Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-17-2015, 09:58 PM
Her paws ached as she finally reached the cliffs. She settled down among the wildflowers for a few moments to rest her weary and sore paws. Catching the scent of water on the breeze, she crawled to the edge of the cliff. The piebald girl was shocked to see a small strip of white sand at the bottom. But how could she get there? Hmmm... Rising to her weary paws, she began to cautiously search around for a path to the beach. Spotting a narrow trail, the small girl brightened. Taking careful steps, she made her way slowly to the base of the cliff. She made sure all four paws were on the ground before giving a little bounce of excitement. She had found a hidden beach! Perhaps she could make her home here for now. It seemed secluded. Though there was a lack of fresh water, there were bound to be fish in the water.

Trotting up to the water, the chocolate and white female slowly stepped into the water. Her pawsteps were cautious as she went, not knowing what was to be found within the watery depths. As soon as all four paws were in the water, she let out a sigh of relief. The cool water soothed her aching pawpads. She was going to have to find a place to settle soon. She wasn't cut out for the life of a lone wolf. She felt the need for companionship and a duty that needed to be kept up with day after day.
Félicien is allowed in any of Tacheté's posts, be them private or not

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2015, 10:34 AM

Félicien had, for the time being, turned away from his home. He had sought out something different, to search for something new and wondrous. So the boy would make his journey out of the land to search for something different to occupy himself. Féli would stay in the East, moving along until he arrived at the area known as the Moontouched Cliffs. The wildflowers were so beautiful, and briefly the boy would wonder if they would be useful at all to his brother. Perhaps he could pick some and bring them back?

He would, perhaps by chance, find the path directly that was leading down to the beach. Walking carefully along, placing each step oh so carefully. He hadn’t even paid careful attention to the other fresh scent that was along the path either. He was just walking, humming quietly to himself as his tail swayed slowly back and forth. It wasn’t until sand met his paws and he looked up, bi-colored gaze falling on another, that he realized that he had been ignoring her scent.

She was lovely, a patchwork of brown and cream that danced across her body. Félicien would stand for a moment, awestruck. He hadn’t met too many females in his life, most of those he had being family. But this femme he was sure was no kin of his. Her scent was different, a loner. The boy would speak up slowly, calling to her. “Excuse me miss... Am I intruding on your home?”

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-19-2015, 07:27 PM
She started, slipping in the water and landing on her rump. "Ooof!" She said, shaking her head. The sound of the unknown voice had started her, causing her to slip on ground under the water. Rising up on her paws, she made her way to the bank. Giving him a slightly annoyed glare for a minute, she smirked as she shook her fur off right next to him. "This land doesn't belong to me. Or anyone that I know of for that matter." She answered, shaking her paws out She inspected her pawpads, making sure none of them were cut or split open.

"I'm Tacheté Fidèle. First born of the second litter of Lune and Féroce Fidèle." She said in greeting. Her eyes were bi-colored as well, with one being a pale emerald and the other being an extremely pale blue. She fluffed out her fur to warm herself up some from the chilly water. "And you... would be?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. She was curious about this unknown wolf who had caused her slip into the water.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2015, 08:48 PM

“Ack!” Félicien would call out as the she wolf fell in the water. Not meant what do! He would practically flail, rushing to her side. He was about to speak but her slightly annoyed glare gave him a moment of hesitation. Oops! Well, that was a great way to make a friend, wasn’t it Féli? The boy would flail a bit more, turning his head away as the droplets of water went everywhere. Luckily when the female spoke she didn’t sound so angry though. She wasn’t territorial either, and that was good.

The young man would would look back at her, giving her an apologetic smile. “That’s good. Sorry... You didn’t get hurt or anything, right?” The golden boy would let his bicolored eyes travel over her in worry. He’d feel absolutely horrible if he’d caused her to get hurt! What if there had been rocks in the water?

He would frown slightly, still worried that she might be hurt as she introduced herself. “Félicien Ambroise Desgroire. I’m really, really sorry Tacheté.” The young man would dip his head. “If I may...” He would lift his gaze to her. “I’d like to ask if you are new to Alacritia. You don’t seem to bear the scent of a pack upon your coat.”

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-19-2015, 09:44 PM
"I'm fine. No harm no foul. Nice to meet you as well. Since your name is so utterly long, might I call you Feli? You can call me Tac if it makes it easier on ya." She said with a smile. When he asked if she was new to the area and then commented that her pelt had no pack-scent on it, she sighed. "I was formerly a pack wolf before... things happened. I am new to the area though." She answered. Almost so silent as to not be heard, she murmured a slight prayer in French. "Que les esprits reposer leurs âmes...(May the spirits rest their souls...)"

The piebald female missed her parents and pack. She had a story that told of what happened, but she wasn't interested in telling it to someone she just met a few moments before. Her siblings still lived, though she wanted to murder her older brother. He was the reason the pack was gone. At this thought, she let out an involuntary growl. It wasn't aimed at Feli though. Her eyes had glassed over while she thought but a shake of her head brought her back to the present.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2015, 07:06 AM

The young man would chuckle softly at the comment of his name, glad that she was alright. “Féli works just fine. My brother and sister have called me that since I was little.” The boy liked the nickname Tac for her. The piebald girl was definitely a unique one, and he was secretly glad that he had run into her. Sometimes change was indeed hard, but meeting others was definitely a part of growth. It was something he made a mental note to bring up to Ara and Novel about the boys. He would listen, ears falling as she answered him. So something had happened to her family and she was here in Alacritia now.

Félicien felt horrible he had brought up such feelings of longing, knowing the pain of losing ones parents, though there was still the chance his own were alive. The young man would gently move forward, nosing her shoulder in comfort. “I’m sorry.” The young man would whisper softly. “I didn’t mean to bring up that bad memory. I can see it pains you.” He would pause, waiting to see if she would respond further. Perhaps he should leave her alone? No... Who on earth wanted to be alone? He set his paw over her own without even thinking. He just wanted to show her some compassion.

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-24-2015, 06:33 PM
She felt the weight of his paw on her own. Looking down, she debated a moment if she should move her paw or not. Deciding not to do so, she sighed. "Not your fault. My brother's fault. He's the one who caused their deaths.." She said, alluding to something that had happened in her family because of her brother. "Maybe in time I'll tell ya the whole story..." She said softly. "So I notice that you have the scent of a pack on you. Where might you range from?" She asked, changing the subject.

She turned and nibbled at an itch real quick, muddying one of her white splotches. Sure, her white paw-spots were already muddy. But she'd clean those soon. Looked like she would end up having to clean her entire pelt. Letting out a soft laugh at the though, she quickly turned her attention back to the cream, pale russet and brown male. She noticed that he too had bicolored eyes. Maybe that would be something that could bring them closer as friends too...

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2015, 07:46 AM

Félicien would frown deeply when she spoke again. Her brother? So her brother had caused the death of so many, caused his sister to be misplaced. He wouldn’t know the whole story just yet, but the young man would give a small nod of understanding. He wouldn’t pressure her to go into more detail, especially when she might one day offer up the information on her own someday. Deciding that there was no more to say on the subject, or so the young man figured, the female would turn the tables around to focus on him instead. Ah yes... His pack scent. He would smile warmly, going into detail.

“I live in a place called Threar. It’s a wonderful pack, more lighter aligned. We are fair, loyal to each other... Focused on learning from what I’ve noticed. Most of the pack is actually built up of my family, but we certainly welcome fresh faces!” His tail was wagging as he spoke. “The territory is beautiful as well. There are the Sunset Falls and the Bay... It’s peaceful there. Quiet. Maybe... If you want... You could come back with me?” Félicien would shuffle a little bit.

“If you want that is. I don’t want you to feel like I’m forcing you or anything. But... If you’re alone some company would do you some good!”

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-25-2015, 08:54 PM
Her ears swiveled about as he described the pack of which he belonged to. "Hmm... Does your pack happen to need healing paws?" She asked hesitantly. She was a natural-born healer. It was a knack all the females in her family had. "I'm... I'm no good at anything else other than healing. And hunting a bit." She admitted. Perhaps she would join Threar. It seemed nice enough, and Félicien would be there... Not to mention that she would be protected from that devil of a wolf she called brother.

"If... if by any chance my siblings did manage to survive, would they be welcomed into the pack as well?" She asked softly. She had just a fragment of hope that her beloved littermates and siblings were alive. Her youngest siblings had been barely 4 months old when their brother attacked. Even though she had been only 1 year and 4 months old when he attacked, she had been doting on her smallest sister, Milieu, since she had been born. "I just hope that at least Milieu got to see something full of beauty before she died... If she died..." She said, chocking up slightly. "But yes, company would be great. I've been alone for so long, its crazy." She said, shaking those horrible thoughts from her mind.

One of these days, with training and discipline, she would kill her brother. End his reign of evil once and for all. He wouldn't be allowed to hurt anyone ever again. She would make sure of that. "Also, would there be wolves to train me in battle? I want to be able to kill my brother should he ever come around these parts. I don't want anyone around here to get hurt by that evil that is my brother." She admitted, looking at the male hopefully.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2015, 09:02 AM

Félicien would smile as she asked her question. A healer? Just like Sorrel! While Féli had no patience for herbs and such himself he was fascinated by those who could use them. Especially those who were as knowledgeable as his mother had been. He would give a nod, speaking softly. “Healers are also welcome in any pack. The only other one we have right now is my brother. Most... Most of our pack are younger than even I am right now.” The young man would admit to her.

He would give a small nod as she asked her next question. “I have little doubt that they would be welcomed, Tac. All of them. Threar has the room, and new friends are always good to have!” He would slowly remove his paw from atop hers, his tail wagging slowly. At least until she spoke again about her brother. He must have been the one who tore her family apart, Féli realized. He would try to meet her gaze, speaking sincerely.

“Well, my uncle Legend is the lead warrior of the pack. I can also spar with you as well, and teach you what I know. We can get better together... And... If he does come around here... We’ll make sure he doesn’t hurt anyone again.” He would give a smile. “It might be your battle, but you don’t need to stand alone.” The golden male would take a breath and then bounce back.

“But how about enough sad talk for now? I think you look far prettier with a smile upon your face.” His cheeks would heat up a little at his own words. They were the truth though!

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-26-2015, 08:55 PM
"Wow... You need some older members in the pack!" She commented with a chuckle as he mentioned the surplus of younger wolves in his pack. As he mentioned healers being a welcome addition into the pack, she brightened up. "That's awesome!" She said, giving her rear a small wiggle of happiness. She would look at the taller male with a happy look on her face. Luck had allowed her to find this male and his pack, and she would be forever grateful to whoever had allowed her this luck.

As she listened to him talk about his uncle as well as himself being able to teach her how to fight and able to spar with her, she perked up before moving closer to him and snuggling against his side. "Oh thank you Féli! Thank you so much!" She said, wagging her white-tipped tail. Her bi-colored eyes sparkled with happiness.

When he said that he thought she was prettier with a smile on her face, she ducked her head and felt her fur growing warm. She hesitated a moment before sitting up up slightly and touching her nose to his cheek. "Glad to know that you would have my back if my brother finds his way to this area.." She said quietly, her cheeks warming again as she averted her gaze.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2015, 06:50 PM

The young man couldn’t argue with that statement! Félicien would give a soft chuckle of his own, giving a nod of agreement. “We surely do!” He was glad the news that healers would be welcomed as something to celebrate too. It truly was. The young man would grin, tail wagging back and forth. “It truly is~” A new member for the pack, and a new friend, were exciting thoughts as well. Who knew? If she liked herbs so much maybe she’d get along with Sorrel as well!

The young man would get caught offguard as she snuggled against his side, looking at her with surprise for a moment before his expression softened into a smile. She was so kind, her tail wagging back and forth as her eyes sparkled with happiness. His own bi-colored pair were shining, his own tail wagging back and forth happily. “You are quite welcome, Tac.” The young man would say. He had a grin on his face a mile wide. Did it always feel this wonderful when you made someone else happy?

He couldn’t help but blush some as she touched her nose to his cheek, his fur growing warm, especially where she was touching. Félicien would advert his gaze as well for a moment, breath caught in his throat. But he would make himself look back to her, wanting to make sure that Tac knew he was sincere with his words. “Of course. Especially if you join Threar, or even if not. I um... That’s what a friend should do, right?” He would state a bit awkwardly. He wanted to know her better. To become her friend. But... Why was his heart beating so fast? Were friends supposed to make you feel like this?

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-02-2015, 10:21 PM
She chuckled at his enthusiasm, even though she shared it as well. "It is what friends do Féli." She said with a smile. Suddenly deciding that she wanted to play and forge a deeper bond with Féli, she went down into a playbow. She bounced back and forth for a moment before standing still and wiggling her rear in the air.

It had been awhile since she had played, but it was an instinctual thing for her want to play. It was a canine's way of reliving stress and forging bonds with pack mates and acquaintances. Hopefully it would help the piebald girl in becoming better friends with Féli.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2015, 10:22 PM

Félicien would have to agree. Friends. It was nice to have a friend, someone he could bond with. Someone that wasn’t family, though family was wonderful. He would blink with surprise as Tac dropped into a playbow, though excitement would run through him and he would drop into one of his own, tail wiggling in a happy manner in the air. When was the last time he played with someone his own age? It was both a bit strange and yet, at the same time, welcome.

A happy whine would escape his throat and Féli would bound towards her, tapping her front left paw. “Come on! Taggg~~” He would grin, turning and prancing a little away from her with a large grin on his face. Ears would twitch, glancing at her with a light in his eyes. “Bet you can’t get me~” He’d stick his tongue out at her playfully before starting across the sand, laughing as he looked over his shoulder at her.

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Text "Speech"

When he tapped her front paw, she smirked. Letting him get a short distance away from her, the petite piebald girl would then dash happily after him. She crouched down mid-run and pounced towards him, trying to knock the larger male to the ground. Her tongue lolled out the side of her mouth as she ran.

"Bet I can!" She said in response as she pranced for a second in place. "You're on Féli. Can't wait to see the look on your face when you get beat by a girl!" She teased, bounding after him again. Her paws, multicolored white and chocolate brown, pounced softly against the sand, occasionally splashing through the shallow water when a wave came up on the shore.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2015, 07:22 PM

The boy would run, but she was quickly gaining on him. Féli would laugh gleefully all the same, glancing at the brown and white female, watching as she ate up the ground after him. He was panting, paws hitting the earth with dull thuds as he kept going. The sand would shift, and he would finally just come to a stop, spinning around to face Tac once more. He would grin widely, lowering himself down to the earth and then pouncing forward to try and tackle her to the ground with a playful growl.

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-22-2015, 08:29 PM
Text "Speech"

She continued to chase him around, gaining on him ever the while. When he stopped, she nearly skidded right into him as he turned around. She watched him curiously, tilting her head to the side slightly. When he pounced at her and tackled her to the ground, she let out a squeal of amusement. She lifted her feet and pawed at him gently. She lightly nipped at him playfully, her bi-colored eyes glittering with amusement all the while.

She wiggled her tail, a grin on her face. She was having such fun with her new friend! He was so nice and sweet too. She hesitated a moment before stretching up and lightly licking his cheek, then hiding her face behind her paws, embarrassed.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2015, 09:23 PM

The moment that she licked his cheek Félicien just froze. It was like everything had slowed down to a dead crawl and his mind was spinning in circles. He would stare down at Tac, his heart thudding wildly in his chest.

Ba-bump! Ba-bump!

This sort of thing had never before been done to him. He never had a girl to show him any signs of affection or interest... and now that he had his heart was racing wildly in his chest. He would feel the fur on his cheeks heat up and he would step back, an embarrassed look on his face.

"Tac... I..." He would turn away, trying to find a reason to stall, at least for a little bit. That was when he heard his aunt's call. He would smile, looking to her with that embarrassed glint still in his eyes.

"An-Anyway... We should get you accepted into Threar. Come on! That was my aunt's call." He would turn away, hoping that she'd follow without making too much of a comment about his behavior.

--Exit Felicien.--

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-22-2015, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2015, 09:51 PM by Tacheté.)
"I uhh... I'm sorry about that Féli..." she said softly as he moved away. She'd seen the embarrassed glint in his eyes and decided to leave the issue alone for the time being. When she heard the unfamiliar howl, and Féli's response that it was his aunt, she slowly rolled to her paws and followed after him. "I guess..." she said softly. She wouldn't question his odd behavior for now. But eventually it would have to come out. "Yes. We... we should get me into your pack now. I need to meet others..." she said softly as an afterthought. Her white and chocolate paws bounded after him, heterochromatic eyes followed his form as her nose kept his scent fresh in her mind.

-exit Tacheté-