size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
03-26-2015, 05:02 PM
ARIVAE
Arivae is my favorite character, over all my others. But sadly she is the least active...and I'd really like to change that! She is a small, submissive lady, and she is actually the only pup of Garthinaw and Song, making her a Destruction. She is very timid and rather shy, but she is even more an absolutely sweetie than either of these. She loves little critters, and tends to be very gentle around anyone and everyone. Currently she is looking for friends, a bit of family, and even someone to love. Although she is demisexual, so keep that in mind.

HARMONY
Another one of my sweet characters! I tend to have many of these for some strange reason. Harmony is one of the Destruction siblings in Abaven. She is the daughter of Lyric and Darilnor, and is currently a Vor among her brother's ranks. (Refer from pack page.) Her personality is pretty similar to Arivae's, although she is willing to fight, and not back down from fear. She loves her siblings very much and wishes to stay with them forever. Oh, and yes, her siblings usually come before much of anything else! Anyway, she is kind of...uneasy right now, and looking for friends and a little lovin'.

LUCK
At the moment, Luck is very young, and is the daughter of the latest Novella and Frith litter. Her brother is Fate, who she entrusts very much. She is also very close to him. Ah, Luck is ALSO a sweetie, but she likes staying around her father and brother for comfort and safety. She feels secure and comfortable around them most. Oh, this young lady is also very timid and shaky. She'll jump at the slightest sound, and flee back without a second to think. She is searching for some friends and family, that is it. Too young for the loves!

WREN
Wren is my absolute very first character that I love dearly and would not like anything to happen to her. I encourage most plots toward her...because my muse for her is seriously suffocating, over all my other characters. She's usually friendly and welcoming, though can turn out to be pretty aggressive when it comes to protecting her children and loved ones. She can also become a bit moody from time to time, but otherwise, she's a lovely lady to meet. Currently she is married to Bass, and she's already had five pups in one litter. Her first litter, to be specific. They may decide to have more...but that is beside the point. Plot, plot, plot away!

Caia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
03-26-2015, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015, 05:06 PM by Caia.)
Arivae is in a thread with Caia, isn't she? I think it's your turn to reply to that xD there could be plots there? imagine her bringing Caia home like 'look at this big friend I made!'

**actually said thread was put into IC archives, but we could try for another?

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Luck & Novella/Aslan!

Arivae & Aslan should meet at some point again too, they haven't seen each other since they were pups.

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
03-27-2015, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015, 05:11 AM by Harmony.)
@Den
omg, I'm so sorry that I let that thread get archived! I totally forgot about it! I have a weird habit of forgetting things sometimes. Anyway, yeah, we could totally try for another thread with them. Arivae is going to have fun trying to make her speak more English, it seems she was struggling the last thread. xD Would you like to make the thread, so Arivae can walk in on her once again?

@Eldarwen
For Luck, I will definitely have a thread for both Aslan and Novella up very soon. As for Arivae and Aslan, I think another thread for them would be wonderful. Like you said, they haven't seen each other in such a long time. It'd be nice for them to see each other again...a bit more mature and the like. Last time I remember they were like..."You have the same face as me!"

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2015, 05:20 AM
Great! Let me know if you want me to start any of them :)

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Luck and Varda need a day together, y'know, to discuss girly stuff xD