size
Large
build
player
Alamea
03-19-2015, 01:37 PM
(Crappy starter is crappy)

Keiki

The girl didn’t often go wandering much past the pack lands but it seemed everyone was busy right now, her parents with her new siblings and her own littermates were usually off doing their own thing. So she felt the unusual urge to go exploring. She ended up a bit further from the pack lands than expected, hoping a river and finding herself within a whole new world.

Or at least is seemed like that. Willowy branches brushed against her head and back and she pushed through the drooping foliage. Sunlight filtered in between the trees, dappling the grey and white girl as she plodded between the folding plants.

[Image: VAzkBpg.png]

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-25-2015, 06:55 AM

It wasn't very often these days that he left the beach where his family lived, especially now that they were a full on pack and everything. To top off the abnormality of him being out here was the fact that he was completely on his own. No family, no Selini, just him on his own. It was a rare occasion to not have any family at least within earshot, especially when it came to his moon twin. None of the less, here he was. He had wandered off on his own and had ended up finding this place full of draping willow trees. His gaze wandered over the trees curiously as he drifted past them. They were beautiful, but he didn't particularly like how they cut off his view of the sky as he pushed through their curtains of leaves. However, he was quickly distracted by this fact when he looked up ahead of him and suddenly a gray and white female was in his path a few feet ahead of him. He stopped in his tracks and blinked in surprise. How had he not noticed her scent? Had he been that distracted by his thoughts? "Oh, um, hello," he rumbled awkwardly as he made himself give a friendly smile. This was honestly one of the first wolves he had met that wasn't family so he really wasn't quite sure how he should handle himself.

Talk You Think

Keiki

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alamea
04-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Keiki

She didn’t see him at first, though she eventually became aware of the strange scent swirling around her. Frowning the girl lifted her head, not stopping but icy blues now scanning for the owner of the unknown scent. It grew stronger and a triumphant smile replaced the frown. The naïve girl had already decided that she was going to befriend this wolf, after all both her siblings had friends of their own and so why shouldn’t she have one as well?

Of couse she had no real perception of why unrealistic this idea was… or how dangerous. Finally she saw him, brilliant shades of yellow and black springing to life amongst the drooping branches. She couldn’t see his face and so it was she spoke: “Hi!” her loud voice overlapping his own greeting; without her knowing.

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-11-2015, 11:15 AM

He blinked with surprise, a little taken aback by her sudden loud greeting. He stepped over so that they were facing eachother, his orange gaze meeting her blue ones. He smiled a little and gave a soft chuckle as he greeted her again, almost positive that she hadn't heard him because of her own eager "Hi!". "Hello there." He felt incredibly awkward even though he knew there was probably no reason to be. This was just the first time he had interacted with anyone outside of his family besides Astrea's large spotted friend. He made himself settle on his haunches because that made him feel a little less like maybe he should just run back to the obsidian beach.

"I'm Solaris. It's nice to meet you," he rumbled, his words slightly rushed since he realized all the sudden that he was just sitting in strange silence. If nothing else he should remember his manners! He was so bad at anything new. "So... what brings you out here?" he asked with a little smile in an attempt to make conversation.

Talk You Think

Keiki

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alamea
04-15-2015, 01:58 AM
Keiki

He moved into clear view and she smiled back, icy blues meeting his brilliant fiery gaze.  She had no time to really look him over however as he spoke and her gaze flew to his lips. She settled easily upon haunches, quirking her head to the right, the easy smile still there. He spoke, an introduction and she responded in kind.

“I’m Keiki Kaname.” Her volume was reigned in slightly though not to the level most wolves were, and she spoke as though her tongue was weighted down. “S’nice to meet ya!” Her tail brushed happily along the ground, kicking up some dirt. “S’plorin’ you?” Her words were just as rushed as his, though not for the same reason. She was unaware of how her staring might come across, for her it was simply a way for her to communicate; it was simply something she had grown up learning do to.

And of course she was unaware of any awkward silenced between them, simply happy to have found a wolf who seemed so friendly!

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-09-2015, 11:36 PM

Her over exuberance was amusing, but at the same time helped put him at ease. He was sure that if she had been guarded at all he would have excused himself and hurried back home. Luckily, she seemed excited to talk to him so he really wanted to be someone worth talking to for her. He smiled and chuckled softly at her excited answer and the way her tail brushed up dirt behind her.

"I'm exploring a little bit as well, actually. I live in Obsidian Beach with my family and I haven't gotten a chance to really look around at the area here so that's what I'm doing!" He smiled a little, slowly beginning to feel more comfortable around her. Change of any kind was hard for him to accept and this applied to getting used to strangers a bit as well.

Talk You Think

Keiki

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alamea
06-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Keiki

His smile only helped to amplify hers, a cycle of positivity that she fed off unknowingly. He spoke of family nearby and the girl’s tail swept up another puff of dirt. She had yet to see the beach but she knew of its existence and its proximity to Secretua’s borders. “My family is nearby too, in the gully!” Came her excited reply. “How big’s yer family? It used to jus’ be me an’ Eirik an’ Warja an’ our parents but now we have another brother and sister!” The question was almost immediately followed by her own answer.

“ ‘Course we got other wolves with us too, dad picks em’ out and lets em’ live with us!” This was probably more than Rune would have wanted her to divulge but the flood gates had been opened and it would take a dam to close them again.