Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-16-2015, 06:02 PM

She didn't venture away from home so often, especially in her condition. Although, the urge to explore the places she had once denned called out to her. The urge to get better and have the strength to do so, but what was most terrifying was doing it alone. There was no way she could have asked her mother to come, nor Amalia. Her sister was busy tending to that small pup Ritselli and the Armada boys. Everyone was busy by Arian's terms and she didn't want to bother them. On the bright side, while she was out she planned to gather some herbs, it was summer and they'd be in the bountiful. It was best to get them now before winter came along and she had developed ways to contain them in moist places; secret dens, so that they would last a longer amount of time. Arian would always get distracted when she was thinking about herbs, healing was probably a little limelight in her life. As her delicate paws settled near the crevice of these caverns she moved through into them. They were as beautiful as ever, and the sounds were like heaven to her ears which only made it so much more amazing.

Truly, it took her breath away. As she moved through and watched her step, there were little plants here and there sticking up from the stone. Though, they were no herbs that she wanted. It looked like for now, she would have to do some relaxing and exploring. Besides, perhaps that was what she needed a clear mind and some relaxing to help her get a grip on herself. At times it was difficult to decide for herself what to do, yet every step she took seemed to be okay so far. Even if she had to take a million steps back to notice what sort of progress she had made. The blue eyed russet let out a sigh.

"Talk" "You" Think

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-16-2015, 06:10 PM
AND I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU.
Bounding along the path probably wasn't the best of decisions, highly considering she didn't know this area well. Her paw had gotten stuck in a crevice and now was twisted, of course Limno was no longer stuck but the pain was rather annoying. Never had she been one for pain in the first place, it was a unneeded reaction on her terms but she knew if it didn't exist then neither would she for the most part. The brown girl would move through the caverns like a small snake, now trying to confusingly find her way out, man she should have thought this through. It just sucked when it came to her exploring techniques that she rarely had. It made her puff up her cheeks mildly almost not noticing Arian but stopping as she did.

The taller female looked oddly familiar from deep in her memory, but it would be rude to assume anything. Limno carefully lowering her head with a smile perked on her face as she crouched closer to the stranger. If she scared her, it could end badly so she let out a small happy whine wagging her tail back and forth. Of course it wasn't the most superb show of a message, but it also was a sign Limno wasn't here to hurt her. By the looks of her leg, and the way she walked, it didn't look like she was much of a fighter anyway.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-16-2015, 06:16 PM

The cripple raised her head to the noise of the whine, her heart was suddenly on edge. Body moving to twist and notice the smaller female, smaller, that made her feel a little better. Arian had come to confront her first stranger since she came back to alacritis. It was a frightening experience, she didn't like it. The girl thought she would be okay, but it seemed anyone outside of her protective bubble of Fiori was just so scary to her. What if they came to take her away again, what if they only wanted to use her, not that it mattered but the questions still ran through her head. Yet, as her blue eyes focused on the female, her fur went to lay flat. The other acted like an overgrown puppy it seemed with her tail wagging back and forth. It looked like Arian would stay and live for another day unhappily.

Now, to decide what to do, ignore the stranger or otherwise. It would be rude not to say anything correct? Just remember how she had handled Cypress, maybe that would help. "H...Hello." Arian sheepishly said, but when her eyes actually locked on the face of the stranger she noticed the odd patch on the opposite eye of her own. It had to be a coincidence right? Arian blinked, "I....I'm Arian." her name managed to flip out of her maw. Shivers running down her spine, something about this didn't feel good.

"Talk" "You" Think

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-16-2015, 06:35 PM
Limno would blink for a moment, stepping backward so that she was not invading the girls space. The larger female seemed, terrified of her, though she wasn't sure what was so scary about little old her. Well, she may not have been old, but she was pretty small and didn't look beefy either. She would lower her head to make sure Arian didn't feel threatened, though she also noticed the white patch. It was like looking into a portal to the past, her heart seemed to skip a beat at her appearance trying to wrap her brain around where she had seen it before. Then, her question was answered. Arian, her name, that was her sister. The sister who was stronger than the rest, who had been strong and their mother took her to the borders to be saved. Limno and her brother had always been smaller and they nearly starved, yet when a rogue woman and her son found them it had been a miracle at second life. Limno's smile was wiped clean off her face as she lowered her jaw open for a moment.

"Arian I.... I've been looking for you." well didn't that sound amazing to a terrified wolf. She resisted the urge to embrace her younger sister, who didn't look so good. What happened to the sister she had been den mates with. The bright cheerful one, the little red fluff ball who played with them. Who, who had done this to someone who was so precious to her and yet so far away. "It's me..... Limno, your sister. Me and Haku survived, a rogue mother took us in and we got a second chance at life. Oh my heavens I can't believe that I actually found you!" Limno took a hasty step forward. "Though.....you don't look like you did back then." she was usually happy, but she worried for the other already.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-16-2015, 07:02 PM

As Arian cautiously observed the other, her ears would pull forwards as she heard the other had been looking for her. Did she actually know this girl, or was she one of the slave traders. It made her head spin thinking about it, she didn't remember her during those days in those dens but then again she had passed by a many brown wolves. Though not quite looking like Limno had, and of course her appearance struck a chord in her memory as well of her childhood. Around the time her mother had dragged her away from her siblings corpses crawling to Seracia's borders. Her eyes opened wide when Limno said her name and now her head was swimming with the memories. Tears started to fall from her face.

This couldn't be real, did the heavens really want to do this to her. They place her blood relatives in front of her that she had such fond memories of, maybe to make up for all the pain that she had been feeling. Yet why, with her useless state, with how worthless she was, why would the goddess even think about treating her this way. Perhaps they felt bad, perhaps Itsume was simply looking out after another fellow female. Oh it made her want to crawl into a corner. She pulled herself down, paws covering her face, crippled leg off to the side as she sobbed. She thought she was done crying.

"Talk" "You" Think

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Limno would wince slightly as she saw the tears falling. She hadn't meant to make the girl cry, oh now she felt immensely bad. She would awkwardly smile at her sister, but crouch down carefully. Inching closer to her as she lightly licked the top of her head, while maybe Arian hadn't wanted that Limno just wanted to make her feel better. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." she mused tapping her lightly with her muzzle before stepping away. She probably didn't like that by the looks of it. "How can I help?" she smiled brightly. "I'm here now."

She wouldn't let Arian go even if she tried, though she winced at the pain in her paw. Remembering that she had sprained it before hand, flopping down on her haunches. The wolf licked the itchy wound trying to scratch it as well which obviously wasn't good for it. As she settled it down carefully, wincing once more.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-16-2015, 07:22 PM

Limno would lick the top of her head, making her look up and try to get away. Inching backwards she would glare a little bit at her. Though it was odd that she was doing that, maybe she was getting a little better. Arian went to sit up once more, as Limno asked if she could help apologizing for making her cry. It wasn't her fault, after all this time she had lived thinking they were dead and it weighed on her mind heavily. After mother had died, Arian stayed around for her to be buried she knew what was going on after all. How could Limno help, Arian questioned that herself. She felt the need to do something, the need to reassure herself somehow that this wasn't a dream. Though the thoughts snapped away as Limno started to chew on her paw.

"Y....You should, be more worried about yourself." Arian said quietly inching forward. She sniffed the paw, sprained, it was an easy fix for a healer like herself. How did this clumsy wolf get into such a situation anyway, pawing Limno once she sat down to inspect the sprain. "If you eat some Turmeric you should be fine, ask your healer about it, it's like a green plant with orangish roots the roots are what you want. Just make sure to stay off of it is all." She would instruct the other. Her eyes were drying from her crying spell earlier.

"Talk" "You" Think

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-16-2015, 07:32 PM
The woman would listen quietly to Arian as she spoke. She laughed it off shrugging her shoulders for the most part. However as the other inched closer, she felt her heart warm. At least she was making progress with her scared sister, dare she say little but that would be an overstatement considering Limno was smaller. As Arian started to diagnose her, Limno's smile grew die across her face.

"Arian you can tell all that, that's amazing you're a healer!" Limno's tail started to uncontrollably wag back and forth. She would nod her head to what the other said as well, "I will for sure, you have an amazing talent Arian I don't think I'd ever be able to do it." she hopped a little trying not to walk on the injured leg, practically making circles around arian. "My sister's healer, how amazing is that!" she was rather proud.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-17-2015, 03:51 PM

Arian blinked for a moment at the girl. She was bouncing around in circles now, trying to avoid her hurt foot too. It made Arian pass a giggle through her lips, backing up slightly. She heaved her chest a little in a sigh, she felt a little but more comfortable around her now. Her heart wasn't viciously beating against her chest any longer. Proud and Limno didn't even know her, didn't even know what she had gone through. She would sigh a little sadly, pulling herself back down again. "It's nothing to be proud about, I'm still a failure." she thumped her tail against the ground. "I've exposed myself to horrible things Limno, my world is not a shining one. Last season I spent as a slave to both men and women in more ways than you can imagine, and part of me enjoyed it. I let a male maim me deliberately because I couldn't handle the guilt of foolishly giving up a pack to a woman I thought I loved. Father would surely hate me."

She would shift her body away from Limno. Did the gods send her just to remind her that her dead fathers lessons now meant nothing. As for her adopted father, where had he gone, the scar still heavy in her heart after she heard he left and had another litter she had seen a glimpse of them before at Syrinx's death match she thought, maybe not her memory was fuzzy. Epiphron was her whole world and Arian knew she thought dearly of her but what was she supposed to do with that. What if she messed up again, what if she slipped underneath the ice once more. "Maybe I should just go home now." she muttered.

"Talk" "You" Think

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-17-2015, 04:15 PM
The woman's tail would continue to wag back and forth until she stopped as Arian giggled. Only to be brought back down, making Limno blink and tilt her head. What had her sister been dealing with this entire time? Had it really been that bad, and she couldn't help but to feel like she should have been there for her sister this entire time. A boiling anger built up in her blood as Arian spoke of being a slave, but what really got her was the mentioning of their birth father, Natsu.

Limno would trek forward to Arian, turning to face her. "Arian look at me right now." she urged, maybe not too softly but there was irritation in her voice. Limno's green eyes would hope to make contact with her sister's blue orbs. "We've spent almost our entire lives apart I know, me and my brother were together but you were adopted by a different family. However, even as a young pup from my memories I know for a fact no matter what has happened to you father would never hate you, neither would mother. Hell, mother was a cripple you remember she couldn't even walk and yet you can still walk on your three legs. You haven't done anything wrong, we all make mistakes in the moments when we're scared or afraid. We all have our down parts maybe some more than others." Limno wouldn't touch Arian but she would remain very close.

"You are beautiful, and you may not believe it now, but you are. And I'm sorry I haven't been there for you, I would have if I could. So, I'm in Abaven you should come visit some time." she would bump Arian lightly and smile at her.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN