size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 11:21 AM
Two Years Old
Praesidio of Imperium
Muse? ✔️ Sprees? ✔️ Open for plotting? ✔️
Kyarst is constantly growing and developing. He is one of my characters that is highly unpredictable and often 'writes himself'. He has a fierce protective side when it comes to those he cares about and his pack, and can have a very quick temper when provoked. He is a bit of a womanizer, and often comes off charming and sweet around the opposite sex. I would like to see his protective side come about a bit more, in the form of warding off intruders of Imperium and defending those he cares about (Lysis, his nieces and nephew, Rhythm, etc.)

One Season Old
No Pack Affiliation
Muse? ✔️ Sprees? ✔️ Open for plotting? ✔️
Shaw is brand spanking new. He is probably going to Imperium with Cascade, but that isn't set in stone yet. He is kind and serious and very protective of his sister Miliani. He could really use friends to pull him out of his shell, and dangerous situations to find himself in. He's really an open book, though, so throw whatever you can think of at me.

Four Years Old
No Pack Affiliation
Muse? ✔️ Sprees? ✖️ Open for plotting? ✔️
Claude travels with his sister Rozenn, and is fiercely protective of her. He is also very proper, well groomed, and easily offended. I'd like for him to get into some spats with folks, and I'd love for some guy to go after his sister. As for him personally, a love interest would be nice.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
03-28-2015, 12:47 PM
-gets rhy into trouble for-

that would be an interesting next thread they have rhythm is getting into some doodoo and needs saved. Not 100% sure what this things she needs saving from should be