Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-22-2015, 03:43 PM

Her uncle had decided that he would rather be a loner. Zisa had left to explore as soon as she could, her white and cream paws carrying her out of there. Staring down at the glowing magma, the pup glanced back, her jaws carrying a writhing rabbit. The creature was about bigger than the tiny pup was. Without any hesitation, the female lowered her head, dropping the rabbit in it. The creature melted away to nothing within a few moments, and Zisa pulled away. Okay, I should not have done that. The pup muttered, her dark ears pulling back. She was glad that the others had not seen her do that. As she was moving away from the magma, she watched as a rat scuttled away from her. The creature was blind, it seemed, and ran right into the magma. Zisa turned her head away, amethyst eyes closing for a moment until it seemed safe to look at the magma again.

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
03-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Mingan was exploring the landscape, away from Darrah and her brothers. He was not sure what he should do, and the thought that he and his brother, Alvin, could not get along made him sick to his stomach. His bi-colored eyes shifted over to his location. Some heat had radiated off of the landscape that he was in, and he gave a small sigh walking to wherever his legs carried him. He was surprised when he happened to smell a familiar scent lingering about, and a smile came over him when he walked over to the young wolf, giving her a playful nudge but making sure that she wasn't anywhere close to the magma when he did it.

"Nice to see you again, my friend," he spoke, his tail wagging behind him slightly. It felt good to be away from his brothers, and a smile came over him.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-24-2015, 02:53 PM

Zisa's gaze turned towards the other wolf, and, despite everything, her tail began to wag. Mingan spoke, and Zisa gave a small nod, remembering that the last time they had spoken when was Freyr still had a fighting chance to be in the pack again. It is. I like having someone to talk to, besides my brother. There wasn't anything wrong with Einarr, of course, but eventually the two would run out of stories to tell. After all, being in the same pack could only have so many stories gained from it. Shaking herself from her thoughts, Zisa glanced at her friend again. Did you ever manage to get along with your brother? The female asked, thinking of the fact that Mingan had told her that he wasn't getting along with his brother well.

The tiny female could only hope that things were going well for him.

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
03-25-2015, 01:26 PM
Mingan would feel the heat radiating off of the lava that oozed from underneath them. He was not sure why Zisa would even think of being here, but, it was her life and she was allowed to travel wherever she wished to. He would see some rats scurry right into the lava, and he had to turn his head to keep from seeing their bodies melting. He would look back over to Zisa, meeting her beautiful eyes as he gave a small sigh and shook his head.

"I did not have much contact with my brothers for a while. I would really care less about them at the moment. I care about my younger brother, but, when it comes to Alvin, I do not wish to be around him. He would not care if i lived or died. I wish no harm on him, but, he is not someone that I would like to see on a regular basis."