn't attack. Perhaps he didn't actually want to fight? Sure his mannerisms had been off putting, but perhaps it wasn't as bad as the female thought. There was a silence that stretched on between them, Sunniva standing still as she looked at him, waiting for some sort of reaction. She didn't really know what to think of the man. However she would allow herself to completely relax once he spoke, confirming that he didn't want to fight. Well, if he didn't want to fight perhaps he was just worried about being attacked? The man would take a step and then move off the ramp, jumping down.

Sunniva would arch a brow, walking back over to the ramp as well. So that was it? "We don't need to fight. I was just uncertain if you'd go that route. Was merely stating that if it came to it I wouldn't back down." She would call. "If you're making your den here you shouldn't have to leave. I just wanted to explore the place a bit. I won't bother you." The female would give a small twitch of her ear. Would he come back?

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
03-19-2015, 08:58 PM
As he was walking away he heard the paw-steps of the other wolf, he turned around to look at the she-wolf. She had relaxed from when she had last spoke, he listened as she spoke. 'Good there was no need to fight.' He didn't mind fighting but he wouldn't go out of his way to get into a fight, causing them sure but being in them no way. He wasn't making his permanent den here so he didn't really care if this women would be coming back, he might visit here once in a while but never settle. He was a loner, free and lawless he couldn't bare the thought of being restricted. He thought a bit on what he would say, he decided to say "No it's fine, I'm a loner no permanent home for me. Well onto the next adventure." He gave a half smile to the woman and turned around to leave, he gently wagged his tail as he left. 'That girl.' he thought as he went along the path into the deep unknown.

--Exit Vrel--

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2015, 10:46 PM

It was strange. He would decided to leave, even after her words. What a peculiar brute, she would think to herself. A strange man indeed. But, all the same, she would leave it be. If he wished to leave, to live his life as a loner supposedly should, then who was she to stop him or say otherwise? His smile too had Sunniva wondering, and the she would would watch the male leave with curiosity in her gaze. He was frustrating and yet... Something unique. A type of encounter she had yet to come across. A puzzled look was on the femme’s face as she turned back towards the ship. Yes... She wanted to see that male again. Something told her this encounter was far from done with.

-End Thread.-