size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-24-2015, 11:29 AM

Ever since the last meeting, there had been a bit of tension in the air. The petite girl didn't like it, and she dove even further into drawing herself away from the others. She was afraid that something big was going to happen. That, and Dad had said that they needed to pick what rank they wanted to start training for. Finch was still torn over that, she wasn't going to be a fighter, and she didn't like flowers as much as Starling did. But her father had spoken of a messenger rank, that they had to be quiet and quick at getting places. Maybe she would do that... Letting out a sigh she leaned against the opening of the family den, and even though they were 6 months old she still didn't like to leave it. It was her security blanket, there was always something at her back so she didn't have to constantly look behind her. She knew that the pack was a safe place, but Abaven had changed a bit. The air was thicker since Aunty Rhythm left, and now Bass wanted to focus on making their pack stronger. The girl pulled her ears back to her skull, letting out a small whine. She wasn't very strong, so she wouldn't be a very good helper for that. She just wanted to do something, to actually feel like she was worth something. But fear and anxiety held her back, stopped her from truly reaching her full potential. A small whine left her maw, eyes casting downwards towards her pale paws. Would she ever be worth the time of day?

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2015, 09:40 AM
The meeting had left him confused about what was going on with many things, but the boy was mostly concerned for his family. He wanted them to be happy, to be laughing and smiling. But one in particular had seemed to be affected worse than others. Finch. He had seen that she seemed to be staying even closer to the den than before. Something was definitely wrong, and the boy didn’t like it at all. He would head back to the den, actually moving at a slow pace. It was unusual for him but... He didn’t want to startle his favorite sibling.

Upon arriving Shrike would give a soft bark to announce himself. “Finch? I’m pretty sure you’re in there. Can we talk?” The boy had been thinking about what his father said too. About what they could train in. Was Finch uncertain of that? Maybe they could train together and that would make her feel better. The boy would lower his head, giving a soft whine. He didn’t like this feeling he had.

"Hear me talk," 'But read my thoughts!'

Table by:: ???

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-14-2015, 12:41 PM

She covered her face with her paws, letting out another whine when she heard a bark at the entrance. Uncovering her head she peeked at the opening, trying to see who was out there. Soon she heard the voice of Shrike call out to her, asking if they could talk. There was something strange though, he didn't sound like he usually did. Her head tilted to the side as she stood up, padding slowly out of the den and to where her brother was standing. She heard his whine, and her heart skipped a beat. This was not the Shrike that she knew and loved. Instead of saying anything, she pushed herself forward and into his chest, ears lowering slightly as she nuzzled into him. Not that she ever spoke much, but now wasn't the time. This was not like Shrike at all, and it had her worried. Letting out a soft huff she pushed her frame as close as she could into his, her face burring in his soft fur. There was no room between them as she tried to melt against his frame, knowing that it was all that she could offer for comfort.

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2015, 07:57 PM

Finch would come out, but she wouldn’t say anything. Instead the young girl would push forward into his chest, her ears lowering as she nuzzled into his own body. She never spoke much, not that it bothered him much, but he would give a soft sigh, embracing her by lowering his head across her neck. There was something in his chest that just... Hurt. He wouldn’t give in... He just wanted to protect his family. All of them.

“Something happened at that meeting... Something bad Finch. I don’t know what it was... But I don’t like it.” He would say softly. “I promise... I’m gonna help you threw it too, okay? We’re family. We’ll figure this out together.” The young man would draw back with a smile, looking at her. Sure it was forced, but he was trying. “Why don’t you train with me? I can look out for you. I know you’ll excel... You’re good at things... Especially being quiet. You’d do great as a messenger or something for the pack!”

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen